Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Freakishly Large

Paul and Rachel walked a foot apart beside each other, the dead leaves crunching beneath them as they kept the silence. It was unbearable for both of them and Rachel decided to break it first, thankfully for Paul.

Another thing he already loved about her; she seemed to be thinking and feeling the same things he was, though he knew (through years of tapping into Jared and Sam's thoughts in particular) that imprinting had that affect on the male shape-shifter. He was sort of programmed to know exactly what she felt so that he could give her whatever she needed or wanted. It was his job to protect, love, care, adore and bend to her every whim and didn't mind one little bit.

Actually having imprinted now changed the way he thought about the whole process. He hadn't really cared if he would ever imprint or not. That was, until he found Rachel.

"I know we don't know each other that well, but when you're like me you pick up on things quickly, especially when people are scared or nervous. So what's the matter, Paul? I can keep a secret, y'know?" She said that last part in a slightly teasing tone, giving him a small smirk.

He smiled for a moment, though wondered what she meant on the first half of her sentence. Again, he didn't question her. She would be able to tell him in her own time and besides, he had something to tell her first.

Perfect, she had asked to begin with, so now he could use that opening she gave him to finally tell her, instead of just stalling. He knew he was.

He sighed loudly, halting and making her stop with him. He turned his entire body to face her, a worried look on his lovely russet face and incredibly dark beauty features.

She frowned softly, wishing he wouldn't look that way. She wanted to see him smile. He looked absolutely divine when he smiled that pearly white smile. It made her insides feel incredibly giddy, almost making her giggle at the feeling a couple of times.

'What is he doing to me!?' The voice inside her head in astonishment.

Paul looked down at her and she absolutely loved the feeling of him and his incredible heat tower and radiating many inches above her. He chuckled slightly suddenly, causing her to give him a curious frown. "You're so tiny." He stated in a cute little voice when he'd said the word 'tiny', obviously teasing her.

She blushed slightly, earning a huge grin from him as he glanced at her pink tinted cheeks. "No. You're freakishly large." She smirked smugly back at him before she realized just how innuendo-ey that sounded and glanced back up at him, seeing his sly smirk, knowing that he'd caught onto that, too. She was mortified.

'What the fuck is wrong with me!?' The voice in her mind yelled.

Paul could hear her heart racing, causing his smirk to widen.

However, not 2 seconds more after, that wasn't the only thing he could hear anymore. They were no longer alone, it seemed...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know 'innuendo-ey' isn't a word, but I'm the author, I can do what I like. :) ...within legal reason, of course.
Did I even spell 'innuendo' correctly? Meh, I dunno, it's late. Nighty-night!
-- Zya here.