Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

America's Sweethearts

(May)

“Anya we have a code red!” Nick screamed while running down the hallway.

“What the fuck?” I muttered to myself. “Code red?” I waited for Nick to get closer, he was panting when he got to me.

“Wow I’m out of shape” he mumbled. “Anyways, Code Red Delta 67241”

“I have no idea what that is, I told you I don’t have an eidetic memory” Nick gave him a confused look. “Eidetic memory is when you memorize everything you read” I explained.

“Ooh…ok well I talked to Jay and Eric, I brought you up because I know your birthday’s at the end of June, and we want to through you a huge party” I smiled. “Eric brought up going to like a concert or something, Jay thought it was stupid then they got in a whole argument about who knows her best and who loves her more. Eric won that round”

“How many rounds are we talking?” I asked.

“I’ll get to that” he said. “That round was yesterday, this morning they were fighting again, still over you, they were doing trivia on you. Jay won that round…I didn’t know your favorite flowers were roses, you always stuck me as a dandelion person” I shook my head.

“Nick get on topic, what is going on?”

“Eric and Jay are fighting over you again, it’s only been a month we haven’t discussed a plan to keep them from fighting” I shrugged.

“I’m the smart one, but logic won’t fix this situation anymore, we approach it scientifically”

“And that means…?”

“Violence” Nick jumped up and down, clearly he was high to some degree. “Ok, here’s the plan, we get them in the woods and we play a little trivia game about me, the questions will be super hard” I said with a smile. “Whenever someone gets one wrong you get to hit them on the ass with like a stick or baseball bat.”

“And we accomplish…?”

“It’ll be a metal baseball bat”

“Oh, so we’ll make them tap out?”

“No, no killing them, I mean we’ll make them surrender and vow to stop fighting over me”

“That’s not violent” I rolled my eyes.

“Just get them in the cemetery after school, I’ll meet you guys there” I closed my locker and headed down the hall.

“But how am I going to do that by myself?” he asked.

I shrugged. “I don’t know, be creative!”



After school I went into the woods, I saw the boys sitting opposite from each other with Nick in the middle trying to mediate.

“Ok boys, ready?” I asked. I sat down on an empty tree trump besides them. “First question, what’s my middle name”

“Easy its…” Jay started. “Holy shit I forgot” Eric smirked.

“Your full name is Anya Samantha Evanson” Eric smiled. I smiled back. Wow, I didn’t tell anyone my middle name, how did he know?

Nick picked up the baseball bat. “Can I beat him?” he asked me.

“He technically didn’t get one wrong”

“W-w-wait!” Jay exclaimed. “If I get one wrong I’m going to be beaten!! I can’t play this!!” I shrugged.

“You guys wanna see whose best for me, you do it our way” Jay covered his face. was he worried that he would lose.

“OK, next question” Nick started. “What’s Anya’s birthday”

“6-26-1993!” Jay exclaimed, while at the same time Eric had shouted:

“6-26-1994!”

“What’s the correct answer Anya” Nick pointed over to me.

“I’m afraid I have to tell you this, but if i’m 14 now and turning 15 in June, the year would need to be 1993”

Jay jumped up. “Fuck yeah!!!” I rolled my eyes.

Nick shrugged as he made Eric rise to his feet, Nick hit the baseball bat against Eric’s ass. I couldn’t help but chuckle. Eric’s reaction was priceless.



After another hour the score was tied, Eric had 6 correct answers, and so did Jay.

It came down to one final question. “What’s Lacey’s last name”

They both froze. “Why is that important?” Jay asked.

“She’s my best friend, if were going to be together you have to get alone with Lacey”

“I know, but Damon’s so fucking irritating”

“Her last name is Smith!” Eric exclaimed. Jay jumped out of his seat.

“Correct” I said.

“No fair I was talking to you!” Jay argued. “Re-match!”

“Just face it, I know your girlfriend better then you do” Eric snickered, he smirked in Jay’s face. “Suck it bitch” Jay looked like he was going to punch Eric in the face again.

“NICK!” I exclaimed, I closed my eyes. Here’s where the violence comes in.



Nick had successfully tied both Jay and Eric to a tree.

“Now listen up bitches” Nick started. “Anya is a living, breathing human being not a toy, you guys can’t fight over her like you did with buzz lightyear. She decides who she wants to be with and clearly that is Jay” he started. “Now your punishment for being stupid is being strapped to these skinny ass tree’s for an hour” Nick sat down and leaned against another tree, he opened up a porno magazine. I rolled my eyes.

“Ok, I’ll see you guys tomorrow” I announced.

“Wait your leaving?” Jay asked. “You’re the person were fighting over!”

‘Dude, it’s going to be dark soon, I’m not going to stay out here when the wolves come out” I said jokingly, but I kept my face completely serious. “Bye boys” I picked up my stuff and marched away.

Oh boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Why, why, why won't the world revolve around me? Build my dreams, trees grow all over the streets" - 'America's Suitehearts' by Fall Out Boy