Status: Updates come as often as I can bring them.. And as often as comments come. :D COMMENT

Save Yourself Before You Fall, These Things You're Doing, They're so Wrong.

Seven

I got him to notice. Thank fuck for me. I don't really have much time to write 'cause we're going out to lunch. We being Andy and I, of course. I didn't finish my lunch and my stomach is notifying me that I'm starving. Except not really starving.. Like Andy is.. Anyway, we're going to eat since he hasn't and CC probably ate my food. I asked him and he said he did. Alright, Andy wants us to go now. :) This makes me happy.

x.
Ash


***


I threw down the notebook and jumped up, taking Andy's hand. I was proud of him. Not only is he going to lunch with me, but he's hasn't gotten high in two days. I'm grinning.
"You look happy."
"Of course I am! I'm proud of you, baby!" I grinned wider and he laughed at me, mumbling something like "dork" under his breath. "You know it. So... What do you want, hun?"
"Uh, how about pizza?" I nodded, leading him out the door of our tour bus to search for a pizza parlor or some shit.

We finally found one after walking around the strange town for an hour. Andy commented on how he could hear my stomach growling. "Does Ashley need food?" I nodded, entering the shop with Andy.
"I'd say let's get a medium?"
"Sure. I'll get a table." He walked off and I got us the pizza and two cokes. I sat down across from Andy, handing him his drink. I'm just fucking glad that we don't have a show tonight. I saw Andy take out his phone. He texted someone and then stuffed his phone back in his pocket. About a second later, I felt my phone buzz once. I pulled out my phone and read, AndyBVB: Hey, fans.. I know that all of you who have seen me recently in any way have noticed that I've let myself go a lot in a bad way. I promise to get better right now. I'm actually having pizza with my lovely @AshleyPurdy :) I'm glad that I still have your love. #BVBArmyRules. I stuffed my own phone into my pocket and smiled up at Andy.
"I love you, babe."

Our pizza soon got to the table and Andy looked at it. I bit my lip softly at his expression and grabbed a piece for myself. Andy picked up a small piece and took a small bite which was immediately chased down with coke. "Are you okay?"
"I'm just not used to it... And my stomach kinda can't take much food.." I took a bite of mine. By the time I'd finished my first slice, Andy had eaten three normal sized bites along with the small bite. I was worried because he looked like he was about to be sick. "Babe?"
"Mmh?" I scooted closer.
"Are you alright? You look like you're gonna be sick."
"I'm full." I nodded a little.
"Oh.." His normally pale cheeks were a light shade of green and he looked almost in pain.
"Wanna go back?" He shook his head.
"You eat.. I don't wanna starve you."

He soon dashed up, running to the bathroom. I chased after him, holding his hair back in the single bathroom. I rubbed his back soothingly as he removed the rest of the food from his stomach. He groaned when he was finished and fell back, clutching his small stomach. "Ashley..." I looked down at him, worried. "I don't feel good and my tummy hurts more than it did before.." At least his cheeks turned from the sickly green-ish color they had been.
"Come on, my love. We'll go back." I ran back out, asking the waitress for a box for the pizza. I left carrying Andy and the pizza.

***


That didn't go as well as I'd hoped..
♠ ♠ ♠
I have some explaining...

When I said that I hadn't had a computer until now, I didn't mean that I was un-grounded, unfortunately. I'm just at my uncle's for the moment.

I'm sorry, guys.. I'll update every time I can.

I love you.. Just stick with me..

x.
Jessica

PS. I would have had this out sooner except I was editing my layout. Who wants to check it out?
http://member.mibba.com/138935/