Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Made To Love You

Paul couldn't quite believe that he was finally kissing Rachel.

Her lips were the fullest, softest lips that he had ever known. Her golden russet skin was silky and softer than even her soft, raven black waist-length locks and she smelled so very wonderful that he could barely handle anymore.

However, when she wrapped and linked her arms around his neck and shoulders and pressed her whole body against his as much as she possibly could -- Paul's mind was instantly pulled from her scent and back into their physical closeness. He was only kissing her and yet he never felt so close to anyone before right now.

His hands immediately grabbed gently, but firmly on her petite waist and pulled her even closer, almost squashing her.

She didn't seem to mind at all, though she suddenly remembered her sitting position on the edge of the couch and was well aware of his waist between her thighs as he knelt in front of her and felt the heat rising slowly in her cheeks at the thought of their compromising position, even though they were practically eating each others faces off.

Paul suddenly felt his lower half begin to twitch as he felt her biting onto his bottom lip and let out a small moan that he gladly swallowed. He quickly pulled his lips from hers, his breathing fast and shallow. He rested his forehead against hers, closing his eyes for a moment when he noticed her confusion expression.

"I don't wanna rush things..." He mumbled. "Just because I imprinted on you, doesn't give me the right to just take you." He opened his eyes, looking directly into hers, a small, pained smile lingering on his lips.

She smiled slowly at him, reaching a hand up to touch his cheek, running her fingers along his skin and smiling when she noticed goose-bumps erupting in the trail of her touch. "You really are the perfect guy, huh?"

She had meant it in more of a teasing, but serious way, rather than as a question as she gave him a small smirk.

He chuckled slightly. "What can I say? -- I was made to love you."

His grin faltered slightly after he had let that slip and seeing her rather shocked expression didn't help, either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, finally -- Mibba's stopped being a damn bitch! Anyways, that's why this chapter is so short and because I'm too lazy to re-write it with it all on my Blackberry. Looong!
Look out for the next chappy, though!
Over 500 readers, ya'll! Thank you so much! <333
-- Zya here.