Think Romance Then Think the Exact Opposite

Were you dropped on your head at birth?

" Ugh" Chase yelled throwing her books down at the table during first period study hall.

" Ben" Aaron and Miranda said at the exact same time it was competly obvious.

" What he do now cup-cake?" Aaron asked getting up from his desk and put an arm around her shoulder.

" She was in my way" Ben said walking into study hall with his friend Jake right behind him.

" Bull-shit" Chase told him sitting down in her chair trying to ignore him until somebody was right in front of her face.

" Hey Chase thanks for lending me those history notes" Jake told Chase handing her the notes.

Chase nodded her head and took them back.

" Hey Jake don't spend too much time around her you'll get herpe's just by breathing her air... Oh never-mind she would've had to have sex first" Ben said sticking his tounge out at her.

" Ben your such an asshole" Chase yelled at Ben throwing a pen at his head.

Jake just laughed and shook his head " See ya later" He said going to sit with Ben.

" Chase, Jake has such a thing for you" Miranda told her with a smile.

" No guys have any intrest in me thanks to that asshole, they're all scared to get caught up in our stupid drama" Chase said rolling her eyes.

" Oh gross Ben and Jenna are making out again" Aaron told them trying not to get sick.

" I thought they broke up" Miranda said.

" Please Miranda keep up... that was yesterday" He told her rolling his eyes.

The rest of the day went off without a hitch. For some odd reason Ben was leaving her alone but it didn't bug her she really enjoyed the peace and quiet. As she was in math class she had to go to the bathroom so she the teacher let her go. The second she had walked into the bathroom she turned right out. Ben and Jenna were doing it in the bathroom. Chase definitly knew she wasn't going to be sleeping for the next few weeks. Like seriously it is a very public place and anybody could walk in at any moment.

As Chase was walking home that afternoon she had noticed a car following her for a long period of time so all she did was walk faster. Chase thought it was a good idea to turn down a dark and creepy alley the damn car kept following her. Finally the person had stepped out of the car and whoever it was had started beating her up. Throwing punches left,right. As Chase lay on the ground with so much bleeding and possible head injury, maybe even death the person did nothing just walked away.

" Stay away from Ben" The voice wispered in her ear before driving away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: Who knows
Notes: Sooo much drama
Thoughts: I want chips