Status: In Progress

When You're Feeling Empty, Keep Me in Your Memory

Awkwardness

I met up with Todd at the mall a week later. It wasn’t on purpose but we bummed into each other. Literally. I was on the phone with a million bags on my wrist and a cell up to my ear. I was yelling at my manger, who wanted me to do a bunch of shows to fill my schedule until I was in the studio. I wanted to relax and enjoy my time off the road. My manger wanted more money for me. I don’t need more money. This is just for my fans, and he didn’t understand that.

Anyways, as I was walking, I ran into Todd. And my stuff went everywhere. “Son of a bitch!” I screamed.

“Shit! I’m sorry!” He said. At the time, I didn’t know it was him, so I was pissed.

“Yeah, you should be! Listen Tony, I gotta go.” I said hanging up.

“Jayne?” He said helping me pick up my stuff.

I looked up and smiled. “Sorry Todd. I didn’t know it was you. I wouldn’t have snapped at you.”

“Long day?” I nodded.

“Yo, Potter. You coming?!” A man said from behind me.

“Naw, you guys go ahead. I gotta help Jayne.”

“Ohhhhh!” The group of guys with the man cooed. Todd rolled his eyes and finished helping me clean up.

“Thanks.” I said to him.

“Want to hang out today? Now that I ditched my friends, I’m free.” I smiled and nodded.

“Sure sounds like fun.” I said and we walked off to my car.

Once we got to his house, which we did with ease, he unlocked it. “My sister’s not home, so we got the whole place to ourselves.” He said with a smirk. I nodded and smirked back.

Once he unlocked the door, he pulled me inside and shut the door. He pushed me against the door and pressed against me. He kissed me roughly and I kissed back just as rough. I was sexually frustrated. Yes, I know it’s weird.

He started pulled off my shirt and dragging me into the living room. We kissed the whole way there. I tripped on the couch and fell back into it. He fell on top of me and started kissing my neck. He made his way down my neck and to my chest. I couldn’t help but moan out loud.

Soon we found us in a sexual position. He was an amazing lover. I could come back for this. I almost giggled in my head when there was a yell. “Could you at least have the decency to do that in your room!?”

I got scared and pushed Todd off of me. “You weren’t home, so it didn’t matter at the time!” Todd said frustrated. I was too but more embarrassed then anything. We started getting dressed, him just in his boxers and me in my shirt and shorts.

“Is it safe to at least pass through?” She called out to us.

“Yeah.” Todd said still clearly pissed.

The girl came in. And she was so pretty. I got a little self conscious and put my arms around my stomach. If she wasn’t already, she could be a model. “You’re disgusting.” She sneered at Todd.

He didn’t say anything just put on his Mulisha hat and whispered to me. “My sister. It’s okay. She’s use to this kind of stuff.” I nodded slightly and smiled up at him to tell him I understood. Didn’t make the scene any less awkward. If anything, it made this even more awkward, knowing it was his sister. “Come with me.” He said after his sister was out of the room. Then he pulled me through the house and to his room. Once inside and the door locked, he looked at me with a slight apologetic look. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t know she was coming home. Hell, I didn’t expect to meet up with you at the mall. If I did I would have locked the front door and maybe cleaned up a bit. My rooms a mess and…”

“Todd, calm down. It’s fine. No need to empress me.” I said with a smile. It was cute how frustrated he was over this little thing. “It’s fine. Everything’s fine.” I kissed his cheek. “I should be going.” I said with a smile.

“No. Don’t. I feel bad.” I bit my lip and looked at him. I mean really looked at him. He was slightly sweaty but his abs were out for me to see. And the way he was wearing his hat made girls just fall at him. This I could tell. I smirked and jumped at him. He caught me and kissed me roughly again. I heard his sister yell something, but neither of us cared. He slipped my shorts down, and pressed me against his bedroom wall. And right there and then he slammed into me as hard as anyone has ever before. I screamed out, half pleasure, half pain. We fucked against the bedroom wall until he screamed out in pure pleasure. “FUCK JAYNE!” He screamed as I felt him blow into me. It felt amazing, especially since I had came a couple of minutes before. He basically pealed me off the wall, as my sweat became like a paste, gluing me to the wall behind me.

After he brought me to the bed, we laid there for a while, just trying to catch our breaths and get our temperature back to normal. Once my legs stopped throbbing, I stood up slowly and grabbed my clothes, slowly slipping them back on. “This was great Todd. I had fun.”

“Uh, yeah. Me too. We should do it again some time.”

“Yeah. We’ll see.” I smiled at him once more and kissed his cheek. He moved just in time to kiss my lips. I hated the sparks I got from him so I pulled away quickly. “Bye Todd.”

“Bye, Jayne.” I nodded and walked out. After grabbing my purse I got into my car and drove home. Oh what was I getting into, I thought as my stomach hurt from leaving. It never felt like this, and that scared me. Enough to stay away from Todd for a long time.