Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

So Demanding

"What the fuck was THAT for, you fuckin' jerk!" Jake roared in outrage. That punched hadn't hurt too much, but it had knocked him back a few steps.

Paul would have smirked after hitting him, but he was still too pissed off about Jake being so harsh with his words to his own sister. He didn't like that one bit. "You deserved it, you asshole! How fucking dare you! I was supposed to tell her, not you!"

Jake's expression faltered slightly. He hadn't known that Paul hadn't told his sister that he had imprinted on her. "I'm sorry, man. I just assumed that you'd --"

"That's your fucking problem, Jake! You pretend like you're all hearts and kisses, but really you're just an asshole that struts around, expecting everything to just fall into your fucking lap! Well, fuck you! And grow up!" Paul was beyond seeing red now. He could feel his entire body tremble in seething anger.

After years of Jake whining and pining after his best friend -- Bella, it was just becoming tedious and pathetic to Paul and he couldn't stand it anymore. Besides, no one else would ever had said anything. They'd just let Jake get on with it.

Paul had always had the guts to say it like he saw it, which is probably why he got into quite a lot of fights back before he started phasing. Now that he was phasing, he couldn't risk the secret of the pack or the safety of those around him, so he'd long since been behaving. Most of the time, anyway...

Jake was about to apologize for letting the imprint thing slip up in front of his sister, but after that outburst from Paul, there was no way in hell. He stared at him for a moment, trying to believe what he had just heard before glaring angrily. "Fuck you! What the fuck do you know!? You son of a --"

Rachel didn't know why the hell they were fighting what the hell this imprinted business was about, but all she did know was that things were going to get very ugly and very quickly. Right now, from the way things looked.

She saw that Jake was about to raise his closed fist to Paul, who was just standing there with his chest puffed out.

She rolled her eyes and glared at both of them for a few seconds, either of her hands placed firmly on their bare chests, separating them from one another. "That's enough! Anymore display of testosterone and I will personally castrate both of you!" She snapped angrily at the 2, pushing them both back from their chests.

Both boys looked rather shocked with her little outburst, but it seemed to do the trick. She smiled slightly to herself, sighing in approval before looking up at them. "You," She pointed at Jake. "I attended and completed high school, college and University, so I think I have more brains than you, high school drop-out." She ranted, her tone completely laced with sarcasm and anger. "Asshole." She chirped, narrowing her eyes at him.

Jake's expression softened quickly and just as quickly, he felt a pang of guilt for being so mean to his sister. It was rather uncalled for, he had admitted to himself. Which was a start. "Rachel, I'm --" He started softly, but she quickly cut him off.

"Save it. We'll talk later. After I take a walk with Paul." She stated, apparently not asking.

Jake was about to protest until he saw her glaring at him and thought better of it.

She smiled in approval once more before looking at Paul. "You," She pointed at him. "With me." She said, pointing to herself before back off of her brother's porch.

Paul was unable to keep from smirking widely at Jake before turning around and following his imprintee.

'She's so demanding!' Paul thought excitedly, still smirking to himself.

Rachel waited until they had been walking for 5 minutes before stopping in her tracks, Paul stopping with her. She glanced around the forest before looking up at him.

"Can Jake hear us here?" She asked, already getting used to their freaky advantages.

Paul smiled at her, just noticing how comfortable she seemed with all these changes. Hopefully she'd like the other thing he had to tell her...

He shook his head. "I can't hear his angry rants anymore." He said, unable to obtain a small chuckle.

She smiled up at him, just wondering how he could be so beautiful when he smiled or laughed. The sound made her insides melt, tingle and fizz up all at the same time.

'What the fuck is wrong with me?' She frowned to herself, forgetting his was there for a moment and getting lost in thought.

He frowned, too, wondering why she was frowning. It didn't suit her, she was too beautiful to wear that look. "What's wrong?" He asked softly, reaching up a hand and tucking a few strands behind her ear.

She automatically leaned into his gentle touch for a second before realizing what she was doing. She backed away slightly, glancing up and blushing deeply at him before looking down at the dead leaves littering the ground.

"Sorry." He mumbled, quickly retracting his hand and using it to rub the back of his neck nervously.

She shook her head slightly, her raven black hair falling into her face again and looked back up at him. "Don't be."

She whispered, unable to get her voice out. She felt herself blushing even more when he looked back at her, slightly shocked, confused and hesitant, though there was a small smile growing on his lips. "I --" She gulped slightly, looking into his lovely dark chocolate orbs, growing goosebumps just by doing so. "I feel strange when I'm around you." She finally confessed, looking down at her fiddling fingers.

He smiled slightly. "Good strange?" He asked ever so hopefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
400 readers and only 5 comments? I'm not crazy for them like some folks on here, but please -- I'd love to know what the readers thoughts are. :)
-- Zya here.