Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 3

“Uhhh... Is she okay?” Gerard asked breaking off his conversation with Slash.

“God knows... she’ll snap outta it tomorrow...”

Alexa was now sat on one of the tables swinging her legs and humming.

Aidan was running around the table in circles, suddenly she ran up to Alexa and grabbed Slash’s hat off her head and ran off.

“Oi you biatch... gimme back the hat...” Alexa slurred as she jumped off the table and landed in a crumpled heap on the floor, “damn...”

“Alex... you okay hun?” Slash asked.

“Meh... I want that hat!” Alexa replied as she picked herself up and ran after her sister.

“Now you two... you said you would behave!” Axl yelled after them.

“We lied!!” the girls replied in unison.

Suddenly Alexa rugby tackled Aidan.

“For f**k sake...” Axl muttered shaking his head.

My Chem were just stood there staring at the girls while they grappled around for Slash’s hat.

“That’s enough!!” Axl yelled.

The girls broke their mini fight off.

“We were only messing...” Aidan pouted.

“Uhuh... give uncle Slash his hat back... then we can head off to the hotel...” Axl said picking up his coat, “You guys got a place to stay?” he asked the My Chem guys.

“Think so...” Gerard said as he looked at Frank, “Do we?”

“Meh... why would I know?” Frank asked looking confused, then he turned to Mikey, “Mikes... do we?”

Mikey just looked at Ray.

“I don’t f**king know!” Ray said.

Then they all turned to Bob...

“No...” Bob replied with a straight face.

“It’s a good job we booked a big room then isn’t it...” Axl said as he helped Alexa to her feet.

“I... need... a... drink...” Alexa said as she swayed a little.

“I think you’ve had more than enough...” Axl said.
♠ ♠ ♠
This stpry was previously written and completed and I will be posting all the chapters up today becuase I won't be able to updat in the following weeks.........

hope you enjoy the story.....

xXx