Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

A Matter Of Time

Paul clenched his jaw as tightly as he could, somehow managing to hold in the screams of pain that were begging to rip free from his throat. He looked down at the floor, concerntrating on a small dark stain to discract himself from the continuous pain. Sure, most of these wounds would heal up rather quickly and nicely, but that was only if the pain stopped and he got some food and care for his wounds, he didn't heal like a vampire unfortunately.

The beast slowly and agonizingly pulled out the burning hot iron poker from Paul's stomach, a wide, pleased grin spread across his ashy face.

Although, he was getting a little annoyed at the silence of his pain and was becoming bored of waiting for answers from the shifter. Not that he needed any, he just wanted to know if she was still a virgin (which involved her imprint) and if she wasn't, he would have no choice, but to destroy her.

"As much as I enjoy bringing you pain, shifter, tell me what I want to know and I will end all your suffering." He told Paul with a tired and bored sigh, throwing the hot poker back into the steel barrel of hot coles and fire that the beast had previously literally lit by breathing fire out of his mouth, like some kind of dragon. Even if he was a dick, Paul had to admit that that was cool.

Paul slowly lifted his limp head up from between his shoulders and glared at him, a bitter small smile on his face. "End my suffering? You mean kill me." Paul chuckled bitterly, too, spitting the blood rising up into his mouth onto the floor and then glaring back at the beast. "Well, you might as well end me now, because I'm not telling you jack. It's none of your fucking business anyway!" He growled, not knowing why the beast wanted to know if his Rachel was a virgin (like he knew himself, though he kind of hoped so), but he really didn't care. He was saying nothing.

The beast glared at him, reaching forward to strike him with incredible force across the face with his huge burning claws.

Paul smirked up at him slowly, licking the fresh blood from his bottom lip and chuckling a little. "You don't get it, do you? Do what you want to me? I'm never gonna talk." He said rather confidently, still smirking up at the beast's incredibly angry gaze.

Though, the beast's expression slowly turned into a happier one as he smirked down at Paul. "Let's see if your silence is as strong when she comes to save you and you know she will. It's just a matter of time." His smirk widened when Paul's expression grew slightly concerned at that thought. "And then she will be right where I want her to be."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, but the next one is longer, so no worries! :)
-- Zya here.