Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Forever

Paul was unable to obtain the wide grin that instantly spread across his lips, reaching the twinkle in his dark eyes as he stared back at the love of his life. She had just said that she had loved him, too and he was feeling as though he were on Cloud 9. His skin was tingling and his insides were going absolutely wild along with his stream of fast running thoughts.

He lent forward, dipping his head down gently and taking her lips with his in a short, but incredibly sweet and tender kiss, leaving her breathless with a slightly heaving chest.

"Does this mean you'll be mine? Forever?" He added that last part with a small and childishly hopeful smile, resting his forehead back against hers, waiting for an answer.

"I'm already yours, remember?" She asked, wearing a playful, teasing smile.

He frowned a little, looking deeply into her eyes, a serious expression on his pretty boy face that contradicted the huge manly muscles under her gripping hands and thighs.

"You're not mine, but I am yours. I'm whatever you need or want me to be, whether that be your brother, your friend or, your lover." He hesitated saying that last part, feeling awkward about the whole thing, even though he was just practically eating her face of a few seconds ago. "That's how it works." He sighed quietly, closing his eyes for a moment.

"I was only kidding." She said softly, leaning her head away from his, not looking at him.

He immediately looked up at her, a soft frown on his face. "I know. I'm not angry with you, Rachel. I could never be." He smiled reassuringly at her. "I just want you to know everything. I don't wanna rush you. You deserve more than that and besides, we've got buckets of time. Days come and go, but my feelings for you will last forever. I can promise you that." He gave her a soft smile, letting her know that he meant his every word.

She smiled slowly up at him, her heart swelling with all the overwhelming, but lovely feelings swarming inside of her at his every word and for some reason, she knew that he meat his words. All of them. She put it down to the imprinting thing once again, happy to go along with it and even though she was shocked by the fact, she knew that she absolutely loved him more than she had ever loved anything or anyone.

All she could see was Paul, not her brother, not her father, not Rick, not any of her other douche-bag boyfriends and not any of her friends -- Paul was all that matter and she sorely hoped that he felt at least half of what she felt for him.

She slowly reached her hands up to gently cup his cheeks, forcing him to look directly down into her eyes and nearly making him collapse onto the floor with her still wrapped around his waist.

"When you thought something was wrong, you stopped straight away. You never force me into anything and you always ask for my approval first. You willingly risked your life for mine more times that I can count and in one night and I you weren't even asked or forced to. You took care of me when I was hurt and I barely know you, not really, but I feel like I've known you my whole life. Paul, you're all I could ever want. And besides, you're really hot." She tried to smile confidently, but failed, ending up blushing deeply instead.

He smirked to himself a little and then stared intently at her for a couple of moments, trying so desperately to read her, but he couldn't. It must have been the bond between them, combined with the excitement of it all, but he didn't care anymore when she reached up and quickly pecked him on the lips.

"If you just wanted to hear me say it then you should have just said so." She grinned smugly at him, locking her arms around his neck once again. "Yes. I will be yours." She said. "Forever." She added with a smile, almost forgetting and then pressing her lips to his smiling ones.

However, it wasn't long before they were rudely interrupted by a loud crash and banging sound...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah... You didn't think everything was going to stay all happy and lovey dove, did you? :p
He-he! -- "Days come and go, but my feelings for you last forever." -- credit to Papa Roach, lyrics to Forever. Sorry, but it was just too perfect for me NOT to slip that in there. That sounded a bit dirty... Lmfao!
Comments! Beautiful comments, pleeease!
-- Zya here.