Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Too Good To Be True

Sam was thankful that for the first night in a long time he was able to take an evening off and spend some quality time with Emily.

Though, this morning when he had woken up, ready to spend the whole of it with his imprintee, he had small doubts in the back of his mind that things would go as he had planned them for once. He thought something was bound to happen, whether it be something good or bad, Sam didn't care.

He just wanted the day to run smoothly -- he wanted to make breakfast for his future wife (also the love of his life -- his soul mate) and take it up to her in bed, ready for when he would wake her slowly with gently and extra loving kisses along the horrid scars that he had given her like he did every morning (every morning that he was able to be with her, rather than staying out all night with the pack to patrol.

He also wanted to be a bit naughty with her before they actually got out of bed, ready to start the day. He wanted to take her ring shopping for when they were to be married in just a couple of months now, warning her to get exactly what she wanted and after that he wanted to take her to an expensive, exclusive lunch just to treat her, though he treated her every second he got and rightly so in his mind.

After carefully planning his day just for her, it paid off and the both of them got exactly what they wanted, with no interruptions and that finally set Sam's mind at bay about the whole thing.

It was close to midnight now and Sam sat on his couch, his feet (that were actually clean for once) up on the coffee table as he dozed in and out of light sleep, while trying to continue watching the movie that Emily had picked for them to wind down with -- Dogma, a black comedy and a favorite of both of theirs.

He had an arm resting on the side of the couch and the other wrapped securely around Emily, who was snuggled as close as she possibly could into his side, a small smile on her sleeping face as she subconsciously enjoyed his warmth and touch.

He glanced down at her, a small adoring smile lingering on his lips -- she was always the first to fall asleep, bless her. He didn't blame her -- though he knew that he was the most important person in the world to her, he also knew that she was one of those mother or older sister figures. She actually enjoyed taking care of people she thought genuinely deserved it and having the rest of the pack most of their imprintee's round at their small house, he knew it got chaotic, but that beautiful smile never left her lips, lighting up her dark brown orbs as she continued happily catering to each one of their every needs. It seemed that pretty smile never left her face, even now in her deep sleep.

He smiled a little wider, knowing she was a deep sleeper, deeper than he was and that was saying something. Even though he was somewhat half asleep (especially after the 4 rounds of naughty they previously had on this couch, just as the movie began, as well! Emily had a VERY big "appetite" and Sam REALLY wasn't complaining!) his wolf-like hyper-sensitive hearing was instantly able to pick up heavy breathing, paired with heavy and quick footing from about 300 yards away.

Whoever or whatever it might have been, Sam could clearly hear it hurrying towards the house, though it was rather slow as it moved.

He was suddenly alert, his heart only racing for the safety of his imprintee.

He looked down at her and knowing she was a deep enough sleeper, her quickly slipped his other arm under her, lifting her up bridal-style and hurrying into the back of the house and into their bedroom, placing her gently in the middle of the big bed and pulling the thick covers over her.

He hurried back out, closing the door behind him and locking it before walking back into the living area, turning the TV and DVD player off. His gazed snapped towards the door as he heard the noises coming right up to the front of the house now.

He growled, knowing that the whole day had seemed to good to be true. He rushed over to the front door, ready to take down whatever it was, if need be. He pulled the door open just in time to see Rachel rushing up the steps, rather out of breath.

He frowned softly in confusion at her, feeling a wave of relief that it was only Rachel, though he looked concerned as her distress appearance. "What's wrong? Where's Paul?"
♠ ♠ ♠
A little Sam and Emily love there. Aren't they the cutest when he's smothering her in kisses in the movies!?
Listening to Fast Car by Tracy Chapman. Such a pretty song. Check it out. :)
-- Zya here.