Status: Completed. Thank you~

Early Mourning

Twenty

On rare occasions, I'd wake up feeling not so empty and not so depressed. Today happened to be one of those days. I managed to get up and take a warm shower, and the fact that the water was warm is a big thing because usually I've taken cold ones. Doing so might be insane but I feel I deserved all the torture I can get considering what I've done to the one I loved.

I stood there in the shower, the water running down my back as I scrubbed at my skin to get the dirt off. It may sound gross but I hadn't taken one in a while. When you do nothing but stay home all day, you don't get dirty much.

After I finished getting cleaned up I decided to go the extra mile and put lotion on. I slipped on some simple clothes that weren't wrinkly. Larson had invited me out to the arcade this afternoon. I knew he'd be proud that I wasn't just rolling out of bed and throwing wrinkled and dirty clothes on. I sighed and walked to the kitchen, ignoring the master bedroom that was locked.

My stomach grumbled, excited that I was willingly ready to put food into it. I opened the refrigerator only to quickly close it and double over, trying not to throw up.

"Fuck." I hissed.

What was wrong? Oh you know, I only had a fridge filled with rotten and mold food. I coughed and grabbed a box of cereal and water bottle I had stashed in a cabinet. Despite the cereal being slightly stale, I still ate it. I looked over at the refrigerator and scrunched my nose, deciding I had to just throw it out completely and buy a new one. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to clean it out myself.

&


"Hey that's not fair!" I screamed, shoving Larson and causing him to fall out of his chair. I started laughing and put another quarter into the game. Larson faked being pissed at me and sat back in his seat, copying my actions as the game started up again. I held onto the steering wheel tightly, waiting as the screen counted down to zero and then pressed the fake gas pedal.

Larson steered with one hand while the other shoved me out of my seat and I yelped.

"Jerk" I laughed, getting up quickly and pushing him out of his seat. We both laughed and left the racing game, searching for something else to play in the arcade. I looked around, watching others play Dance Dance Revolution, Guitar Hero, and girls slipping into and Asian photo-booth. I smiled to myself realizing that this day was a actually better than I expected.

"We have to play this one" Larson insisted, running over to an air hockey table. I nodded my head and followed after him slowly. I grabbed one of the mallets while Larson grabbed his and the puc. "Such a classic" I whistled and Larson nodded in agreement.

Hanging out with Larson was the most fun I've had in ages

Ever since Julian left, nothing has been right, but today seemed to be just fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited January 25, 2014


Thank you for commenting:
IComeAliveAtNight, AshlynnLyrix, sacrilegiousx

Comment and Subscribe