Have No Fear

Chapter 13

I sneaked out of my bus, hoping that my band members didn't notice me. I was on my way to Brian's bus to have some time alone.

The rest of his band had an interview, except him and Johnny and Johnny decided that he wanted to hang out with Brad.

I got on his bus and walked straight to the back where I knew I could find him. He was sitting on the couch reading some magazine and he looked up when I walked in.

He smiled as he laid the magaizne on the table beside him, he wanted to stand up but I quickly crossed the room and straddled him.

My lips found his and my tongue made his way in to his mouth.

It had been a while since we had been able to touch one another. Although we had seen each other a lot the last few days we hadn't had a chance to kiss or touch one another.

His hands soon made their way up my shirt, one cupped my breast while the other caressed my back. I let out a small groan, I moved my hands to the hem of his shirt pulling on it slightly. He got the hint and broke the kiss so that I could pull his shirt off.

He took the moment to strip me off my shirt too. “God you’re beautiful.” He whispered before he lowered himself again on top of me, his lips attacking my neck.

I felt a familiar feeling starting to rise in my stomach, just by making out he could get me turned on. His lips made their way down my body while his hands skillfully unclasped my bra.

As soon as he got the fabric of me his lips attacked my now naked breasts, I moaned loving the way he made me feel. But I wanted more just when I wanted to get his attention, he moved lower.

He slowly made his way to the skin above my jeans, he kissed, licked and sucked on the sensitive skin there. My moaning started to get louder and more frequent.

I was so distracted by his lips that I hadn’t noticed his hands that had moved to the front of my jeans and had started to unbitten and unzip them.

When I did I lifted my hips, wanting to help him get them off as quickly as possible. Soon my panties followed and before I knew it his tongue touched my nub.

Soon his hands joined his mouth and together they brought me to another world. I hadn’t come this hard in forever and for a moment I couldn’t move, I was too overwhelmed by the power of the orgasm.

He made his way up my body again, losing his pants in the meanwhile. I finally started to recover. I kissed him, my hand wondered down. After what just happened I just wanted him inside me.

I cupped him through his boxers, he closed his eyes while he let out a small moan. I didn’t want to tease him this time so I tugged his boxers down with my hand, using my feet to get them all the way off.

My hands worked on him, until he pulled them away. He held my hands above my head, one of his holding them there while he pushed in to me.

I was completely obvious to the world around me. I didn’t hear the door open, it wasn’t until I heard the shocked gasps and oh my god’s that I realized that there were other people in the room.

The next 5 seconds went to quickly, Brian rolled around protecting my body from their view. I peaked over his shoulder, seeing three of his band members standing in the opening with another man I didn’t recognize.

The four men, stood there in shock and they didn’t move until Brian screamed for them to get out. They ‘woke up’ and left the room closing the door after them.

I let out an oh god, not able to say anything else. We stayed lying there for another minute until Brian pulled out of me and got up. He sat on the edge of the couch, he pulled his boxers on and lowered his head, leaning his arms on his thighs.

I just grabbed his shirt of the floor and pulled it on, as I felt so exposed sitting there naked. I pulled on my panties and sat down next to Brian.

“What now?” I asked him after some time.

It stayed quiet. I moved my hand to his shoulder, wanting to comfort him but he moved away so that my hand fell down beside me.

It was a small gesture but I knew what it meant, he wasn’t going to choose me. With a strange form of calmed I grabbed my jeans from the floor and changed his shirt with my own.

Brian was still standing next to the couch and I threw his clothes next to him. He slowly got dressed while I stood waiting on him.

“What are you going to tell them?” Again it stayed silent and just when I thought he wasn’t going to answer me at all he spoke up.

“I don’t know, the truth I think.” He looked up at me and I saw the tears in his eyes.

The calmness I felt left my body and tears also made their way in my eyes. “What’s going to happen?” I asked him. He shrugged. Then I asked the question I wanted answerred the most but the one I also feared the most. “Is this the end for us?”

I hoped that he would say that it wouldn’t, that he would grab me and hugged me tightly. He would say that he loved me and that we would figure something out.

But he didn’t he just shrugged again and my heart broke, what had us meant then, had I been just a sex buddy while on tour. I didn’t stay around to ask those questions I just walked off to the front of the bus facing the boys. Brian just followed close behind me without speaking a word.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I didn't have a lot of inspiration lately to write this story but I'm going to see Avenged tonight so I actually wrote most of last night because I'm that excited.
But I have to leave know so I didn't have time to edit these two chapters so forgive me because I will do that later.