Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

These Situations

Rachel didn't know how to react or what to say after he just seemed to burst what he just said out, though she could see it in his eyes -- the pain, the humiliation, the rejection. She didn't know how she knew what he was feeling, so she just put it down to --'Must be an imprint thing.'

He was begging for any kind of reaction other than the horrid silence they both seemed to loath.

A slightly wobbly and surprised -- "W-what?" was all that she could manage at the moment, though, her eyes widened slightly, too.

Paul averted his eyes from her to his bare feet in an almost shameful way, gulping a little. "Are you angry with me?" He mumbled quietly, still not looking at her.

She quickly snapped out of her shocked stooper and focused her eyes on him. "No." She said ever so softly, making Paul's intense gaze snap up to her gentle one. "I'm just, surprised. That's all."

He nodded at her, giving her a look of understanding and sighed in defeat at himself. "I know I didn't actually say it, but I do love you, Rachel. More than anything." He gazed at her with so much intensity and adoration, finding it hard to not just launch himself at her and pull her to him tightly, kissing her deeply, but he somehow managed it. "You don't have to say it back --"

She cut him off there, silencing him just by walking over and standing in front of him. She reached up on her tip toes and placed a quick, but soft kiss on his lips, smiling when he looked at her curiously in confusion, a small frown of hope on his face.

Slowly, she reached up both arms and linked them around his neck, just smiling up at him. "I thought that I loved Rick for a long time and we both know how that turned out --" She said with a little sarcasm, though she was quickly interrupted.

"Rick is a dick." He growled slightly, just thinking about him until he noticed how the rhyming of his curse made it a little less than what it was meant to be. He glanced at her and smiled slightly when she smirked, obviously noticing, too. "I would -- could never, ever hurt you." He began, his expression turning serious, but soft at the same time. "Sure, I might annoy the hell out of you some -- alright, MOST of the time, but --"

It was her turn to interrupt him and she did so by simply chuckling before pulling his neck at his neck, making his head dip down. Her lips quickly found his as she wrapped her arms tighter around his neck, moving her mouth against his.

When he noticed her struggling to hold onto him and reach his lips at the same time, he quickly slid both his hands down the sides of her waist and down to her thighs, grabbing them gently and pulling them up, causing her to instantly lift herself up as he did so, her ankles locking around his waist to hold her in place. His hands quickly slid back up her thighs and down around her bottom.

He smirked widely against her lips when she arched her back, her chest pressing tightly against his bare one, a small gasp escaping her throat. He bent down slightly, kissing lightly along her chin and jawline, his whole body trembling in pleasure at the small sounds she made.

"You smell so good." He breathed desperately against her neck, his nostrils flaring, trying to take in as much of her mouth watering scent as they could.

He heard her gasp again and grinned when he found one of her sweet spots. He pressed his lips lightly against the small area of skin just behind her right ear, grinning against her when her felt her body melt into his and running a hand through he silky locks.

"Oh, Paul..." She whispered to herself, getting lost at the feeling of his tongue making circles behind her ear and gripping his upper arms' huge muscles, which was turning her on even more.

He seemed to pause slightly, growling softly against her skin when he heard that from her lips -- it what the hottest thing he had ever fucking heard, it turned him on so fucking much. His hands gripped tighter on her butt-cheeks, cupping the firm area softly.

"Oh fuck, baby... Say it like that again..." He begged, mumbling against her skin before pressing his lips firmly against her sweet spot again, this time sucking gently on it and waiting, but not for long, although it wasn't quite the same this time round.

She arched her back much more forcefully against him this time, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. He wasn't even talking dirty to her, but already she was turned on by anything and everything he was saying, not to mention the deep vibrations his low voice caused against her skin.

"Paul?" She forced out his name, trying to question him through her intense pleasure.

He stopped immediately, pulling his face back and frowning in concern. "Did I do something wrong?"

She giggled a little, which made him smile a little, too. "No, stupid." She giggled a little again when she saw the look of relief on his face. "I just, I thought you never swore in front "ladies"." She smirked smugly, air quoting the word.

He smirked back at her. "These situations don't count." He replied in child-like matter of fact tone.

She rolled her eyes before looking into his eyes, a serious look in hers.

He frowned in concern once again. "What is it?" He asked softly, reaching a hand from her butt to her face, pushing her locks gently away.

A smile slowly crept across her lips before she answered. "I love you, too." She had decided, although it wasn't hard, at all...
♠ ♠ ♠
A little more "bonding" there for all you wonderful readers! :)
More beautiful comments, pleeeeease!
-- Zya here.