Status: New story

How wrong we were to think

Bert?

A few Days later

Gerard's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and blinked away the fuzziness of sleep. I yawned and looked down at Frank who was curled up beside me, head on my chest, arm around my waist. I glanced under the covers at myself and Frank, and the events of the previous night flooded back to me. I took a moment to look at Frank. One beam of sunlight shone through the curtains and landed on his face. His perfect little face, with his flawless skin, cute nose and perfect rose-coloured lips... I stooped down to kiss him, and his eyes blinked slowly open. His eyes warmed when they saw me, and my heart almost melted. God, how did I end up with this guy? I really didn't deserve him. He gently kissed my top lip, tongue lightly tracing my bottom lip and making me shiver. I let his tongue slide in, and I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me, wanting to feel every part of him that I could.
I pulled back and smiled at him, and his perfect little face smiled back. He opened his mouth to speak when his cell phone vibrated from somewhere behind him. Frowning, he turned around and picked it up, flipping it open. He sighed, but then a small smile found it's way to his lips, and his cheeks went pink as he pressed a few buttons, and then shut the phone over, chucking it on the floor.
I raised my eyebrows.
"Dan," he replied, almost awkwardly.
I felt my stomach churn. Whatever that motherfucker had text him had made him smirk and fucking blush like a little schoolgirl. I was going to make that bastard scream, and not in a good way...
Frank saw me frowning. "Hey, Gerard..."
"What does he want?"
"He wants to come over today..." Frank paused, "I can-"
"He can come over," I interrupted. Frank looked surprised. "As long as I get to be there and he knows we're still together,"
Frank looked worried, but he nodded anyway. "Okay... He's gonna be over soon... We should get dressed," Frank sat up, then looked at me. "I still love you, Gee," he said "It's just... complicated," he bent down and touched our lips quickly, too quickly for my liking, and pulled back again, picking up his cell phone before continuing to speak, "And you're fucking amazing at sex, you know that?"
I couldn't help but smile at him. "Don't make me want to fuck you again," I warned, shooting him a playful look.
"Can't say I'd mind if you threw me onto the floor and fucked me right now," He winked. I bit my lip at the thought. Wouldn't I just love that? I shook my head of the dirty thoughts that were racing around it, and sat up beside him, running my hand along his spine. "Come on, we'd better get dressed, unless you wanna walk round naked for the rest of the day," I whispered, kissing his shoulder.

Frank's POV

Dan being there with Gerard was possibly the most awkward thing ever. Dan came in, kissed me, then stopped when I didn't kiss back. He pulled away, looking at me worriedly.
"Frank is there something wro- oh," he spotted Gerard behind me, looking pissed. Dan shot me a look. "I thought... I thought he was in prison? Like... for life?"You could hear the obvious fear in his voice. I didn't blame him, although Gerard never did anything to me, really, he had raped and murdered three people in the past. To somebody who doesn't know him all that well, that must be pretty scary. Gerard stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist gently.
"Hi," he said to Dan awkwardly.
Dan's eyes widened. "Gerard... You..I.. Didn't know it was you," he stammered.
I looked from Dan to Gerard. Was there something I was missing here?
"You changed your name," It sounded like more of a statement than a question. Dan shrugged.
"Yeah. Left town for a while, you know? Gerard, your mom pretty much told everybody," he mumbled.
"Guys... what the fuck is going on?" I asked.
Dan and Gerard shared a look, then Dan turned to me.
"Frankie, my real name is Bert. I went out with Gerard four years ago," he said.