Status: Thanking a small break. Be back soon. Writer's block for this one.

I'm Losing the Best of Me

The Talk

"Since Alex what?!" Jack practically yelled.
I turned around and sighed.
I didn't even reach the kitchen.
"I didn't fucking stutter, Jack. I'm pregnant."
"How in the fuck did that happen?!" He questioned.
"Well when a man sticks his dick..." Alex started, but I shot him a death glare. It shut him up pretty quickly. "Sorry, A."
"It's fine." I sighed heavily. "Do you guys want to take this to the dining room. It would be a whole hell of a lot easier than standing in the living room."
"Sure." Alex shrugged, not fazed at all by Jack.
"Whatever," Jack snapped.
I wanted to cry.
I turned around and led us into the dining area.
"Just sit wherever." I shrugged before heading toward the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water, and huffed. Why did Jack to come back today? Alex and I were having our day out together. He had to come in and ruin it.
"Okay, so can one of you please explain why my girlfriend is pregnant by my best friend?" Jack asked with defeat.
I looked at Alex to my right, and he returned my look.
It would be easier coming from me.
"After you left me, Alex and I had sex...a lot." I started. Alex gave my hand a warm squeeze under the table before I continued."It was actually a nearly everyday thing. A lot of them without protection." "Jack, this isn't that recent if that's what you think. She's three months along tomorrow." Alex added. "I just found out to."
"When did you find out?" He asked Alex.
"This morning. If I hadn't walked in on her conversation with Noah, then I wouldn't have known. I made her go to the doctor."
"When did you find out about this?" He turned the questioned toward me.
"Not too long ago. About a month... I guess?" I replied truthfully.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"When have I actually had time to tell you, Jack? We've been fighting all of the time."
I caught a glimpse of Alex's slight smirk. He did a great job at hiding it, but I could tell that it was there.
"Aria...what are we going to do?"
"Fuck if I know."
"I think that you should go on tour with us," Alex stated.
I looked up at him.
"Boy, you crazy."
"I'm not crazy....just....it would be easier, ya know. I don't want to have to worry about you being home alone."
"You don't have to worry," I sligthly argued.
"Noah's going to." Jack added.
I huffed and looked between the two of them.
"This is going to be hard. You both know that right?"
"Right." They nodded.
"Jack, you know that Alex is probably going to have more rights over me than you...right?"
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I mean that Alex is going to be around me more. He's the father, and as the fater, he has a responcibility to me."
Jack chewed on the inside of his cheek.
"So that means that you both are going to be spending a lot of time together, right?"
I nodded my head.
"Right. And Alex?"
"Yeah?"
"You know that Jack is my boyfriend. He is apart of this. I will be spending a lot of time with him."
Alex nodded and forced a smile.
"I get it."
"Good." I sighed. "Buttttt I don't think that tour is the best place for a pregnant woman."
"Aria....please don't fight me on this." Alex begged. "It's just tour. Other girl's are going to be there."
"Like?"
"Demi." He sighed with a reply. "We're back together."
I just nodded.
I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't see that one coming. Alex cared a lot for Demi. It's not that shocking....at all.
"She got out of rehab?"
He nodded sadly, and sighed.
"I don't know how in the world she's going to take...this news."
"We can not tell her that you're the dad until later...if you want to?" Jack offered.
I looked back and forth between the two men.
"Fine...I'll go."
Alex squeezed my hand again, and Jack smiled slightly over at me.
"Aweeeee," Someone cooed.
I turned my head to see Noah walking into the kitchen with Zack attatched to her hand.
"Looks like you can make a new list, you have everything done now."
"Nope....I gotta eat later tonight."
"You fatty."
"Not fat, pregnant." I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
again....sorry it's sooo freaking short!

Go check out Listen To The Thunder

Comment please?

xoxo Rae