Think Romance Then Think the Exact Opposite

Why are you being nice to me?

Chase limped into school a week later. Nobody really payed attention to her because nobody wanted to piss Ben off. She was his toy.

" Whoa Chase what happened are you ok?" Jake asked her coming competly out of nowhere.

" I guess" She told him trying to walk and hold her books at the same time.

" Here let me" Jake told her gently picking her off of the ground.

" Um thanks" Chase told him blushing the shade of ketchup.

Jake nodded and carried her into study-hall.

" Awww are you guys going to get married?" Ben asked Jake.

Jake shook his head and rolled his eyes, gave Chase a smile and sat down in his regular spot.

Figures that nobody would care that Chase was hurting. It didn't bug her suprisingly tho.

Chase was walking down the hall-way when Jenna was down there too without Ben which was really suprising but Chase didn't give it a second thought. Well that was until she "fell".

" Ow" Chase complained as she was on the ground holding onto her ankle.

" Watch your footing wouldn't want you to fall down the stairs" Jenna told her and "accidentally" stepped on her ankle and just simply walked away.

Chase's eyes welt up with tears as they started to fall down her face.

" Chase why are you on the ground crying?" Came the voice of Ben as he sat down beside her staring at her with sadness in his eyes...... Wait a minute what?

" No reason" Chase told him wiping the tears away from her eyes.

Ben exhaled " I don't believe you but I guess I can let it slide... for now" He told her carefully helping her up.

" Why are you being so nice to me?" Chase asked him curiously.

And as if Ben had suddenly had a jolt he coughed.

" Pshh I wasn't being nice I was just making sure you wern't dead or something skank" He told her then walked away.

" Your such a dick Ben" Chase yelled after him.

Well that was a sweet moment. Maybe he's doing drugs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts: Mmmmmmm candy apple :p
Notes: I sliced my thumb with a steak knife
Word Count: I don't wanna look it up