Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

Nearly Witches

Once a pon a time it started with a party, another three and a half years later it ended with a party…

Could it really kill me to have fun for one night of my life for the first time in a year?

I slowly trotted into the woods, kicking the leaves on the forest floor.

“Relax” my best friend, Lacy told me. “your practically ripping the grass out of the ground” I didn’t even notice that. “If anyone brings up the accident I’ll punch them” I smiled. She gave me a quick side hug.

“What accident?” I said sarcastically, even though it was eating at my insides. Lacy giggled.

“Just forget about it, it’s been a year” I shrugged.

I remember Lacy dragging me over to the bank of the river. Usually pot heads and smokers and kids that dropped out of school come into the woods behind a cemetery to smoke pot…somewhere where they can’t get interrupted.

Once a pon a time I dated this great guy named Jay Richards. We met in math freshman year.



(Flash Back to 4 Years Ago)

“I’m Miss Chase and I teach College Prep Geometry” our teacher started.

I felt a pair of eyes on me…I turned to my left and gazed into a boy’s eyes. He just smiled and kept staring. I was trying to understand why he absolutely needed to make me feel awkward. But it made sense, clearly he thought my eyes were pretty or something. I do have a lovely paid of gray eyes.

I kept staring into his eyes. Whatever he was trying to accomplish was working.

“Why are you staring at me?” I asked him. The boy shrugged.

“You’re really pretty” I blushed. He was good. “I’m Jay…Jay Richards” I didn’t know him, but the last name sounded familiar. “Your sister dated my brother last year”

“Your Nick’s little brother?” I asked, I smiled “He always talked about you, he kept convincing me to go on a blind date with you”

“Yeah, same here, He told me your like a genius and your super talented and stuff…just that intimidated me”

“Well…I’m sorry I didn’t go out with you, if I knew you were this cute I would have…but any sibling of Nick Richards must be just as bad as he was” Jay chuckled.

“I’m different” I smiled.

“I’m Anya by the way”

“Anya” he repeated under his breath. He smiled to himself. He turned back to me. “Do you wanna go out sometime” I smiled.

“I’d like that”



“Jay Richards?” Lacy asked. “Oh no, no, no” she kept shaking her head. “He’s bad news” I gave her a look. “he is, his brother is Nick Richards, Nick cheated on your sister last year” I gave her another look.

“I’m aware of that, but Nick is Nick and Jay is Jay”

“What kind of name is Jay anyways?” Lacy asked me.

“It’s short for Jason”

“Why can’t he just go by Jason, Jay just sounds douche baggy” I gave her another look. She was used to it, she did things that I usually questioned. “Just trust me, An, he’s bad news” I shook my head.

“I’ll determine that”

“Your actually going to…date…him? If he even dates girls” I rolled my eyes. “Nick had sex with 3 girls…at once!!”

“Once again Nick is Nick, Jay is Jay”

“Ok, ok, I get what your saying, Jay is different from Nick…but they do the same things thought”

“Like what?”

“Jay smokes pot”

“So does your boyfriend” Lacey was now giving me a look, I gave her a smile.

“Well were not talking about him”

“Lace, you’re the biggest hypocite ever” I just giggled and headed over to my locker.

“But for a good reason. Guys are all over you, there’s so many good ones, just date one of them”

“Well I would, but no one’s asked me out” now she’s the one giving me dirty looks.

“That’s a bold faced lie”

“Lace” I grabbed her shoulders. “I’ll go on one date with Jay, if he’s bad news I’ll sense it and I’ll move on” I simply told her. She finally gave in.

“Fine…but if he wants to take you behind the cemetery you call me and I’ll kick his ass”

“Why behind the cemetery”

“Behind the cemetery there’s these woods, a perfect place to party on Friday Nights, and have sex with girls…trust me Damon has taken me there so many times”

“Oh, so you’ve…”

“Don’t even go there” she said. I grabbed my books, we headed down the hall to our new class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so this story is formatted kinda weird. it starts in the present then it goes into the past (duh, cuz the story is called 'Memories') eventually it goes through the past then it comes back in the future...but that doesn't happen till the end.

this story will always be in Anya's point of view, because the title of the story is 'Memories' so it's her memories...no shit.

once again i own everything about this story, the plot, the characters and the places, even though most of the characters and places are real.

i love this story...well all that i have written, anyways...so i'd like some feedback on what you think :) i think eventually this story will get kinda depressing, but i won't tell you when ;)

the short description features lyrics from "Nearly Witches" by Panic at the Disco