Have No Fear

Chapter 3

He walked away in the direction of the venue. I waited a minute before following him trying not to look suspicious. He walked around the corner of the venue to a dark spot where we wouldn't be seen. He leaned against the venue wall looking at me as I made my way to him. I swinged my hips while looking him straight in the eyes.

"Hey stranger, don't you know that it's not safe in this part of town." He laughed at my comment. I took the last few steps so that I was standing in front of him, not even half a meter between us. We just stood there for a minutes before he moved his face forward and kissed me. I was a little surprised but I soon forgot about that as he kept kissing me.

His tongue slipped past my lips and our tongues tangled together. Somewhere in my mind I knew this was wrong, I knew that he was married but I was too intoxicated to think that thought through, besides he was really hot.

While we were kissing, he put his hands on my arms before he turned us around so that my back was to the wall. he took a few steps forward forcing me to walk backwards until he shoved me against the wall. His hands slided downwards touching me everywhere, they went from my arms to my chest, one went down to my stomach until they stopped at my thighs. His other hand joined it and he hoisted me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and grinned my hips in to his, he grunted and moved his hands to my hips. I kept grinding my hips while he moved his lips to my neck. I let out a loud moan and I felt him smirk against my neck.

How great this all felt I wanted more so I shoved his jacket of his shoulder, letting it fall careless on the ground. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it of him wanted to feel his skin. For a moment he stopped attacking my neck to look me in the eyes, his breath was rigged. He pulled at my shirt and swiftly took it of before he started kissing me again. His hands moved to my breasts and one went under my bra.

I start working on his belt, happy that it opened easily before started on the buttons. I felt his package through the material of his jeans. I sighed when he sat me down for a moment to slid off my underwear. As soon as it was off he picked me up again this time hiking my skirt up higher.

''''

For a moment we just stood there. My head was leaning against the wall behind me while his was on my shoulder. After a minute he let my legs to the ground and I pulled my skirt down. Brian handed me my shirt which I pulled it on. When I finished getting dressed, I tried fix myself up a little so that didn't look like I just had sex. After I was done, I walked to Brian who just pulled his shirt over his head. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in to a last kiss.

"Thanks babe, it was great." I said to him and I walked in the direction of the party. If I learned one thing in the past then it was that it's better to leave first otherwise he might think that you're waiting for him to declare his love and marrying you.

When I arrived at the party, I walked straight to my band. The three of them were still drinking and were at the moment talking to Adam and Barry from three days. I grabbed the beer of Brad, to which he protested.

"Don't whine. you need to learn to share, love." I laughed and took a sip of it. Brad put on his puppy dog eyes trying to look all cute and stuff. "Those never worked on me, but nice try." I turned to the other guys who were having their own conversation. I quickly finished the beer, before letting out a jawn. "I'm going to bed guys, I'm tired."

"I can understand, you've been very busy." Pete winked while Brad and Elliot just had a let out a laugh. 'Great they knew what I did.' I just hoped that no one else knew although Adam and Barry were looking at me with a weird face. I liked to have fun once in a while but I didn't want be know as the tour slut for the rest few months.

"No worries Kate, no one knows. Who was the lucky bastard anyway." Pete assured me.

"No one, just some local. I didn't even get his name." I lied, I didn't like lying to them but I also didn't want them to find out who I slept with. I knew that they wouldn't like if they knew it was Brian, not only was he married but he was also in the headlining band.

I said my goodbyes and hugged everyone before walking away to the bus. What I didn't notice were the pair of eyes that were staring at me from the other side of the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to update earlier but I couldn't get this part right. I will update again tomorrow.