Status: In Progress

When You're Feeling Empty, Keep Me in Your Memory

I'm Disappointed in You

I sat in the living room in a pair shorts and a plain jane shirt flipping through more edited photos that were sent to me via email. I heard the front door open and looked up thinking it was my brother, but it wasn’t it was Jimmy Fitzpatrick. “Oh hey, Jimmy,” I said unsure why he was here since my brother was off doing something.

“Hey, your brother around?” he asked walking into the living area further.

“No, he went to Twitch’s I think,” I said then looked back at my computer.

“Oh, that’d explain him not answering my phone call. Must be riding,” he said signing.

“Yeah, he is,” I said looking up again.

“Know when he’ll be back?” he asked me and walking up to stand just behind the couch where I sat.

“Not too much longer probably. He left early this morning,” I said shrugging.

He nodded and looked around, “I’ll just go then. Tell him I stopped?”

I looked up to see him walking towards the door and spoke, “you can stay and wait if you want?”

“You sure, I don’t what to be a bother?” he asked looking back at me.

“Nope, I’m just going through photos,” I said shrugging.

“Oh what kind of photos?” he asked walking towards me again.

“My modeling ones. I’m putting together a newer portfolio in hopes to get more shoots,” I said smiling.

“Really? I haven’t seen your work in awhile,” he said sitting down next to me.

“Want to see?” I asked looking at him.

“If you want me too,” he said and smiled.

“Sure,” I said and clicked back to the beginning and put my notebook with my scribbles of numbers of photos off to the side on the arm of the couch and handed him my laptop.

“It’s nice to not look at stuff with dirt bikes for once,” he said glancing back at me then back at the screen as he looked over the files.

“Yeah, how’s the wrist doing?” I asked pulling my legs onto the couch to the side cross way.

“Sore,” he said shrugging.

“You bummed?” I asked him.

“Yeah, I really wanted to land that flip at X,” he said sighing.

“You’ll get it next year. Better anyone,” I said and flashed him a big smile.

“Yeah everyone says that,” he said sighing again.

“Well I don’t think anyone has it as good as you,” I said and poked his chest.

“Have you seen anybody else pull one?” he asked me.

I shook my head but smiled, “I just know.”

He smiled slightly and looked at me, “I really like this one.”

I looked to see which one he was looking at seeing the one I didn’t like so much. I was posed in front of a wooden wall in a pair of daisy dukes that were undone and a cropped white beater so it was barely covering my tatas. My hair was down its waves. I looked at him then the picture, “I look like a skank.”

“I think you look sexy as hell,” he said and smiled.

I clicked next on the laptop and shook my head, “I don’t like it.”

He looked at me, “all your photos are beautiful. No flaws at all.”

I blushed, “well thanks.”

“You’re welcome,” he said and looked down.

I took my laptop back and closed it setting it on the coffee table in front of us. I pulled my legs up and wrapped my arm around my knee. There was an awkward silence and I didn’t really like it at all. I bite my manicured nail nervously. Jimmy took a deep breath causing me to look at him. “I better just go,” he said and pushed himself to the edge of the couch.

“You don’t have too,” I smiled and stood from the couch. “Would you like something to drink?”

“Yeah, sure,” he said and smiled.

I nodded and walked towards the kitchen, “what would you like?”

“Anything is fine,” he shouted back.

I sighed and leaned into the fridge looking for something to drink. Beer, Jack Daniels, Beer, Rockstar, water, and beer was all that was in the fridge. Man I need to go to the grocery store. I grabbed to bottles of water and walked into the living room. “All we had was beer and water. Looks like I need to go to the store,” I said handing him the bottle of water.

“Water’s fine. I’m not really suppose to mix these pills I’m on right now with alcohol anyways,” he said smiling and opening the bottle then taking a swig.

I nodded and smiled looking over at him as I sat back down next to him again, “so what you want to do till my brother gets back?”

He smiled and shrugged, “whatever you want to do. I can’t do too much with my bummed wrist.”

“True,” I said nodding.

“We could-“ that was all he said before he was cut off by his phone ringing. “Sorry one second.”

He put the phone to his ear and I looked off at nothing. Once he was finished with that he looked at me, “Aryn?”

I was zoned in my own world until I felt a hand on my cheek and the person say, “Aryn, you okay?”

“Oh yeah, yeah I’m fine,” I said shaking my head in hopes to snap my trance.

He looked at me trying to decide whether to believe me or press the subject. This is when I noticed how close we were, I looked him directly in the eyes then let my eyes travel to those plump peachy lips. His face inched closer to me and I closed my eyes wanting nothing more than to have those lips touch mine. That they did, slowly and softly his lips moved on top of my smooth pink ones. Shocked, I was not. I deeply wanted this. How did my body tell me this was right. My hand reached up touching the side of his neck pulling him closer to me while my lips danced with his. His thumb rubbed my cheek making my shiver.

The door opened, but that didn’t pull us from our trance. Not until the door slammed and the thud of someone’s feet then the loud voice of Todd’s fill our ears, “get off my sister now!

He wasn’t even on me, just his lips were. Jimmy pulled apart fast and stood up. I sat on the couch stunned now from what had happened. I closed my eyes in hopes I’d disappear and he’d not yell. “You, you are not to see my sister! What are you thinking?!” he yelled at Jimmy.

I sighed, “I kissed him Todd. You should be mad at me not him, okay?”

He turned his glare to me, “you?”

I nodded and looked down, “I wasn’t thinking.”

He shook his head at me, “I’m disappointed in you.”

“I’m sorry,” I said and grabbed my stuff and walking down the hall to my room.

I sighed and closed the door. Letting my body slide to the floor and my head fall into my hands, what had I just done. Oh am I died…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Aryn