Status: New :3

Walking Contradiction

Not As I Do

I slip off the bin and grab my bag, running after him.

"Cam wait up!" I shout and walk beside him.

"Piss off Rose, I'm goin to class,"

"Cam fucking chill dude, no need to have a period man,"

"I just can't believe after 6 years of friendship that you never told me you were an adoption brat,"

"Well it ain't easy to say y'know! On top of that you were there when my 'rents died dude, where did you think I went? Give me a fucking break man,"

"I'm sorry Rosie." He says quietly and we stop. I sigh, running a hand through my short black hair.

"Forget it dude," I say and he does something really weird. He hugs me. Like really, really hugs me not that shitty goodbye hug that is total awkward between friends. I raise an eyebrow but hug him back.

"You ok Cam?"

"I don't want you to go,"

"Trust me I really don't wanna go either,"

"Come on we'll run,"

"No thanks Cam, a night in the cells does not sounds good to me,"

"Eh?"

"Nothing. Anyways, we'll be fine, I'll call everyday and I'll write, hey who knows maybe the guy is filthy rich and'll buy me a car," I say and Cam laughs letting me go.

"Now little ducky, don't cry for me k? I know you'll be bored shitless without me," I say and he grins smacking my ass.

"That butt is the only thing I'll miss,"

"Fuck you," I say and laugh, slapping his arm. Idiot always knows how to make me laugh.

*2 Weeks Later*

I hand my ticket to the check-in desk and the woman smiles at me. I nod and throw my suitcase on the weird thing you're supposed to put them in. I really have no idea what it is.

"Gate 13," She says and hands me my ticket. I nod and head off, shrugging my backpack on my shoulder.

"Rose!" I hear someone and I turn to see holy fuck it's Cam.

"Hey," he says breathlessly and I smile, petting his head.

"Good to see you Cam, nice to know some fucker cares,"

"Who said I cared? I'm here to make sure you fucking leave,"

"Thanks Cam I love you too," I roll my eyes and he punches my arm gently.

"Its gonna be shit saying goodbye to the coolest girl I know,"

"I'm the only girl you know,"

"Yeah well... Anyway here," He says and gives me his iPod.

"What do you want me to do with it?"

"I want you to keep it until we see eachother again,"

"Sweet dude, 31st Feb ok?"

"Hey I fell for that once, I'm not gonna fall for it again," He glares at me and I just laugh, pocketing the iPod.

"Thanks man," I say and he smiles, hugging me tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you kid," he says and I hug him tightly.

"Yep, you too hon," I say and he lets go, holding me at arms length.

"Remember eat properly, be good-"

"Flight 126 to California now boarding," a tannoy says and I glare at him.

"If she hadn't interrupted you I would've kicked your ass," I say and he grins, hugging me tightly.

"Bye Cam," I say and my voice cracks betraying me. Fuck, keep it together.

"Bye Rose," He mumbles and kisses my cheek. I blush and smile at him as we walk away. I walk to the gate, gritting my teeth. Don't fucking cry you idiot, you're gonna be 18 in like a month, grow up.

I take my seat on the plane and pop in the buds, blaring the Frustrators 'Stigma'. Who ever these fuckers are they better be worth my goddamn leaving of the best thing in my sorry life...

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. The weather is sunny and bright with clear blue skies. We are now approaching the stretch, I hope you all had a pleasant flight and enjoy your stay in California," the captain says and I sit up, wiping the drool from my face. Damn that's a shit habit of mine. Fucking drooling when I sleep.

I stand up and stretch with the rest of the passengers and grab my bag, filing out like freaking herded sheep. I slip on my sunglasses and growl, grabbing my suitcase and standing outside. Ok now what? I spy a man with a sign saying Rose Bowie. Well I guess that's me.

"Hey dude," I say and he nods his cap.

"Reilly at your service," He says and I nod at him. He leads me to, holy fuck a limo?! I stare at him and he shrugs. Rich fuckers.

"Ready to go?" He asks as I plug in my seatbelt.

"As I'll ever be," I grumble and he nods, driving off to whoever this fucker is.