Status: Four-shot about Cristiano Ronaldo {Complete}

Surprise!

Surprise Number 3

Cristiano answered his phone and was met with a picture of his ex-fiancée with a guy,who he recognized as Max because he,unfortunatley,had met him,and then there was a baby. Cristiano’s eyes widened and then he started to put the pieces together.She left me because she had a family?! And to think that he had spent an hour preparing a romantic night for them after his game,which totally had left him tired and exhausted. She was cheating on me with HIM? I can’t believe it!

The ringing from his phone knocked him out of his thoughts.Karina Marlen

He groaned,Why does she still call me? He put the phone up to his ear.”What do you want?”He asked as politely as he could while being mad,annoyed,confused,sad,hurt,and desperately wanting answers.

“I want to know how you’re doing.With the whole breaking up from that bit—girl,” She said.

How did she know about it? I’m pretty sure the press didn’t know anything yet... “I don’t think it’s any of your business,”he said holding the glistening engagement ring in my hand.

“But,Cris,baby,you’re my business,”She said.
Cristiano could hear a blending machine in the background that told him she was home,but also a faint voice,he couldn’t tell if it was male or female. “I stopped being your business when i broke up with you.Don’t call me again.Bye.”

“But,Cris—“

“I said,bye.”He didn’t want to talk to anybody right now,and Karina got rid of the little patience he had had.After he had pushed the ‘end’ button,he headed toward that picture that he had received a bit earlier.He zoomed in on Valeria’s face.He could only see a side,but it looked like she was crying. She’s probably glad to be rid of me.So i don’t keep her from her family anymore. The baby looked to be about 2-3 years old.He had brown hair,a shade darker than Val’s.Max Garza,the man.He could practically see a smirk on his face while he hugged Val.Cristiano couldn’t stand the guy,how Val was still friends with him was beyond Cristiano.He could tell Max still liked Val when she had been with Cris.He had to know,he needed answers to his questions.The engagement ring glistened as a tear hit the rock.He angrily wiped it away,he wasn’t one to cry and he sure wasn’t going to start now.He got up and off the bed and headed downstairs.Antonio,Val’s golden labrador,bounded to his feet.Cristiano knelt down to Toni,petting his head, “Hey,Toni, I guess Valeria forgot to say goodbye to you too,huh?”

He whined and licked Cris’s hand.Toni had a sad look on his face.He just had gotten abandoned by his owner after all.

“Don’t worry,i’ll take care off you,”he said to Toni.A knock on his front door startled Cristiano a bit.Toni barked and ran off to somewhere.He sighed,again,he wasn’t in the mood.Great,more people Cristiano opened the door too see a mailman,and as soon as the mailman saw Cristiano,he thrusted a small box into the football player’s hands.The mailman wrote something on the clipboard,turned around and left.He closed the door and opened the small box.Inside he saw a camera with pictures that he had taken in his vacation to the Carribean with Val and...the next items he had bought without the knowledge of Valeria...her wedding ring...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Fabiano,you’re about the only good thing left in my life,”I said nuzzling my cheek against the side of his face.

“Mommy,”he said wrapping his tiny arms around my neck,yawning as he did so.It was about almost midnight.

The front door came open and Max headed in.He had left to go bring an overnight bag filled with Fabiano’s necessary items.Why it had taken him so long,about over half an hour,i would never guess.I took a spoonful of ice cream out of a bowl that sat next to me on the couch.

“What are you doing?”he asked as he closed the curtains and lowered the lights a bit.

I had gone into break-up mode,with the ice cream and i was currently watching ‘The Notebook.’ “I’m going through the process.”My throat hurt and my eyes were puffy and maybe even red,i was dead tired and my head ached a bit.I couldn’t cry anymore,i was too stunned,that i had a blank look on my face.

“Maybe you should go to sleep,”Max suggested,taking the seat next to me and setting the bag at his feet,taking the sleeping Fabiano from my arms and into his,cradling his body.

“I miss him.”I leaned into Max,staring at Fabiano,his chest rising up and down. “I love him.”

“Forget about him,he cheated on you.”

I slowly sat up,“Yeah,bu—wait i never told you?How did you know he cheated?”I gave him a questioning glance.I didn’t tell him that.

He looked at me and uneasily smiled, “Lucky guess.”

I shrugged, “I don’t care anymore,i don’t care anymore.” I leaned into the back of the couch.

“C’mon,Val,you don’t need him,you have Fabiano and i right here.”

I’d rather have one-out-of-two Ithought standing up from the couch, “Look,i’m going to bed.You know where Fabiano’s room is and the guest room is...well,you know.”

Max chuckled, “I know. I spent enough time there to know the way even if i was blind.”

I nodded.Max had about always been in the doghouse.I didn’t remember why,but i could care less.I backed off and headed toward my room.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning was a killer.I had woken up and had ran to the bathroom,chucking up everything i had eaten yesterday.I groaned as i flushed and i went to brush my teeth

“Val,you okay?”Max asked when i first stepped foot into the kitchen,where he was feeding Fabiano.

“Yeah,just an upset stomach,”I grabbed my car keys and went toward the door.

“Where are you going?”

“I need to clear my head.” I was going to my friends house,Coleen.I needed some girl time.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey,Val,long time no see.So,listen,about the dress for the maid of honor.I couldn’t find a green dress that was the same color,i found another but—”

“Coleen,”I muttered to stop her.I was feeling worse.

“I found a dress that’s a shade darker—”

“Coleen.”My eyes were getting teary as she spoke.

“I know it’s not exactly what you wanted but—“

“Coleen!There’s not going to be a wedding!”The tears broke out and i put my hands up to my face.

“W-what?!”Her arms wound against my shoulders as she attempted to comfort me.

“He—he cheated!”I cried into my hands,my make up was surely smeared across my face and on my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cristiano sat in his car,parked in front of Wayne Rooney’s house.Coleen had called him and told him that Valeria was at her house,crying her eyes out and slowly going to sleep,but Cristiano still hadn’t entered.He could see Valeria’s car,it was an anniversary present from him to her. He wanted to so badly enter,but he didn’t know what was stopping him. Her family,that’s what. He heavily sighed and got out of the car,taking small steps toward the house.He reached out to knock on the door and stopped.What would she say? What happened to her? He took a breath and knocked softly,half hoping that Coleen wouldn’t hear him and the other half wanting to see Valeria.The door flew open,startling him a bit,with Coleen standing there,she pulled him in. “What the hell?!”Cristiano asked,fixing his shirt once he had stumbled inside.

“She’s in the den.Cris,let her talk,she needs to get things off her chest.”

Cristiano looked at Coleen,she didn’t seem mad,just dissaspointed, “Fine.”

She prodded him forward with her hand moitioning him to move, “Well?What are you waiting for? Go.”

Cristiano moved toward the hallway that led to the den,mentally preparing himself to see Valeria again.He reached the door and slowly pulled it open.Val was sitting on a couch,her back was to him.He closed the door and walked up behind her.Her head was bent downward,brown hair pushed to the side as she gazed at a picture of him sitting on the ground with glasses,smiling toward the camera that Val had pulled out of nowhere,snapping a quick picture of him.It had been taken in the Carribeans,the camera that he had gotten in the mail yesterday,held the same picture.He didn’t know what he was doing,but the next second he had put his hand on her shoulder.He could feel her tense under his hand,he could visibally see it too.Her head turned to stare at him and once her eyes landed on Cristiano,the picture she was holding dropped to the floor,not making any sound at all.

“C-cris?”She asked,her glassy blue eyes were staring at him. “What a-are you d-doing here?” her voice cracked a bit but she continued on.

Cristiano softened his gaze, “We need to talk.”

Valeria moved away from Cristiano to sit on the other side of the couch,wrapped her arms around her stomach and looked up at Cristiano, “I know.”

Meanwhile,someone was busy on the phone.

“Your plan worked perfectly Karina,”A brown eyed man said into the phone.

“Of course it did,but Cristiano doesn’t want anything to do with me,how about you,that girl giving into you?”Karina replied.

“Nah,Valeria’s still hung up on him and i haven’t even made a mov—”He got interrupted by a screeching woman.

“What do you mean you haven’t made a move?!?! You stupid idiot,you were supposed to take her to bed while she was down!”Karina screeched.

He pulled the phone away from his ear,cradling the sleeping baby that had stirred a bit. “Fabiano was here and I couldn’t see a chance.”

“You’re useless! I hope that girl despises you if she ever finds out you had something to do with the break up!”

“She’ll never find out.”Max’s was trying to reassure himself,but his
voice held a tint of doubt.

“She’ll never find out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Man,this is so late,but hope you guys like it,and please comment....boosts my happiness level.It's coming to an end,which is going to be even longer.