Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 20

"Hmmmm...is this gonna work?" Knoxville asked staring up at the Empire state building.

"We'll soon find out." Raab said as he Dunn and Rake piled up the mattresses.

"I think we will need more than mattresses to stop her." Stev-o said gathering up the rest of the duck-tape.

"This is pretty dangerous," Dico said to Aidan, "I don't think she should do it."

"Well... Alexa has her heart set on it...no ones gonna persuade her not to." Aidan replied.

"Okay guys...ready?" Alexa asked as she tightened the duck-tape around her waist.

"As ready as ever." Aidan said smiling.

"I'm more worried getting up to the top of that bloody building...have you seen how high up it is?" Alexa said.

"Uhhhh yeah i think we get the idea!" Rake yelled at her.

"O..kay... mattresses in the right place?" Alexa asked trying to change the subject.

"Yeah...you're good to go." Raab said.

"Okay...come on then guys." Alexa said dragging a couple of camera men with her.

(5 minutes later.)

Alexa was at the top of the building waving at everyone below. (some other people had turned up and were pointing up at the building.)

Aidan's mobile started ringing, she picked it up to find Ville on the other end.

"Ohhh...hi Ville..." Aidan said sounding slightly nervous.

*Hi Aidan..uhhhh...where are my clothes love?* Ville asked, *We've been here for two days and we still haven't found them...and Bam's talking about giving up and coming back."

"Uhhhh...there...ummm." Aidan started.

"SHIT SHES ALREADY JUMPED!!!" Stev-o shouted.

*What?...who's jumped?* Ville asked.

"Ummmm...sorry Ville...I gotta go..." Aidan said.

*No...wait...Aidan!!!* Ville said, but Aidan had already ended the call and turned her mobile off.

Alexa was plummeting down towards the ground, she got to the end of the duck-tape cord...suddenly it snapped, Alexa smashed into the mattresses.

"Shit...Alex...Alex...answer me god damn it!!!" Aidan yelled as she ran up to her sister.

"F**k is she okay?!" Knoxville yelled running after her.

"I don't know...shes not breathing!" Aidan said.

"F**k...I'll call an ambulance!" Dunn said.