Status: co written story with Sab! updates may vary, due to our schedules, but please leave us comments and subscribe! :D

If Looks Could Kill, I'd Be Dead

"I Like 'em Thick and Juicy, I Like 'em Nice and Tall"

Image


Sascha

It was Theta’s birthday and so I decided to give her the tattoos of her choice. I was so proud to have made her so happy, because she was my best friend and deserved to be treated amazingly. I just loved hanging out with her and now we had matching tattoos!

“So are you excited for the party later on tonight?” I asked her grinning from ear to ear.

“Only if we keep our pants on.” She winked.

I laughed and shrugged, “Who said I would even be wearing pants?”

Theta looked at me and then laughed as well, pushing me away from her, mumbling something about how I was a pervert.

“You do know it’s a dress up party so we better get some costumes. You know I had a whole room filled with costumes in all sizes since I always steal the costumes from the school production when we don’t need them anymore. I’m sure we can find something.” I stated and put my arm over her shoulder.

We called Loren and Camden up to come to my house so we could find something to wear for all of us at my house. Since their father was here, they were allowed to actually leave the house since he kept their control freak of a mother under control.

We met up at my house, Theta and I had been just relaxing and looking in the mirror every once in a while to look at the wonderful tattoos we were both sporting now, when Loren and Camden came over.

Camden held a small box in his hands, Loren also had something in his, an even smaller box. I grinned when I saw the presents in their hands. They thought of her! How cute!

“Here you go Theta.” Loren smiled and handed her the small package.

She blushed madly and looked down, mumbling a thank you before ripping the paper off. In the box she found an iTunes card for 50$!

She gasped and grinned looking up at the British boy, “This is 50 dollars!” was all she managed to get out before hugging the life out of him. He smiled a slight red tinting his cheeks.

“I’m sorry I really suck with presents and I mean everyone liked iTunes cards so yeah... ask Camden how bad I am with presents.” He chuckled nervously.

“No, it’s amazing. Thank you so much!”

Camden stood in back of his brother, red tinting his wonderful red cheeks as well when he handed Theta his present as well.

She opened it and inside was a box of her favourite candies. I’d mentioned it to him when we were working on our project together. I was impressed he remembered it.

“Awww thank you Camden.” Theta grinned and hugged him quickly before letting go of his small body.

Theta carefully set her two new presents down before we all walked into my basement where the costumes were. I really had an entire room filled with costumes. It was better than any store since they were free here with me and still in amazing shape.

We pulled out random artefacts of clothing, each trying something on behind a curtain we set up.

I grabbed a random pair of pants for myself and then just a bowtie for around my neck and posed for my friends who stared at me as though I was stupid. Theta laughed and shook her head, “If you’re going half naked, wear those super tight pants of yours and you can be a stripper!”

I gasped and nodded in amazement, “Dude you’re so smart!” I laughed and rushed up the stairs into my room. I flung my large walk in closet open and rummaged through all my pants until I found my all black, really skinny jeans which made my package look huge!

I put everything on and then walked back downstairs to show Theta what I looked like. If she liked it I could leave the house looking like a damn slut, but it was Halloween the whole point of it was to dress up like horny little sluts. It was the one day of the year where it was accepted to look like a whore and I would take my chance. I knew I had a good body, so why not show it off?

Theta’s mouth dropped to the floor when she saw me strutting into the room in the basement and show off all of my body to her. She smiled and nodded hugging me close, “You’re fucking hot!” she gasped.

I hugged her back and swung her around, “All thanks to you babe. So have you found anything you like?” I asked her.

She nodded and pulled out a blue one piece. It was short and curvy and would look absolutely wonderful on her. All we would need to do is fix up her make-up and no guy would be able to resist her sexy ass any longer.

“You would look so hot in that!” I cheered and then looked over at the Kerr’s who were still looking through the clothes. I walked up to Camden and smiled politely.

He was looking through the clothes looking over some of labels on them. He was chewing on his lip, his eyes trailing over every single one of them, studying them.

I chuckled and shook my head, “Camden. You’re too short for all of these.”

He blushed and squeaked jumping in the air a bit before looking at me with his red face. It made my smile grow to see him like that. He was just so adorable, like a kitten really with those big bright eyes and his small body. He was like a big, human kitten!

From the corner of my eye I saw Loren walk behind the curtain and put on his costume. When he came back he wore the outfit of a firefighter. Let me tell you, that boy had some muscle on him!

I smirked and looked over at Sasha who was clutching onto her clothing for dear life when she saw him. I winked at her and made a notion with my head to go chill with Loren, while I helped Camden, but she rolled her eyes and walked over.

“You and Loren go upstairs. I’ll help Camden find something to wear.” She smirked and pushed both Loren and I out of the room before slamming the door shut. I whined and then walked up the stairs into the living room.

“So how has it been with your dad around now?” I asked Loren.

He smiled and shrugged, “As good as before. He really does help keep our mum under control.” A low chuckle left his lips. I smiled as well remembering how happy Camden was when he’d heard the bell ring and his father enter.

We talked for a bit more before watching the beginning to the Hangover since we both agreed that the movie kicked some serious movie ass in the funny department.

“Guys!” Theta shouted from the doorway to the basement. She stood there wearing her costume already, her body looking amazing in the dress. Her hair was up in a bun while her make-up was also plastered onto her face making her look graceful even. Now if I would haven been straight I would have slammed her against the wall and fucked her right here and there.

I could see Loren look at her in amazement, his eyes trailing over her body. He licked his lips slowly, his eyes never leaving her as she stood there, trying to get our full and undivided attention.

“Now guys, I present to you ‘Nurse Camden’!” she cheered.

I had a male nurse costume down there?

To my surprise, Camden walked up, and looked... different! I gasped, not able to hold it in when I saw his small frame stand there, legs crossed over uncomfortable, hair going in his face to hide the bright red blush covering his cheeks.

There he stood in a nurse costume, stocking pulled up high, a short white dress which ended just under his small ass. I could see that Theta had stuffed a bra for him as well, because he looked like he had some small bobbies as well. Theta even when as far as to put make-up on him and give him her hair extensions. How she managed to get those was beyond me, but she made little Camden look like one hell of a seductive nurse!

Loren gasped and looked his brother up and down before shaking his head, “I can’t let my little brother go out in public like that! Mum and dad will castrate me if they see this!”

Theta giggled and shook her head, “They won’t find out. This was the only costume big enough for him that still made him look good and not like he was wearing a bag of potatoes! Come on Loren it’s one night. He’ll be with us at all times, nothing will go wrong.”

I stopped listening to them, because I was too busy looking over at Camden who tried to pull the skirt a bit further down, but it only went back to its original position. He looked hot! Just imagining his hips swaying while in that costume made my body temperature rise.

Oh god, why did Theta do this to me? Why did she have to be so cruel.

“I can’t believe I’m letting my little brother out of the house like this...” Loren muttered as we all got into his car, Theta sitting beside me in the back.

I turned to her and sent her a glare, “Why are you doing this to me?” I whined/whispered so Loren couldn’t hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Costumes

sorry this took a while and sorry it's shitty!! Dx and it's a complete filler! I know we all love fillers!
I have like no time since i'm going out to dinner, but thank you to all who commented <3 you rock!! :D <3 <3 <3

the chapter name song is amazing so go listen to it! I've been addicted to it the past week! ;) mhm yumm <3

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE