Have No Fear

Chapter 4

For the next couple of days nothing really happened, I started to get used by being on the road and performing every night. This was the life I enjoyed, I was really made for it.

I didn't just love the traveling and performing, I was liked the fact that I was able to hang out with two bands I loved. I had been fan of Three Days Grace since I was 16, so meeting them here and hanging out with them had been a dream come true.

I had heard the music of Avenged Sevenfold before, but I never was a fan of them I liked bands as Bullet For My Valentine and Three Days Grace more and mostly choose their music to play. But since their first set on this tour I really started to love them and I made sure that I saw all their performances.

Although their music was great it was their live performances that caught my heart. The played with such an love and dedication that was admiring. Another thing I liked was the way they represented themselves on the stage, they walked around like they owned the place and I personally thought that was really hot.

Especially one guitar player caught my eye. During their set my eyes were mostly on him, walking around shredding his guitar. It wasn't as if I liked him but my body was certainly reacting to him, while watching him I just wanted to ran on stage and just take him in front of everyone. He knew that I was watching as once in awhile he would look at me. Those simple glances made my thoughts go back to the other night and I certainly would mind a repeat event.

It had been a good night as Brian knew what he was doing, but after it happened I had been afraid that someone had seen us. I had kept my ears open for any rumors about me and Brian, but after a day or two of not hearing anything I was assured that no one knew.

I didn't want what we had did to come out. He was married, so it would give me a bad name and it could possibly end the tour for me and the band early. I knew that he wouldn't talk about it from what I heard was that Matt was married to his wife's sister.

The next day I was going to hang out with Johnny, but that was not until one so I had a few hours to kill. Since the tour started I hadn't showered much due to the lack of showers on the road. Brad had told me that this venue actually had a shower so I decided to take my chance now that I had it. I knew that it wasn't smart to shower now when I would get sweaty and nasty again tonight but my hair was greasy and I felt really dirty so I wanted to shower now. I could always shower again tonight after the show.

When I finally felt clean again I decided to put on some make up, normally on tour I didn't wear much if any. I never felt like it, but today I felt girly, I had washed my hair, shaved my legs so a little bit of makeup would be welcome.

Just before 1, I made my way to the Avenged bus, they walk was only a few seconds as our buses were parked next to each other. I got inside the bus, looking around for Johnny, there wasn't anyone in the front so I made my way to the back room, expecting him to be there.

There was someone in the back room but it wasn't Johnny. Brian was sitting on the couch with his guitar sitting in his lap. He didn't see me come in as he was focusing on playing his striped guitar. "Oh sorry, I was just looking for Johnny."

His hands stopped playing the strings, he looked up surprised as he hadn't hear me come in. "He just left to grab some lunch with the others, so he won't be back for another hour."

"Okay, too bad." I replied, I was disappointed that Johnny wasn't here. I had nothing else to do and most of the others went of the venue to do something else. I didn't want to go back to my own bus yet so I decided to bore Brian. "You working on something new?"

"Not really, I was just trying out some new things. You play?" I let out a chuckle, thinking about all those times Pete had tried to teach me. It always ended in him throwing a bitch fit because he didn't have the patience to teach someone, so in the end he would always throw a fit and leave.

"No, Pete tried to teach me, he may be a great player, he is a terrible teacher." Brian let out a chuckle at that comment. "But I still want to take lesson sometimes but with the recording of the album and this tour I have been too busy."

"I don't know if I’m a great teacher but I can try and teach you to play a few songs." He said, he didn't wait for my answer as he slipped the guitar band of my shoulder. "Here, sit down. Do you know how to play anything?"

I went to sit down on the couch beside him and took over his guitar putting the band over my shoulder. "I know 'Twinkle, twinkle, little star.'" I said proudly. He let out a laugh before saying. "Well, that's at least something."

For the next twenty minutes Brian started explaining me more about the notes and techniques that could be used. I was listening attentively but I found myself getting distracted. We were sitting close to each other, our legs were touching each other and once in a while he would lean over to point out something on the guitar.

I tried to keep my attention at the guitar and what he was explaining but it was too difficult. I couldn't help myself but staring at his lips while they moved, I was wondering how it would feel when they would touch mine, would it be just as great as the other night. My thoughts started to wonder when I started to think about his lips moving to my neck and his hands wondering around my body.

I could barely contain myself, while Brian continued his lesson. He wanted to point out something on the guitar and when he slightly leaned over, the distance between our lips got smaller. I couldn't stop myself and I closed the space so that our lips touched.

We stayed liked that for a minute, neither of us moved until I pulled away. He didn't move or say anything, he just stared into my eyes. We both just stayed like we were I didn't dare to move. I was afraid of his reaction, we had kissed before but then we were both drunk, this time we were both sober and I was afraid that he would get angry with me.

I just wanted to get up and leave when he grabbed the guitar out of my hands. He laid the guitar on the table next to us. While I didn't move awaiting his next move, he sat back down and moved his lips over mine again. I felt relieved as I kissed my back.

His hand moved to the back of my head to pull me closer while the other went to my waist. He pulled on my waist to get me closer, I got the hint and moved so I was sitting on his lap, my legs on either side of. Somewhere in my mind I knew that I had to stop this before too much happened but that thought was soon pushed away by the ones that I had been pushing away all week. Thoughts that had come up when I saw him performing or late at night when I was laying in my bunk and I was thinking about that night in the alley.

NC 17

Our kiss had become more heated when he suddenly pulled away, I looked at him with surprise. I hadn’t expect him to pull away, I started to feel disappointed when his action made more sense to me. He had just moved further back on the couch, I moved to him pushing against his shoulders so that he would lay down. My legs stayed at his waist as I moved my lips to his neck, kissing and sucking on it hoping to find his sweet spot. Soon he let out a loud moan and I knew that I had found it, I kept my attention there while his hands moved up and down my waist, one hand slipping underneath my shirt.

He suddenly sat up with me still in his lap to take my shirt of, he threw it on the floor not caring where it landed and moved us over so I was laying under him. This time he attacked my neck, I loved the feeling put I wanted to feel his skin on mine, I played with the hem slightly tugging on it hoping he would get the hint. He soon did and his shirt joined mine, left forgotten on the floor.

My hands ran across his naked skin while his hips started to ground in to mine. I let out a loud moan loving the feeling. All thoughts about it not being smart had left my head and I just wanted to do this, I wanted to feel him inside me. I started to run my hands down his abs, loving the feeling of his trained muscles. They kept going down, moving across his happy trail down to the top of his jeans.

He let out a groan as I cupped his bulge with my hand before moving my hand up to remove his belt and loosen his jeans. He slightly lifted his hips so I could slide his jeans down his thighs. As soon as they were he lowered his hips again down into mine, rolling them making us both moan.

I pulled up my legs to pull his jeans down his legs until they were at his feet. He kicked them off letting them fall to the floor. “That’s not fair.” He said before moving his hands from my breasts to the top of my jeans.

Soon we were both just wearing our underwear, he kept rolling his hips into mine while one of his hands fondled my chest. That hand soon moved to my back and with one hand he unclipped my bra, I took it off while he moved down my body. His lips left my neck and moved down to my chest while his other hand just ran up and down my side.

His body moved lower, his lips kissing down my stomach, I moaned loving the feeling of the small kisses down the sensitive skin of my stomach. His lips stopped at the top of my underwear. Both his hands moved to the sides of them pulling them softly down while kissing down. When my underwear had left my body his hands ran down my inner thighs.

I knew that I couldn’t handle it for much longer, he was teasing me and I just wanted to feel him against me.

“Brian.” He looked up with a smirk planted on his lips. “What.” I groaned, frustrated by the lack of touching.

“Stop teasing, just do it.”

“Do what.”

“Just fuck arghh.” Before I finished my sentence his mouth had moved down just a little bit more and pushed inside of me. My hand grabbed his black hair and I threw my head back as he finally touched me.

To my disappointment he soon stopped and just as I wanted look up what he was doing he moved up my body so that our heads were on the same level again. He kissed me letting me taste myself in his mouth. In the meanwhile he had removed his boxers. He pulled his lips away from mine looking me in the eyes before moving his hips down, pushing himself in me.

I moaned as he filled me. My hands moved to his back, when he was completely in me, he paused for a minute, before he started to move his hips. I raised my hips to meet his and the tension in me grew. We started to move our hips faster and harder as we both felt our release coming. I let my nails scratch his back as he moved even faster. His hand moved to my leg wrapping it around his waist as his kept their. I moaned as he got even deeper inside me.

His thrust got more sloppy as his release was near. His hand left my leg and moved to the front rubbing the sensitive nub. Not soon after we both reached our orgasm. We just laid there for a minute to tired to move before he pulled out and laid next to me. We just laid there for a minute in quiet before I grabbed my clothes and pulled them on. Next to me Brian did the same.

"I got to go, the others wonder where I am." I said before making my way to the door. "Whenever you want another lesson, you can call." I turned around seeing Brian with a cocky grin on his face. I laughed "I may take you up on that offer."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update, Hope you like it. I wasn't planning on writing the last scene but I wanted to try, I felt so uncomfortable so don't expect another one :)
P.S. thanks foREVer Synyster for the comment, appreciate it.
xx