Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Good Strange

She smiled slightly up at him and nodded. "Good strange."

Paul was unable to contain a small grin as he edged a little closer to her. "Good." He chirped. "I wanna show you something amazing." He confirmed, grinning like a maniac when she raised her brows.

"What else could you possibly show me after tonight?" She grinned lightly back up at him, her insides twisting with excitement all of a sudden.

"It's a surprise, c'mon." He smirked lightly, turning around and beginning to walk off slowly.

"What's the surprise!?" She asked excitedly, clasping her hands together.

He turned back to face her, his eyebrows raised in amusement. "You DO know the meaning of the word, right?" He quipped, giving her a cheeky, boyish grin.

She shot him a playful glare, though unable to hide her light blush. "Alright fine, Mister Cheek." She chirped back, poking her tongue out at him.

He rolled his eyes playfully. "How very grown up." He commented with a smirk, holding out his hand to her. "C'mon, while I take you there maybe I can explain the meaning of what I'm doing."

He was unable to keep a straight face, seeing that it was actually winding her off a little bit, though she looked as if she was trying to contain herself. He laughed shortly, thinking her expression of irritants was rather priceless. "I'm just joking, babe. Now c'moooon!" He said automatically, not even noticing that he'd given her a pet-name.

Rachel felt her insides twist in excitement once again when he called her that. She noticed that he'd haven even noticed that he'd said it.

He continued to grin like a mad man as he gently, but firmly grabbed her hand in his and tugged her along half-hearted, seeing that she was walking along with him anyway.

Her excitement and wonder continued to grow, but it was cut short after about 5 minutes, when Paul halted, causing her to bump softly into him.

She looked up at him, seeing that he hadn't even noticed the contact.

He stood dead in his track, scanning the area for a moment and then sniffing the air properly when he caught a wafting sickly sweet smell.

"There's a vampire following us." He whispered to her, knowing that the undead creature was within hearing distance of talking.

Her expression grew deeply concerned for herself, but mainly for Paul, mostly more for him than herself. She thought it was strange, but good strange so she didn't delve to much into it, not that this was the time to anyway.

Suddenly, there was a few small sounds of twigs snapping and leaves tussling before a whooshing noise and a gust of wind circled them and halted in front of them, finally revealing the pale, dark haired creature.

He completely looked right through Paul and slowly pulled a wicked smile. "Hello, Rachel."
♠ ♠ ♠
Over 400 readers! Thank you!
Comments, pleeeeease! :)
-- Zya here.