Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

Anya's Reprise

I ran into the school a week later, with my head held up high. I bet a ton of people were laughing at me.

I saw Jay’s older brother, Nick in the hall by his locker by usual.

“Hey Anya” he called. I smiled.

“Hey”

“Heard about your date with Jay Friday night, he can’t stop talking about that stupid kiss” I blushed. Nick was standing with two other kids, both of them I didn’t recognize.

“It was amazing…my first kiss” I gushed. Nick rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“You better be my future sister in law for all the trouble Jay’s causing me, he keeps asking me to drive you guys places” I shrugged.

“Sorry about that”

“No problem” I headed toward my locker. Jay was standing their leaning against it. I smiled.

“Baby, you’ve been driving me crazy” Jay sung, he wasn’t much of a singer, but it was working, I was insanely embarrassed since everyone around me was watching. “With your brown hair and gray eyes…your just amaaaazzziiinng”

I put my hand over his mouth. once he stopped singing I kissed his lips. So much happened over the weekend, we saw a movie Friday, we went out for lunch Saturday and we watched a movie at my house Sunday.

He was such a sweet heart, on the phone with his brother he was such a guy and a pig but with me he was sweet and gentle and sort of shy.

I don’t want to see the bad side of him, the side of him that Lacey keeps telling me about.

“Yeah Jay, get it wet!” someone exclaimed. Jay shook his head. I looked over to the guy that yelled it, the same guy I saw with Nick earlier.

“Shut up Eric!!” Jay yelled back. Jay rolled his eyes and wrapped his skinny arms around my waist. “So, movie at my place?” he asked. I nodded. He kissed my cheek. “If I’m moving to fast just tell me…you’re my first girlfriend” I blushed. How bad could this get?



After school I took the bus to Jay’s house, two 14 year old kids going into an empty house to watch a scary movie? How bad can it be?

I sat on his bed while he put a movie in, I couldn’t care less what it was, we just talked through the movie anyways.

“Truth or Dare” I started.

“Dare”

“Show me your genitals, your genitals” I sung, it was a joke, but Jay actually took his pants off, I closed my eyes, once I heard more clothes hit the ground my heart was beating.

“Hey, you dared me”

“I was joking” I said with my eyes closed still.

“Are you telling me you’ve never seen a penis before?” he asked me. I nodded a yes. “You haven’t lived…mine’s perfectly healthy…just look” I uncovered one eye.

Holy shit it was huge. I closed my eyes again.

“I get that reaction a lot” that’s sketchy, I thought.

“So you’ve shown people your penis before?”

“Mostly guys and some older girls at parties” I heard him pulling his clothes back on so I uncovered my eyes. He smirked at me and kissed my cheek. “I’m pretty sure everyone’s jealous of me” I giggled.

“Truth or Dare” he said.

“Dare” I said, immediately I regretted that.

“I dare you to…” he thought for a moment then finally answered. “I dare you to choose truth”

“What?”

“I can’t think of a dare” I rolled my eyes.

“What, your not gonna dare me to take my shirt off so you can see my boobs?” I asked. “Or my vagina”

“I’m not like that” he shrugged. “I’m sorry, I know you want to get in my pants” I rolled my eyes again.

“I was joking about the whole genitals thing” I told him.

“I know, but it’s still fun to make you squirm” I stuck my tongue out at him, he returned the gesture.

“Fine, I choose truth” I finally said.

“Ok, what do you hate most about me?” he asked. Oh god, I thought, we went from being funny and stupid to being serious.

“I don’t know” I admitted. “I hate knowing that Lacey may be right…that you might be the bad guy” Jay seemed a little hurt.

“I promise I won’t hurt you…I mean of course were gonna have differences but I will try” I smiled…it faded pretty quickly.

“I’ll always remember that promise” I told him. He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Note for RunningRIOTx AKA the author: she technically see’s Eric for the first time here)

lyrics in the short description is "Alice's Reprise 5" by Danny Elfman