Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Soul Mates

"Rachel, if I tell you something, do you promise not to laugh, freak out or slap me?"

Rachel stared over at him, she gave him a curious, but serious look. To be honest, she was already kind of freaked out by the way he was suddenly acting, but she ignored that feeling and nodded with a small reassuring smile.

"I promise." She said sincerely, looking directly into his eyes. Though, she didn't know if she was going to be able to keep that promise, because after the previous night she really didn't think she could handle anymore surprises, let alone anymore supernatural ones, but she sucked it up and agreed anyway, not wanting to disappoint Paul or make him feel bad in anyway.

He already looked bad enough right now -- he looked so nervous, his hands were actually shaking a tiny bit and he was biting his bottom lip slightly. That actually seemed to turn Rachel on quite a bit as she watched now that his eyes were averted to the ground as he looked deep in thought about something. She was rather shocked with herself, though she found she really didn't want to fight these oncoming feelings anymore, so she just went with it.

"Paul," She called out his name softly, but firmly to get his attention and quickly grabbed both sides of his face in her hands when he looked up at her.

She took one split second to look him directly in those pretty brown eyes and made her decision, pulling his face close to hers and pressing her lips upon his. She kept them there for a moment, just savoring the mere contact before moving them down and taking his bottom lip lightly between her teeth and sucking and kissing on it and then finally pressing her whole mouth on his again.

He found that he loved the feel of her smiling against his lips when she swallowed the deep growl that ripped right up his throat, almost as much as he loved the feel of her biting his lip like that. His body temperature was always hot, but right now, Paul felt as though he was on fire -- in a good way, of course, it felt tingly and euphoric as he fought hard to keep his eyes from continuously rolling to the back of his head.

He suddenly grabbed her upper arms, gripping them softly, pressing her body closer to his and pressing his lips closer to hers, taking over the kiss and taking his turn to grab her bottom lip between his teeth, sucking on it slightly and groaning loudly when she moaned quietly into his mouth. He quickly snapped out of it, pulling his face away from hers and letting go of her, standing up from the couch.

She frowned in hurt and confusion up at him. "Is it me?" She asked sadly, averting her eyes to her lap.

Paul couldn't take it anymore -- he didn't want her blaming herself for him being such a chicken shit and he didn't want to be apart from her any longer, it was hopelessly unbearable.

"Rachel," He said softly, resting on his knees in front of her and reaching over to press a quick, but sweet and soft kiss against her lips.

She looked into his eyes, searching for any sort of answer, but he was so difficult to read, maybe it was because of the wolf thing.

"I imprinted on you." He said smiling hopelessly at her.

She frowned slightly. "Imprinted..." She smiled a little, leaning her forward and resting her forehead against his slightly. "You mean... Soul mates..."

It wasn't really a question, but Paul smiled, nodding slightly anyway. "Soul mates." He whispered back, reaching a hand up and tucking some hair behind her ear, she was beginning to think that that was a habit of his, but she didn't care, she adored it, she adored him. "Billy really did drill the legends into yours and Jake's heads." He smirked at her, a cheeky glint in his deeply dark and enchanting eyes.

She smirked smugly back at him, a wicked glint in her own eyes. "Shut it, soul mate."
♠ ♠ ♠
If this shit was real then I really have no idea how you would tell someone that you have imprinted on them, even if the person you imprinted on took it well when you told them, so just let me know how I did, okay? Thank-ya!
-- Zya here.