Have No Fear

Chapter 5

When I walked out of the bus I walked straight into Johnny. "Hey, what are y... Oh shit we were supposed to hang out." He said while realizing his mistake.

"Huh..." I was confused by what he said until I remembered I originally came to the Avenged bus to hang out with Johnny. "Oh right, no worries, Brian kept me company." I told him not wanting him to feel bad, I really didn't mind that he had forgotten about it as my time with Brian had been so much more fun.

"What did you guys do." He asked me. "He tried to teach me to play guitar.” I told him, this way I wasn’t lying I just didn’t tell my everything. “But I got to go now, I have to get ready for the show." After our goodbye's I made my way to my own bus where my own band was already waiting for me so that we could do our sound check.

That night for the show, I really wanted to look good. Normally I performed in skinnies and a top but for tonight I put on some low and tight jeans that made my butt look amazing and a shirt in which I had some great cleavage.

I felt amazing after this afternoon gymnastics and I wanted to show it. That wasn’t the only reason, I knew that Brian would see my band play and I wanted him to see me on my best. Although it was clear that he was attracted to me I just wanted to tease him let him want me even more.

I walked up to my band members who finished earlier than me and were already waiting near the stage. Elliot looked at me with a shocked look, and the other two soon turned around. "Wow Kate, you look hot." Elliot said while putting his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah who's the guy." Pete added. "No guy, Pete you know that you are the only one for me." I told him while winking.

Elliot and Brad laughed before walked away to talk to the members of Avenged who had just arrived. Pete continued our conversation."Yeah yeah, until some other hot guitarist comes by." While he said that I glanced at Brian, seeing if he had seen me already. Pete must have noticed me looking.

His face changed as if he just realized something. "You dirty, little whore." He said while I tried to look innocently. "Your fucking him aren't you." I tried to deny it hoping that I could still get out of this but he just kept talking. "I should have realized it, you had that look earlier today." I looked at him confused, not knowing what he was talking about. "What look?"

"The ‘I just got fucked look’, the same as at that party on the first day of tour." My mouth fell open. "I don't have that look.” I didn’t believe that I had a certain look when I got laid. "Oh yes, you have." He looked smug when saying that. I knew that I had lost and that the secret was out. Pete opened his mouth and I knew that he would start and bitch about how this was bad for the band and stuff but I was saved.

"Waking you're on." A crew member said when walking past us. Before Pete could start talking I quickly made my way to the stage. "This conversation is not over, Kate." He called after me, I just groaned before I walked on stage.

During the set I avoided the glances I got from Pete, I just focused on the performing. Due to a few glances to the side I knew that Brian was watching my every move so I decided to put on a show for him. Where I normally would just jump and run around on stage, I now let my hips move to the rhythm and I ran my hands down my body while giving him a sultry look.

Brian's POV:

Me and the rest of my band were watching Waking perform. As the band played I couldn't help but keep my eyes on Kate. I always liked the way she performed and I was always watching her during the set, but tonight she looked way hotter. The way she was on stage dancing and jumping around and not only that, the clothes she was wearing also brought out her curves. My eyes fell on her ass which looked real amazing, many thoughts about what I would want to do ran across my mind and I felt my jeans tighten at them.

This afternoon had been a lot of fun, just like the first time. Normally I wouldn't cheat on Michelle this soon in the tour. On the other tours it wasn’t after a couple of weeks that he would slip up but with this girl. He could blame the first time on the alcohol, as he was really intoxicated that night but today he couldn't. It wasn't as if he liked her that way but he was drawn to her in some way and he wouldn't mind doing it again.

It was a month since Pete had found out about Brian and me. He had gotten a upset that I hadn’t told him, since we normally told each other everything. He was also worried that I would get my heart broken, I assured him that for me it was only about the sex and that I didn’t want a relationship out of it. After I assured him that it was just about sex he had lightened up and wanted to know all about what happened.

'I’m free for a guitar lesson.'

I chuckled at the text I just received. Guitar lessons had been our secret code word for hooking up. Whenever one of us would have some time off for a hook up we would send a text similar to the one I just received. "Sure, where do you want to meet?"

If someone would read our text they wouldn’t suspect anything. The lessons also gave us a perfect excuse for us to hang out with no one getting suspicious. Most of our ‘meetings’ were used to relieve our tension, but we started actual lessons also since Pete made a comment that I still sucked at playing even though I had several lessons a week.

I already knew that Brian was an amazing player, but he also was a good teacher. In the few lessons that he had given me he had taught me a lot. And that was quite something as we seemed to keep getting distracted during the actual lessons. 'My bus, see you soon x.' I quickly made my way to his bus because I didn't know how long his band members would be out,

Everyone on the tour thought that we were really good friends because we hung out a lot but to be honest we weren't. It wasn't as if I didn't like him, he was nice but we just never really talked or anything. Almost all the time when we had a moment alone we always just hooked up.