Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Adam and Eve

Landon

"There is nothing worse than being home all alone when everyone else is at a party!" I complained, sitting down beside a bored looking Alex on the couch.
"Tell me about it." He rolled his eyes. "They're all partying over at Matt's and I'm stuck with you,"
"You love being alone with me, Alex." I mocked. "Or did you forget?"
He shook his head.
"How could I forget when you remind me every five seconds, Landon?"
"Just thought that you would like that I remind you," I tried to act innoscent.
"Okay, that face right there...yeah, I can see right through it."
"Your point?"
Alex shook his head.
"My point is that is doesn't work on me. Probably Zack, but definitely not me."
"You know what I think?" I asked him.
"Please enlighten me."
"I think that we should totally sneak over to the party,"
"That's a great idea!" He stated. "But we have to wait until Pam and Peter are either asleep or back."
"How about we wait while they're perfectly awake?"
"Why would we do something like that?"
"Because they obviously don't expect us to sneak out with them awake, do they?"
"I guess not..."
"I know that they don't, stupid." I flipped my brown hair. "But I seriously need to get dressed if we're going to do this. If not, I don't want to waste my time on doing my hair for nothing."
"We're going," Alex decided. "Get get ready and meet me in my room in an hour."
"Just an hour?"
"Is that a problem?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me."
"No..." I trailed off. I stood up and walked to the stairs and up to my room. I found the skirt I bought earlier and a cute tank top. I changed into the outfit, looking extremely adorable. I slipped on the thigh high boots that I bought a few years back for Halloween. They looked perfect with my outfit. When I was done, I applied thick eye-liner like I normally do and straightened my hair to where my black bangs fell across my forehead. I finished before the hour was out and walked to Alex's room. I knocked on his door twiced and crossed my arms as I waited. He opened his door and looked at me up and down.
"Fuck no."
"Why not?!?!?!" I whinned.
"Because that skirt is too short, your top was way too tight and those shoes make you legs look miles long."
"In other words I look damn sexy?"
"Pretty much. That's exactly why you can't go in that outfit."
"Butttttt." I whined. "You aren't the boss of me!"
"Then you aren't riding with me."
"I'll just call Carson and she can get Zack to come get me....."
"No...I'll take you," He sighed. "follow me."
"Okay..." I trailed off and nodded.
Alex and I arrived when the party was in full swing. He ditched me the second we walked through the door and my search began. I was looking for some random guy to hook up with. Call me a whore, but that's how I am. I haven't been with anyone in a month, so it's about time if you ask me. I moved to the dance floor and I started to dance with random guys for a while, but no one special. That is until, I saw Zack sitting by himself drinking. His eyes were glossy, so I figured he was pretty drunk. I walked over to him, and sat down in his lap.
"Lannnnnden!" He slurred. "You madee it."
"Of course I did." I giggled. "Care to come with me up stairs?"
"That's a great idea!" He stated. I smirked and pulled myself from his lap. I grabbed Zack's hand, leading him toward the stairs. I had to help the muscle man up the stairs, but it wasn't to bad. He's not that heavy. I found the nearest room that was avalible, pushing Zack into the room.
"This is how this is going to work..." I started. "Not strings attatched. Got it?"
"Yupppppp." He replied, draging out the last letter of the four letter word.
"Great." I smirked, kissing his lips, easily getting a responce from him.
When it was all over with, I felt better. I slipped back into my clothes and checked my hair in the mirror. It was a messy but in a really sexy way. It went with my whole personality type thing I have going on. I turned to look at Zack, passed out on the bed. The poor guy is shit faced. I decided to help him back into his clothes and I walked out quickly, shutting the door behind me. I smirked. This party is way better than I originally planned.
I walked down the stairs in time to see my sister and Jack playing strip beer pong. Carson was loosing epically. I may be better than Alex at this game, but Carson clearly sucked. At least Jack's getting her naked another way then striping her himself. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a can of beer, easily downing it.
"Slow down, slick,"
"Hello, Alex," I rolled my eyes, drinking more.
"Where have you been?"
"I could be asking you the same thing." I shot back, looking at my step-brother. "I was with Zack."
He raised his eyebrow.
"What were you two doing?"
"Playing baseball," I smirked.
"And how well did he do?"
"He hit a home run," I winked at Alex and turned to walk out of the kitchen.
"What the fuck, Landon! You barely know the kid,"
"You're point?" I raised an eyebrow at Alex.
"I just expected more from you, that's all."
"You obviously should lower those, because I'm kind of a whore. Get used to it."
"Do you always sleep with guys and not care?"
"Yes, I do. Is that a fucking problem?!" Alex stood there looking at me for a minute. "Glad that you don't think so. Now I have somewhere else to be besides here."
"Where?"
"I'm thinking about going to go outside. Join me if you want, but no questions."
"Okay. I'll be out there in a minute." He nodded, grabbing two more beers from the fridge.
I weaved through the people, and I made my way outside. I sat down on Matt's back deck, waiting for Alex to appear.
"Hey..."
I looked up at a group of guys and a few girls.
"Hi," I replied. "What are you guys smoking?"
"Weed. Want a hit?" A sufer sounding dude asked. Typical.
"For sure," I laughed, standing up and walking over to them. I took the joint from his hand and inhaled. "Wow."
"It's good right?"
"Pretty amazing," I admitted, taking another hit and then another until the joint was gone and I was smoking another one. I was sitting in that group for fifteen minutes, and I felt like my head weighted a ton. I couldn't really think straight. They finished smoking and we parted ways. I made my way back over to the deck, where Alex was now sitting, drinking a beer with an unopened can beside him. "Do you mind if I steal?"
"Go for it."
"Thanks," I replied, opening the bottle and taking a drink. "Dude... I'm so messed up."
"You sound messed up," He pointed out and laugh. "You smell like sex to, but that's besides the point."
"Face it, it's a turn on," I joked, drinking more.
"Oh yeah, let me tell ya."
"Sarcasm get's us no where in life."
"It got me a job."
"You play in a band. Sarcasm has nothing to do with it."
"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.
I drank the rest of the can, and waiting in silence for Alex to finish his.
"I have an idea!"
"What??"
"Let's go on a nature walk!"
"It's five in the morning, Landon. We have to be back by seven."
"Come on then! We can make it back to the house by then!"
"Okay...." He stated uneasily. "Let me get Rian to drop my car off, okay? Wait for me right here. I swear that if you aren't here, we will never go on a walk again. Got it, Landon?"
"Aye Aye, Captin!" I nearly shouted.
Alex stumbled and tripped back into the house. I waited from him to come back. Soon enough, there he was, walking back out with a whole bottle of something, drinking it straight.
"Come on," He stated, leading the way.
I aimlessly followed as we walked along the streets of the community we were in. Matt lives in a slightly smaller one, where all of the high school kids party. I walked down the street, slightly tripping because of my shoes combined with the drinking and weed.
"Ouch! I can't fucking walk!" I yelled out loud.
"Take off your shoes then!"
"I can't...." I whinned. "do it for me?"
"Fine. Sit down," he stated.
I nodded my head and sat down in the grass next to the sidewalk. Alex slowly took off my boots for me, and I stood up again. Together we walked, with me barefoot down the sidewalk for forever. I laid my head against his shoulder, finding it hard to keep up.
"Lexxxx, I can't stay up. I'm sooooo fucking high and drunk. It's not even funnnyyyy."
"Yes it issssss."
I rolled my eyes and started toward the woods where the sidewalk met. It was nearly dawn, so it was easy to see into the woods. I sat down, leaning up against the tree. I found a clear spot with only gross, no sticks or thorns.
"Sit with me, baby?" I asked, looking at Alex.
He still carried that stupid bottle in his hands, but now it was nearly empty.
"Okayyyyy." He replied, taking a seat next to me. "You you just hook up?"
"Yupp..."
"No relationships?"
"Nope."
"Nice." He nodded, brabbing my face. "Hopefully no interruptions...."
I smirked, leaning forward and capturing his lips with mine.
"Your lips taste sour," I laughed after we pulled away.
"You're taste like smoke,"
That didn't even make sense.
"Kiss me again." I stated. Alex smirked and leaned in, pressing his lips fully to mine. Before he could pull away, I placed both hands on the sides of his face to keep our lips attatched. They moved in sync and our tongues battled. It was getting intense. Shirts were removed, along with my skirt and his jeans. We were lucky to find a nice clear spot. His hands slid up and down my sides in repeative motions, sending chills up and down my spine. That stupid boy has that stupid affect on me.
"Are you sure that you want to do this?"
That was his clearest speech I've heard all night.
"Mmmhmm.." I hummed.

I woke back up to cars coming to life. People were getting up to go to work, even in the summer. I lifted my head off of Alex's bare chest, and looked around. The trees were gorgeous in the morning.
"I feel like Adam." Alex stated, sitting up after I did.
"Does that make me Eve?" I questioned.
"Well we are naked in the woods. Take it for what you will."
I shrugged.
"Whatever."
"You're sexy." He stated, removing a leaf from my hair. "And amazing by the way."
"Yeah, well...I've have practice."
"Wouldn't doubt that." He chuckled.
I rolled my eyes.
"Let's get dressed, Adam."
"Why?"
"Because that fucking squrial keeps checking me out."
"Okay, I get it. Enough Adam and Eve shit. Get dressed."
I nodded, standing up and slipping back on my clothes. Alex was done before I was so he led the way out of the woods. I followed with my boots in my hand, not able to walk straight still. I leaned up against Alex as we walked back down the sidewalk. We made it back to Matt's house where people were nearly dead from all of the partying.
"Do you think that the car is back at the house yet?"
"Who fucking knows." Alex groaned. "It's like a five mintue walk." I left it at that.
We walked into silence for a little while, Alex's hand bushing against my thigh every five steps.
"Alex if you want to fucking hold my hand, then grab it. Stop bushing up against me."
"Fine." He sighed deeply before lacing his fingers through my own. "This is so fucking wrong."
"But it's not illegal." I pointed out and then yawned.
But that doesn't make it morally right.
♠ ♠ ♠
STEAMYYYYYY

Comment please? ;)
Check out Listen To The Thunder

- Rae <3