Status: co written story with Sab! updates may vary, due to our schedules, but please leave us comments and subscribe! :D

If Looks Could Kill, I'd Be Dead

"Satisfy Your Worst Intentions. I'm Your Sacrifice."

Image


Sascha

It’s been a week and a half since the whole incident had started. Since we both woke up, naked in bed together and had slept together and let me tell you that the nothing had changed between us. We were still as awkward as before.

It hurt not to talk to her, because all those years we’ve been best friends and I couldn’t lose her. I tried to make it seem normal, but when we hugged I just felt sort of weird, like there was something now between us, keeping us apart.

I hadn’t tried and talked to Theta at all, wanting to give her time to think it over and how she felt. When she was ready she would come to me and we could talk everything over that had happened. I didn’t want her to break down and feel too embarrassed or something. She was and will always be, my best friend.

It was lunch now on Wednesday and I was just sitting on the cold floor, munching on some chips and drowning some coke. It was funny, because I mostly ate junk food and I’ve never gotten fat. I was blessed with a fast metabolism, because otherwise I would be obese by now.

I was waiting for Theta and Loren to come back here as well. They did finally come around the corner, both of them talking softly, but it wasn’t like the first week he was here. It was deeper and seemed less carefree than anything and this past week just seemed weird really.

Who knew, barely talking to your best friend could affect you this much?

“Hey guys.” I smiled over at the two.

Theta whispered a shy hello and Loren nodded my way, acknowledging me as well. I looked over at the two thinking how cute they would look together, but if they would ever get together, would I just be forgotten as a best friend? Well all know boyfriends get the most attention.

Awkward conversation was being held between us, no one really wanting to say all that much.

Finally Loren snapped. He literally stood up off the wall and glared over at both me and Theta, his glare lessening when he looked at her.

“What the hell is up with you two?” he asked and shook his head, “Did something happen? Ever since that party on the weekend you’ve been acting so fucking weird!” he growled.

I looked at him and shrugged. I wasn’t going to tell him. It was none of this business. We’ve known him for two and a half weeks, he’s barely told us anything about his home life, he’s the one keeping all these secrets so why should I tell him mine?

“What happened?” he asked again and chuckled, “Did you two fuck or something?”

Theta and I both looked away from him and I could feel a blush making its way to my cheeks. I shook my hair into my face, hoping to keep it from showing too much, because that would just give us away.

He gasped, “You two fucked?!

I growled and stood up, “Shut the fuck up. Honestly, it’s none of your fucking business.” I made sure to add in as much venom as I could to try and make him uncomfortable, but of course it didn’t work. He was slightly taller than me, more muscular I didn’t seem very intimidating compared to him, but I was mad.

This guy just comes into our lives, yes he is hot, he’s nice and he’s from England, what else did we know about him? Nothing and here he is trying to interrogate us about what we did on a weekend? This guy hasn’t known us long enough for that shit.

“You barely fucking know us. So just leave your fucking comments to yourself.” I hissed and turned around, ignoring whatever came next from him.

When I got pissed, which wasn’t all too often, I got really mad. I usually just barrelled my way through people, punching a wall here and there, just to let off steam and if you stood in my way when I was on one of my rampages, then good luck to you, because I would not feel bad if I pushed you down the stairs or something. At least not in that moment.

And that was what I did. I stomped down towards the entrance of the school. People could feel the negative energy bubble around me and made sure to go out of my way, but one stupid kid didn’t go out of my way, someone who wasn’t paying attention.

I just saw black hair, blue eyes and braced, but didn’t care. Hell in a sadistic way I was glad it was him. Yeah, angry Sascha was the biggest bitch on the planet, but I didn’t give a damn.

Camden didn’t go out of my way. He was looking around the hallway, his eyes searching those of someone else, someone to help him. The fright was obvious, but I ignored it and just pushed him to the floor, out of my way, while I marched on to my locker.

I didn’t look back at the kid who I just threw onto the hard, cold school floor. It was his own fault for being in my way. You’re an asshole Sascha.

I opened my locker, got my books out and the hustled down into the auditorium where I had Theatre Arts next. I sat down in a distant corner, away from the few early birds, just fuming and chewing in my lip nervously.

I opened my book, yes we had a book for this class, and closed it again, obviously we hadn’t gotten a page yet since the teacher wasn’t even in the room yet to tell us what to do. I just sat there, trying to calm myself down.

Something in me just snapped as well I guess. I liked Loren, seriously didn’t mind him and his sexy ass, but when he gets involved in my own personal business, that’s taking it too far. I hate nosy people and he seemed like one of them.

Theta and I didn’t ask about his personal life. All we know is what he’s told us. We know he’s overprotective of his brother, his mom likes to call him often for stupid reasons and other things like that. I knew nothing of the rest of his life. Don’t know his history.

He should respect Theta and I’s problems and not get involved, since he probably only made it worse. Stupid brit... I guess that, plus me being on edge from lack of sleep for the past few days just made me snap. I was the one with more of a temper really and Theta wouldn’t say anything if she got offended. I was one to speak my mind.

I chewed on the inside of my cheek and slammed my head down on the desk a few times, hoping this would calm me down. Think happy things Sascha... beach, warmth... dolphins...?

I groaned, and just left my face flat on the table a slight headache building up in the back of my head from hitting my skull against the hard wood.

We had a table by the chairs I was sitting on for Mrs Wolf. She took notes of how we worked together and if we did the assignments well together. I just managed to get the one spot with the table this early.

The bell rang and all kids ran inside to random chairs with their friends. Mrs Wolf walked in as well and shooed me off her seat in a friendly way. I only glowered and walked over to an empty seat in the front, looking back at the teacher like everyone else.

“Today we will pre practicing pantomime. I made up partners already, always someone more experienced with someone newer.” She called out names and guess who I ended up with? Camden Kerr. I think someone was trying to get back at me for being such a bitch no?

But Camden wasn’t in the room. When she called his name, no one walked over to me, no small, shy and timid boy walked over to me to work on this ‘assignment’ for the double period.

I groaned, something I was doing quite a lot right now. You’re such an asshole Sascha.

“I’ll go look for him.” I muttered and then walked out of the room, and turned into the first bathroom. I looked under every stall and didn’t see feet there or heard anything, so I moved to the next bathroom. I walked down the hallway, only to stop dead in my tracks, when I saw Loren, his back to me, small arms wrapped around his waist.

Oh shit...

I gulped and turned around, all anger at him forgotten, only to be replaced by fear.

Of course I had no good luck today, because in the moment I tried to escape, Loren turned around. I could feel the ice cold glare running down my back before I heard the footsteps coming towards me, “Sascha! my name sounded like acid, rolling down his tongue.

Oh shit...
♠ ♠ ♠
So who hates Sascha at the moment, please raise your hand! :D

Skate

Thank you Ello Ashleyy and DearestBreeanna <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :D

Comment and Subscribe Maybe i'll also give you lots of hearts