Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 10

"Here Ville - clothes." Burton laughed, passing a pile of clothes to him.

"Thanks."

"So, what happened to your clothes?" Linde asked.

"REVENGE!!!" Aidan shouted from wherever she was in the house.

"Damn you - give them back!" Ville shouted back.

"Never!" Aidan laughed as she walked into the room.

"One day, girl, one day I will either get revenge or find them." Ville muttered as he walked off to get dressed.

"And I told you, Ville - get revenge on me and I'll duck-tape your eyebrows off!" Aidan shouted after him.

"I'm sorry I asked." Linde muttered.

"It's okay - we won't hurt you." Alexa said, joining them in the living room.

"Which one of you is he dating?" Gas asked.

"Her." Aidan muttered, pointing to her sister. "Oh, and don't mind the camera - this is all going on the show."

"Okay." Mige said, laughing as Ville walked down the stairs.

"I hate you all." Ville muttered - none of the clothes he was wearing were black and they were all a bit too big for him.

"Let's see you explain that to your fans." Aidan laughed, moving away from him as he moved to strangle her.

"Shut up."

"Alex, you're going to the gig aren't you?" Aidan asked.

"Yep."

"Good - the camera is going with you - just to see what the crowd think of Ville's new look." Aidan said, laughing as she dodged Ville again.

"Damn it Ville - leave her alone or you'll never see your clothes again." Alexa said, shaking her head at him as he pouted at her.

"Of course he will - they'll be covered in peanut butter, ripped in odd places and all over the front lawn." Aidan said, running up the stairs as he went to strangle her again.

"Ville!"

"Sorry, Alex. But...my clothes!!!"

"Your clothes will be fine - if you leave her alone - you should have them back by the end of the week." Alexa laughed at the look on his face.

"I think that this will be a good week to be here." Linde laughed.

"Stay as long as you like!" Aidan shouted from upstairs. "We have enough rooms!"

"Thanks!"

"Your welcome!"

"Aidan - stop shouting!" Axl shouted from the back yard.

"Sorry Dad!" Aidan shouted back before closing her bedroom door.

"So - are you lot staying here?" Ville asked the rest of his band.

"Yeah, we might as well - better than a hotel." Mige said.

"Cool."