Status: Finished

Heavy in Your Arms

Finding Out

Edward's eyes turned into a dark black. It was the first time I had seen him so pissed off. I turned around to see what had set him off. My mouth fell open the moment I saw Bella making out with some Indian guy. Edward quickly walked towards them. I knew if I didn't stop him things would turn ugly.

"Edward, don't make a scene." I whispered to him.

Bella pulled away from the passionate kiss she had just endured with Jacob. Kissing him was intense. It made her whole blood burn with passion inside of her. Jacob's smile quickly went away when he smelt the awful stench of vampires. He looked over and was shocked when he saw Edward and some red headed girl with him. He assumed it was Scarlett; the vampire that Bella told him about.

"Bella, what are you doing?" Edward asked.

Bella looked like a deer caught in the headlights. She quickly took one step away from Jacob. As if that was going to change what she had just done.

"I'm sorry Edward. I was going to tell you."

"Right. So, what you would much rather prefer is this dog instead of me?"

"Watch it." Jacob spat through gritted teeth.

"I can't believe this. I guess you don't want to marry me either?"

Bella felt hot tears run down her face. "I don't know what I want Edward."

"Well then let me make it easier for you. We're finished. The only thing I ask is that you keep my families secret to yourself."

Bella nodded then she eyed me. "Why are you here with her then?"

"Edward and I are only friends. We weren't caught red handed making out." I replied.

"Well ever since she came around you haven't wanted to see me."

Edward scoffed. "Don't blame this on Scarlett. You're the one sneaking behind my back with Jacob."

Bella began to cry harder. "Please Edward forgive me."

"You're forgiven." he said. "Come on Scarlett."

Edward softly grabbed my hand and led me towards the parking lot. The ride home was filled with silence. I knew how Edward felt. I've been cheated on so many times-you felt worthless; like no one in the world loves you. I softly put my hand on his which made him glance over at me.

"I'm sorry your night was ruined." he said.

I couldn't believe how much of a gentleman he was. Bella ruined the night and here he was apologizing to me for her actions.

"Edward, it's not your fault."

"How could I have been so stupid?" he shouted which made me jump. "I gave up everything for her. I told her our secret."

"Edward, I don't know what to say to make you feel better, but I'm always here if you need to talk."

"Thank you Scarlett."

When we got back home Edward went up to his room and slammed the door behind him. Alice rushed towards me with a worried look on her face.

"He found out about Bella and that dog didn't he?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. How long have you known?"

"A couple of days. It wasn't my place to tell him she needed to be the one."

"Yeah, well he found out." I sighed. "I'm going to take a shower."

I headed up the stairs and into my room leaving Alice alone with her thoughts. She stood there for a few moments debating on whether or not to go talk to Edward. She finally decided to go upstairs. Edward was staring out his large bay window when she walked into the room. He turned around to give Alice a soft smile.

"You knew didn't you?" he asked.

"Yeah, I knew. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. She needed to be the one."

"So what do I do now?" I'm heartbroken Alice. I've never felt like this before."

Alice softly smiled. "I've also seen visions of you with someone else."

Edward glanced over at his sister. "Who?"

"Scarlett."

"Me and Scarlett?" He asked with amusement. "I don't think she likes me in that way."

"Oh, I'm sure she does just give her a chance."

Edward thought about it for the longest time. He really did like Scarlett. She was beautiful, funny, and had a good sense of humor. He could see a future with her. Maybe had had found his soul mate-his singer.