Status: Completed. Thank you~

Early Mourning

Four

"Where the fucks Enrique?" I ask my co-worker Katie. She just shrugged.

"Maybe in the lounge. But Hey, can you take this to the table of teens in the corner. The one with that kid dancing in his chair" Katie pointed over to the corner of the restaurant and I followed her finger.

Sitting in the corner were about seven teens, two girls and five guys. I couldn't help but smile, the sight remembering me of when I myself was in high school. "I guess" I picked up the tray that sat on the counter.

I carefully carried seven chocolate malts to the table, lowering the tray onto the surface and placing the ice creams in the center. Each person grabbed their own and one of the girls, a red head looked up at me.

"Jeanette McCurdy is better than Chuck Norris, right?" She asked spontaneouly, adjusting the gray beanie on her head. The boy beside her shook his head and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"No dude you totally agree Chuck Norris is beast right?" The other girl asked, holding the hand of the blond head boy beside her. I furrowed my eye brows at them and titled my head.

"Are you guys serious?" I asked, laughing. They all nodded their heads and I just picked up my tray and tsked at the red head. "I'm sorry but Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer, so I'm on her side" I told the red head, motioning twoards the other girl. They all broke into laughter as I walked away.

"Larson! You're baby cakes is awake!" Enrique sang as he came out of the back room. I rolled my eyes and walked passed him, heading to the lounge to see Dane.

"Dane?" I asked, slipping through the door and looking at him, the back of his head facing me. "

What?" He replied voice empty. I walked over to him and looked down at him, placing my hand to his head.

"Did the Advil help?" I wondered. Dane just scoffed and smacked my hand away, he stood up quickly and began heading to the door.

"Dane" I called sternly, the boy just stopped and looked at me.

"Stay out of my business Larson. What I do is not your concern" he growled.

"And what if you fucking end up dead?"

Dane just shook his head and opened the door. "Maybe I should be" he hissed and left.

I sighed and rubbed my face. Dane leaving suddenly and abruptly was normal.

He always came back.

Always.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited, January 24, 2014


Thanks for commenting:
Skwahdala, AshlynnLyrix, Ace Lightning.


Comment And Subscribe