Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Toys Out Of The Buggy

Jacob didn't like the fact that Paul was such a hot head about the smallest things; it had just been a joke! Jacob didn't like the fact that his sister was missing and he had no idea as to where she might have been. Jacob didn't like the fact that even though he was relieved and glad that Rachel was safe and well, Paul had been the one to have found her. And Jacob really didn't like the fact that Paul had imprinted on his sister.

When he had sensed the 2 approaching his house, he quickly made his way to the front door. He crossed his arms over his chest, his dark eyes narrowed at his pack member.

Paul didn't really want to talk to Jake after the stupid argument they'd had, but he knew by the glare on Jake's face that he already knew that he had imprinted on his sister and besides, he needed to tell Jake about what was going on -- the danger that Rachel was now in and that they still didn't know why. Basically, they knew next to nothing and that scared Paul to death.

Rachel noticed the tension between the 2 boys already and they'd only just got here.

Jake was ready to explode at his sister, whether she was older than him or not, it didn't matter to him, he would always be the one protecting her. Though, when he noticed her messy make-up, messy hair and bandaged up leg his expression quickly softened. "What happened?" He asked, stepping towards her.

She looked up at him and smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry. I ran into some trouble, but Paul here saved me." She told her younger, but huge brother. "I know what you are, Jake." She said quickly when he went to rant to Paul.

Paul stood silently behind his imprintee, letting the siblings talk it out first. He knew that Jake would never hurt his own sister anyway.

Jake frowned in confusion slightly, though by the look on Paul's face, he knew exactly what she was talking about. "What --"

"Don't even bother." She grinned playfully at him, referring to the silly excuse for playing dumb that he would have acted out.

He sighed, then nodded, giving her a small smile. "So what happened?"

Paul decided to step in at this point, Rachel stepping aside and willingly letting him, knowing he was more clued up than she was at this point. "Some thing's after Rachel." Paul blurted out, jumping straight to what he thought was most important. He continued when he noticed Jake's worried, but obviously lost expression. Paul took a deep breath and started at the beginning. "After that argument you and I had," He paused, noticing Rachel's frown, but continued when she said nothing. "I went off into the forest to cool off like I usually do and that's when I found Rachel and we were attacked not 5 even 5 minutes later by some huge, devil-horned creature."

"What were you doing out in the forest? Alone?" Jake asked her, looking straight past Paul.

She quickly recognized his brotherly protectiveness and gulped slightly. Jake always got angry when it came to the possibility of a loved one in danger, so she knew what was coming. At least she wasn't alone, though, she had her twin sister Rebecca, who knew all about Jake's sweet, but sometimes obnoxious over protectiveness.

"I was... I needed the air." She sighed, not really wanting to go into the reason she was out there in the first place. She didn't really want Paul to know either, for some reason.

Paul frowned slightly, glancing over at her. He wanted to know what she was hiding so badly, it was killing him.

Jake contained to urge to growl in anger -- he was angry with her, but he would only end up hurting her if he let his emotions control him. "You're lucky Paul was there. You might not be so lucky next time. What am I saying? There won't be a next time. This thing is after you and the only thing standing between it is me. You're on lock down until I say otherwise, since you don't have a brain of your own." He scoffed slightly, still trying to control himself, but doing miserably so.

Paul had had enough by that point, noticing Jake's rising voice and slowly rising temper, even though he could see he was trying really hard to control himself. He knew that Jake was a little newer to the whole phasing thing, only having been in on the whole thing for a little under a year now. It didn't matter though, Rachel was all that mattered and he would protect her from anything, no matter what.

"That's enough." He snapped, though managed to keep his own temper at bay.

Jake looked a little taken aback by his outburst, but then glared at him. "This has nothing to do with you! You think just 'cos you imprinted that it gives you a right. It doesn't! She's MY sister! You don't even know her!" Jake roared, getting up in Paul's face and bumping chests with him.

Jake was definitely a lot bigger and broader than Paul but Paul was older and a little more experienced, which counted for something at least.

He was absolutely mortified and outraged at the same time that Jake had just let that little secret out of the bag. It was supposed to be Paul that told her about the whole imprinting thing and now Jake had blown the whole thing. He really and truly had thrown his toys out of the buggy in a childish tantrum. He really was thick skulled sometimes. And not just metaphorically.

Paul didn't even think twice before reaching out an angry fist and punching Jake square in the nose, making a loud cracking sound from the forceful contact.

'No wonder Bella punched him.' Paul thought. 'Shit. I just punched my imprint's brother...'
♠ ♠ ♠
You have NO idea how long this chapter took to write... 6 hours! I had writer's block in some places and I know it's not all that lengthy, but I'm pleased with the outcome. I'll explain -- I kinda, make the stories up as I go along. It makes updating more exciting for me, going through the story myself for the first time along with the readers.
Talking about the readers, I'm not even on chapter 20 yet and there's already over 200 readers! WTFF! (What the fucking fuck!) THANK YOU! <333
-- Zya here.