Status: Updates come as often as I can bring them.. And as often as comments come. :D COMMENT

Save Yourself Before You Fall, These Things You're Doing, They're so Wrong.

Three

Andy is awake, I believe. I think he wrote, since I saw this in his bunk. I don't think he likes the idea of a journal. I don't think he likes Jake for doing this either.. The boy really has issues. Too bad I love him.

I just sighed.

He's awake-- the bus door closed. He's probably going out to smoke-- I should get up.

Wish me luck, journal thing.

x.
Ash.


***


I got up, walking out and seeing a note on the counter.

Andy & Ashley--

Hope you don't mind being stuck together, 'cause we're all going out since you guys are lazy asses.

With much love,
Jake


Great... Now I got to deal with Biersack all alone. I saw a half eaten stack of waffles on the counter near the fridge. I wonder is Andy's eaten. I sighed, walking outside just to see him smoking.
"You shouldn't smoke." He rolled his eyes at me and blew smoke in my face, making me cough.
"Whatever, I need it." That shit's gonna kill him!
"Have you eaten?" I already knew the answer and what he was gonna say, but I still asked. It bothered me that all he did was nod.
"What did you eat?"
"Food." Yeah, right. Nice lie, Andy.
"Andy.."
"I had waffles with Jake." He was asleep when they left, though! I'm not stupid!
"Then why was the note addressed to you?" I thought I got him with that question, but obviously not.
"I fell asleep after that. I was tired but I woke up and was hungry." Lies. Why does he always tell me lies?

I sighed, walking back into the bus and collapsing on the couch. How come the person I love so much has to hurt himself in so many ways? Can't he tell that I love him and that this is hurting me? It's not like I enjoy to bother him. I feel like I have to since I love him and he obviously cannot see how much this is hurting, not only him, but everyone around him.

Why doesn't he see himself for the beautiful, wonderful, inspiring person he is?
♠ ♠ ♠
I do believe that the other subscribers need to comment because I love them and three comments is certainly not enough!

Comment and subscribe, lovelies.

x.
Jessica.