Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Excitement, Attention

"Ugh! What is all the shouting about? Paul!" A soft feminine voice appeared from the far end corner of the small cottage.

Paul smirked when his eyes landed on her. "Hey, Em. Where's Sam?" He asked, already sensing his Alpha nearby.

"Bedroom." She smiled a little too sweetly before it broke into a smirk. "Give him a minute..." She trailed off quietly, still smirking to herself.

Paul caught on quickly to what she meant and wrinkled his nose up in disgust before he, too smirked widely. "Lovely." He stated, averting his eyes from her.

She smirked up at him again, but then finally noticed the rather short girl standing next to Paul. She didn't look much older than 17. She smiled sweetly at the girl, taking in her tear stained face and dirty, torn clothes. She was a very pretty young, little thing, she thought to herself before grinning over at Paul. "Who's your friend?" She asked him, though already having an in-cling anyway. She waited patiently with her grin and her clasped hands, waiting for his answer.

Paul's gaze shifted from his imprintee and then back to his friend. He knew she probably guessed by now anyway, but he couldn't exactly tell her in front of his imprintee.

Though, before he could get a word in edge ways, she screamed suddenly in excitement. "Rachel? Rachel Black, is that you!?" She yelled with a grin, jumping up and down.

Paul glanced back at Rachel, his eyebrow arched, but for the moment, he was seemingly invisible.

Rachel's eyes widened as she stared back at the older woman. "Emily Young?" She asked, her jaw slacked in surprise and shock.

Emily nodded enthusiastically back at her. "Well, Emily Uley now. I'm married. Do you remember Sam?" She asked, a smile on her face just by saying his name.

Rachel nodded slightly, smiling. "I think so." She said calmly before feeling the excitement after registering what she'd just told her. "Oh my gosh! You're married!" She squealed happily, jumping up and down, causing Paul to smile, just seeing a smile on her face.

"I know!" Emily squealed back at her, also grinning.

Paul watched in pure amusement as both girls suddenly launched themselves at each other in of the excitement. They hugged each other tightly for a few moments, somehow managing to squeeze the air out of each other and manage to still scream and squeal in excitement before they pulled away from each other, though held both their hands in each others, jumping up and down in excitement in union this time.

Paul, although, still amused, but feeling quite left out, decided to copy them, jumping up and down excitedly to get their attention, or at least Rachel's attention. "I'm here, too!" Paul whined as he continued to jumped up and down.

Both girls immediately paused all movements and turned their heads to stare at him, both holding rather amused expressions.

Emily smirked at him and then turned back to Rachel. "I hope he didn't freak you out." She smirked at the shorter girl.

Rachel chuckled slightly. "No. He actually saved me life." She said shyly, a small blush rising to her cheeks.

Paul smiled just hearing that and nodded proudly over at Emily.

"Oh, so you know --" Paul quickly shook his head at Emily, seeing that Rachel wasn't looking at him. Emily immediately stopped what she was going to say, seeing that clearly, she didn't know what Paul really was yet and gave him a slight nod. "Never mind." She chirped. "Would you like a drink? Or something to eat?" She said kindly, changing to subject.

Rachel smiled and nodded shyly. "Do you have anything hot to drink?"

Emily grinned and nodded. "I've got just the thing. How does hot chocolate and mini marshmallows sound?"

"That sounds lovely." Rachel breathed, already feeling her mouth watering at the idea.

"Paul, you can probably go find Sam now." Emily told him, sensing that he was anxious.

Paul nodded. "Thanks." He glanced at Rachel. "You cool here?" He asked her, wanting to know she was comfortable.

Rachel smiled at him, sensing he actually care and nodded slightly.

He smiled softly at her and then nodded. "Everything that woman makes in the kitchen in Delicious, by the way." He grinned at her, hearing their previous hot chocolate conversation before walking away to find his Alpha.
♠ ♠ ♠
-- Zya here.