Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 23 Sickness, Injuries, and Some Slight trama.

Isaiah's POV

We had made it out alive, barely. We were being treated on that airplane thing that you see on those air force commercials. Yeah we were on that.

I laid in a bed looking at Scout. She was out cold. Her legs were bloody from where the had stuck those needles into her.

I was sick of hospitals, I really was. After spending that time in that hell hole I did not want to be within a 20 mile radius of any hospital.

I looked over at Scout, she was so peaceful. Her chest gently rose with every breath she took. I started to feel drowsy.

When I next woke up I was in, guess what? A hospital. I moaned and looked around, it was empty except for three other beds. One held Jake, one held Ichabod, and one held Scout.

I looked at the celiling when I heard some sort of rusling. I looked over and see Scout tossing and turning. I knew she was having a nightmare. I went over and woke her up.

"Scout wake up, wake up Scout." I said.

She woke up in a start. She stared at me with her ice blue eyes. I smiled and tried to calm her down.

"Its going to be alright now Scout, trust me." I said.

I turned around and started to walk back to my bed when I heard Scout speak.

"Isaiah could you, stay with me for the night? Please?"

I nodded and walked back. She moved over and I hopped into the bed with her.

She snuggled up into my chest. Holding me like a teddy bear. I just wrapped an arm around her, holding her closer. I fell asleep soon after that.

Scout's POV

"Scout wake up, wake up Scout." I heard Isaiah said.

He smiled and told me "its goinf to be alright now Scout, trust me."

He turned around and started to walk back.

"Isaiah could you, stay with me for the night? Please?" I said with a small whine.

I needed someone close to me, someone to hold me. Someone to make me feel like everything would be alright.

He got in the bed and I snuggled up against his chest, holding him like a teddy bear. I felt his arm wrap arround me and instantlly I started to feel drowsy. I smiled and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I will be updating some terms shortly. Also the next villian I will give you a hint now as to who it is. She relies heavyily on modern mythology