Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

Shake Me Down

(June)

“Happy birthday to you, you’re a one hundred and two, happy birthday to Anya Samantha Evanson!!!” Nick sung. “Happy birthday to you!!”

I blushed as the boys put out a tiny cup cake in front of me. “Thanks guys” I said. I blew out the only candle.

“YAY! Now let’s get high!” Cliff exclaimed.

“No, it’s Anya’s party” Eric said. “And she doesn’t like that kinda stuff” Jay rolled his eyes.

Nick put a small box out in front if me. I smiled as I ripped the wrapping paper off of it.

It was a stuffed panda. “Aww, Nick” I gave him a quick hug. “It’s so cute”

“It’s from Eric” Nick said. I hugged Eric instead.

“I love Panda’s. Thank you”

“No problem”

Nick gave me another box. “This is from me, your going to love it” I opened the tiny box, it was just a piece of paper and what looked to be grass…wait a minute.

“Is this drugs?” I asked. Nick nodded and smiled happily.

“Weed” he took the gift from me, he started rolling a blunt together, then he lit it and handed it to me.

“Uh…”

“Try it”

“Nick, I told you she doesn’t like that kind of stuff” Jay rolled his eyes again, clearly annoyed.

“Jay, relax” I told him.

“I can’t, he’s still acting like he knows you better then I do” I shook my head. I just ignored him. “Don’t you care?”

“I care about you, but all this bickering is stupid. You guys are my friends, Eric’s my friend and you’re my boyfriend. He can know stuff about me, it isn’t illegal. Nick knows some things that you don’t know about me”

“Like what?”

“…Hey Janya, stop fighting” Nick handed me the blunt. I didn’t care, I just smoked it.

I didn’t feel anything at first, but then I started getting a little dizzy.

“Is Anya ok?” Cliff asked. “She looks out of it”

“She looks fine” Jay said.

“NO she’s swaying back and forth” Eric pointed out. “And she’s like giggling to herself…should we be concerned?”

“She’s fine” Jay said again. “It’s her first time smoking it” he explained.

“If you loved her you wouldn’t let her smoke it” Eric said. “It’s dangerous!”

“You smoke it”

“But it’s different, I can handle it” Jay rolled his eyes again. I accidently fell off the tree stump I was sitting on, I was hopelessly lost. I just kept giggling and swaying back and forth, weak at the knee’s.

“See!” Eric exclaimed. He tried helping me to my feet, but Jay stopped him.

“Don’t touch her!”

“Boys!” Nick shouted. He helped me to my feet. “Let’s get her out of here”

“NO!” Jay exclaimed. “I wanna settle this once and for all”

“Man, I’m not going to fight you”

“So you’re a pussy?”

“No, I’m just mature”

“Your hitting on a girl with a boyfriend, how mature is that?”

“Well your pretending to love a girl who adores you!” Eric spat. “You know you can’t love, so why are you trying to fool her?”

I didn’t quite understand that comment.

“What?” Nick muttered. Cliff ran over. Nick and Cliff put me down again a tree before standing between Eric and Jay.

“I do love her”

Eric shook his head. “Would you spend the rest of your life with Anya if you could?” Jay hesitated for a second, and I mean it was a very long second.

“Yeah” Eric shook his head again.

“Exactly, I was right, if I was with Anya I would want to spend eternity with her”

“Were just teenagers!!” Jay exclaimed. “How am I supposed to know If I’m ready for that kind of commitment??”

“You don’t know, it just happens, everything feels perfect” Eric explained. He clearly had experience, but he told me he never had a girlfriend before. Jay rolled his eyes and shook his head once again.

He marched over to me. “Hey Anya” he started. “I’m going to give you a piggy back ride back to the car” he said. I nodded and smiled. He picked me up and walked out of the cemetery.

As soon as we got to the parking lot he put me on my feet again.

“I’m sorry about what happened, I should have just shut up, it’s your birthday”

“It’s fine” he kissed my cheek. I sighed. This decision I was going to make would kill me. “Jay” I started.

“Yeah?”

“I wanna break up” Jay’s eyes widened.

“W-w-what?”

“I just think our relationship was to fast, we say we love each other but it’s both of our first relationships…maybe we should see other people, to find out exactly what love is” I said calmly. Jay boiled with anger.

With me he never got angry, now I was seeing a new side of him.

“I knew it, you have the hots for Eric” he spat. “Stupid slut” he ran back into the cemetery. I leaned against Nick’s car and cried.

The hardest decision of my life
♠ ♠ ♠
"Shake Me Down" by Cage the Elephant

...it's saturday, saturday today it's saturday, it comes after friday, before saturday...
i love 'Friday' parodies there so funny XD