I Was Breathless by the Look in Your Eye

He's Lucky I Didn't Lay Him Out

My sister is coming to a Blackhawks game! I've been staying with her again and tonight was an important night for Patrick and the Hawks. If they didn't win tonight, the Canucks would move on and Blackhawks would be eliminated from the playoffs. I fidgeted nervously as I waited for my sister to get ready for the game. Patrick had given me a jersey to wear it smells just like him, while my sister hadn't a clue as to how to dress for a hockey game. She came out with heels and some low cut shirt, fluffing her hair and her phone in her hand. She was bringing Kyle.

“Leah, no.” I said, standing up and pushing her back into her room.

“What's wrong with this?” She asked.

“You look like a puckbunny! That's a bad thing!” I said with a sigh.

“Oh.....you mean those girls that only wanna fuck the players?” She asked. I nodded slowly and she sighed. “Kyle is going to be here any minute.”

“No heels and you can borrow one of my Blackhawks shirts.” I said, running into my room and pulling out a shirt, throwing it to her.

She let out a grunt and shut the door as she changed. There was a knock at the front door and I opened it to find Kyle. He smiled and walked in, leaving me to roll my eyes at how stupid my sister is. No, we're not dating at all! She came out and smiled at Kyle, adjusting my shirt on herself and pulling my Blackhawks sweatshirt over as well. I gave her a look as she walked over and kissed Kyle on the cheek. I rolled my eyes as they started talking, being all cute and flirty, I ended up making gag noises.

“Can we go!?” I said with a groan.

“What? So you and Patrick can be all adorable?” Kyle said, making me sister turn a little red.

“Oh shut up. Let's just go.” I said, walking out.

When we finally got there, the game was just starting and of course, everyone was taking pictures of Kyle because he was at the game. The first period was typical of the team, tying it at one. I was hoping, praying even, that they would win this game. In the second period, they ended up scoring four more goals! But halfway through, Patrick got into a fight, right in front of me! A Canucks player slammed him into the glass right in front of us and he wasn't happy, so he whacked him in the helmet with a stick. Patrick got a 2 minute penalty, but at that moment, I was more concerned with what my sister was thinking. The game ended with the Blackhawks winning seven-two.

“Do they always fight over stupid shit?” Leah asked as slowly made our way to the locker room.

“It's not stupid shit. They guy slammed him, that's not stupid.” I said, trying my best not to snap at her.

“He's aggressive.” She said.

I ignored her and shook my head as I knocked on the door, hearing a few people shout, asking if everyone was decent. Patrick Sharp opened the door with a smile, pulling me into a hug. I love this team like my family and Sharpie is definitely the more reasonable one on the team full of crazy men. Jonathan Toews came over next, telling me that Patrick was getting dressed after his shower. My sister stayed silent while a few players tried to be friendly and talk to her and Kyle. Patrick came out and I smiled, running over to him and jumping on him, hugging him tightly.

“You won!” I said with a huge smile.

“I know! Damn, it feels good!” He said, gently placing me on the ground and pulling me over to his stall with him. I could feel my sister staring the entire time.

“You took a pretty big hit, are you okay?” I asked, watching him stuff his bag.

“Yeah, I'm alright. Sorry about......ya know, fighting in front of you and your family.” He said, looking up at me with those sweet blue eyes.

“It's alright, the guy was an asshole.” I said, shrugging as he stood up again.

“He's lucky I didn't lay him out.” He mumbled.

“Kaner, you couldn't lay out a goddamn 10 year old!” Campbell shouted from across the room.

“Fuck you, Soupie!” He shouted back.

I laughed and shook my head as Patrick turned back to his stall, making sure he had all of his gear in his bag. When he stood back up, he smiled at me, then looked down at his dress shoes. Damn, he looks good in a suit.

“I want to talk to you about something.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Okay, what?” I said, smiling as he looked at me.

“I uh.......really like you, and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend.” He asked, making me smile more.

“Yes Pat, I'll be your girlfriend.” I said, making him smile.

He pulled me into a tight hug and I happened to catch my sister's gaze, her whole body stiffening. I was about to say something to her when Patrick took my face in his hands and kissed me. My legs instantly felt ready to give out on me and I got a warm fuzzy feeling through my whole body. Oh, please don't let this moment ever end.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOO!
I'm so happy they won last night!
I was freaking out after every goal!

Shayla

Kylee Kangaroo!!!!