Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Ace Among Spades, But You're Not Alex

Landon

This school is shit.
These people are shit.
The classes are shit.
Let me the fuck out.
I have two more peroids to go. It will be worth it. All I have to do is get through them. I can do it. I walked slowly down the halls, looking at the people I've been stopped by. They were trying to be 'nice', but it was all an act. Is anyone anywhere just not fake? I know that I'm a stuck up bitch, but at least I have the guts to admit it. People around here just pretend to be nice, but stab you in the back. I fucking hate this high school already.
Then someone had to bump into me.
"Look where the fuck you're going!" I snapped, bending down to scoop up my books.
"Oh, damn. My bad!" He chuckled, bending down in front of me, helping me pick up my books.
I looked up at saw a tall, fit, guy with wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. I felt my jaw drop slightly as I looked at him before I closed my mouth.
"It's fine." I mumbled, taking my books and starting to walk off.
"Hey, wait! What's your name?"
"Landon."
"Ah, the new girl. You have a twin sister named Carson, right? She's blonde?"
I nodded.
"News travels fast,"
"It's not the biggest school ever." He chucked, "I'm Ace Johnson."
"Nice to meet you," I smirked, shaking his hand.
"You to," He chuckled. "Next class?"
"I have History. It's my favorite,"
"History nerd?"
"Yeah," I laughed.
"Then I might need a tutor. I suck at History,"
"I might be down for that." I giggled a little bit.
"I'm not going to lie, I'm pleasently surprsied."
"About me?"
"Yeah," He chuckled. "You don't seem to bad."
"I am," I laughed. "Don't let the innoscent face fool you. I'm a whore."
"Honest much?" Ace smiled.
His smile was almost better than Alex's.
Almost.
"Why put on an act? It's pointless. I'm a whore, bad influence, and I don't give a fuck about others. So there."
"Points for being totally kick ass though," He chuckled before we went into a class room. "Come sit beside me."
"Okay," I shrugged and sat down.
Looks like this will be my favorite class.
And not for the history.
When the class was over, I got up from my desk, and Ace followed me out of the room.
"Where are you going?"
"Um...music."
"Perfect! We've got our last two classes together."
"That's assuring." I laughed lightly. "Care to show the way?"
"Not at all. Just follow me. I'll never steer you wrong."
"I find that hard to believe."
"Nahhhh." He chuckled. I walked beside Ace all the way up to the music room. As soon as we walked in, some girl walked over threw her arms around his waist.
"I missed you soooo much!"
He chuckled.
"I missed you too, babe,"
I stood awkwardly, ruffling my hair and looking around the room where eyes were watching the three of us.
"Who's this?"
Bite in her voice.
Bring it.
"I'm Landon."
"The new girl, right?"
"Yeah. That's me."
"oh! you're that nerd Carson's twin right?"
"Excuse me?"
"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "Come sit with me Ace?"
"Mel, I was going to sit with Landon." He stated, unwinding her arms from his waist.
I raised my eyebrows.
Most of the guys would rather just sneak around, but this guy wanted to sit with me.
Impressive.
"Finneeeee. Sit with the whore."
I laughed it off and found somewhere to sit.
"Sorry about her,"
"No need to apologize. I've delt with it for a while. That's why I normally stick to guys."
"For all reason's?"
"You got it." I playfully winked.
"You have guts."
"Okay?" I laughed, picking up my right arm to move my bangs out of my face.
"Holy shit! Why didn't I see that before?"
"See what?"
"Tattoo?"
I took my arm down and looked at my arm.
"Oh! sorry!" I laughed. "I have one on my wrist too." I replied, showing him my tattoo's.
"Those are awesome."
"Thanks. They're the reason why I'm here."
"Because you have tattoos?"
"My dad hates them, so my sister and I were banished here."
"Harsh."
"You have no idea." I sighed heavily. "I used to go to private school"
"Sexy school uniforms?"
"You know it." I laughed, obviously flirting with him.
I saw Mel glaring in our direction.
I playfully blew a kiss at her, and her glare got worse. I laughed and Ace shook his head.
"You are a bitch."
"Yupp. I don't lie." I stated. "It's pointless."
"You really are shameless aren't you?"
I thought about the word for a moment.
"I like. I am shameless." I agreed.
The class was long and boring. Normal first day back stuff. I jumped out of my seat as soon as the bell rang, knowing that Alex would be picking me up after school today.
"Where are you running off to, Landon?"
I knew that it was Ace without haveing to turn around.
"Why don't you follow me and find out?"
"Fiesty." He laughed.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I rolled my eyes. "I'm just going out to the parking lot to wait on my ride."
"I'll just join you," He smiled.
"You've got a great smile." I smirked.
This kid was something.
He was definitely my next target.
"Thank you. I love your eyes."
"Thanks." My smirk grew, and I tilted my head to the side. "Are you doing anything this weekend?" I asked as we stopped in front of the school."
"Um...not that I know of,"
"We should do something on Saturday. You know, just hang out."
"That sounds cool," He laughed. "Why not Friday?"
"I'm going to a local concert. All Time Low. They went here last year?"
"You going to see them?" He laughed. "Aren't the singer and guitarist like gay?"
My smirk fell, repacing itself with a glare.
"They broke up." I snapped.
"Whoa...sorry," He threw up his arms.
"I swear, people are ridiculous these days!"
"Landon, calm down."
"Dude, just...don't say anything about that, okay? Don't judge them because of the simple fact they're bisexual."
"So they still like girls."
I laughed slightly and nodded.
"Very much so."
"Oh..." Ace trailed off, looking down.
Then there was a honk. I knew that it was Alex the second the car stopped beside of me. I laughed at the look on Ace's face as I opened the door.
"Hey." Alex chuckled seeing me. "Sup, man?"
Ace nodded, looking uncomfortable.
I smirked at Ace and slid into the car. I shut the door and rolled down the window.
"Bye, Ace!"
He raised his hand awkwardly in a wave before Alex was driving away.
"He looked so please that you were getting into the car with me," Alex smirked.
"Yeah," I laughed lightly.
"I fucked his girlfriend last year."
"Before Jack?"
"Yeah. He never really has forgiven me."
"She seems like such a bitch. Why did you fuck her?"
"Bitch is my type. I've fucked you haven't I?" He asked, raising his eyebrows at me.
"True that." I laughed, not feeling any awkwardness toward him.
"Why are you talking to Ace anyway?"
"He's hot, and fit."
"Seems you have a type too." He chuckled. "Zack and now you're after Ace."
"You're wimpy. Remind me again why I slept with you?"
"Because I'm fucking sexy."
"That's very true..." I allowed. "Face it, Alex. I only want you for your body."
"Ditto." He winked, lacing his hand with mine as he drove. "So you have your sights on him, right?"
"Yeah. We're hanging out Saturday."
"That's fun." He chuckled. "I guess I should make plans with Zack then."
"Does Alex still have a crush?"
"No." He laughed. "Zack wouldn't ever go there. He's straight, and I don't like him that way."
"Okay....." I trailed off. "Do you want to watch a movie when we get back?"
"Is movie code for sex?"
"Clearly." I laughed.
"Then yes. Should we watch this movie in your room or mine?"
"Mine. It's further away from Carson's room."
"Okay." I laughed. Alex rolled his eyes and drove a little faster home. "What have you done all day?"
"When I got home, I slept until twelve, got up and played some video games, and then band practice before we all went out for coffee. It's been a good day."
"Isn't the same thing you've been doing like all summer?"
"Sort of, but I miss the bands."
"I wouldn't doubt that." I laughed.
Alex turned into the house, and we got out quickly. Alex started up the stairs as soon as we closed the door behind us.
"Landon!"
I closed my eyes and groaned at the sound of my mom's voice.
Alex looked just as frustrated.
"I'll only be a second." I whispered. "Go on up, okay?"
He nodded and went on up to his room. As soon as the door closed, I started toward the living room. I sat down beside my mom.
"How was the first day?"
"It wasn't that bad. I ate lunch with Carson, Kara, and Kendra. They're nice, but I miss my guy friends."
"Of course you do." My mom playfully rolled her eyes. "Any cute boys catch your eyes?"
"One. His name is Ace, and he's fucking hot." I admitted. "He has a girlfriend."
"Like that ever stopped you," I gave her a weird look. "You're a mini-me, Landon. I know how you act and think,"
I laughed lightly.
"That's true. But he's just....I don't know."
"You're attracted to someone else?"
"Something like that,"
"Is it Alex?" She gushed. I raised my eyebrows at my mom. "Honey, I'm not fucking blind. He's goodlooking. So is the rest of the band."
"Mom!" I shook my head. "So you think that it would be okay for me to fuck Alex? I'm just making sure you're saying what you are, because I'm totally confused."
"I think it's alright because he's not your actual brother." She shrugged.
Damn, I am a mini version of my mom.
"What would Peter say about that?"
"I don't think that he would exactly agree."
"Didn't think so,"
"But I on the other hand don't care. So fuck Alex if you want to. I can pratically feel the sexual tension when you two are around others."
"Mom, you're strange." I shook my head and walked away from her. "I love you,"
"I love you," She called back, and then turned her attention back toward the tv.
I shook my head and run up the stairs. I went into my room long enough to sit my bags down before I was knocking on Alex's door.
"Come on in." He called.
I walked in and he was sitting on his bed.
"Carson isn't here." I told me. "We can move to my room,"
"You always have to have control don't you?"
"Yeah," I nodded my head, but Alex got up from his bed. He strided over to me, cupping my face in his hands before he kissed me. "Come on,"
"I'm coming." He laughed. I walked out of his room first, seeing my mom walk up the stairs.
"Taking my advice?"
"Yeah. Now go mind your damn business." I laughed.
"Peter gets home at 6:30. Be done by then!
"Okay!" My mom winked at us before she walked back down stairs. "Nosey bitch."
I pushed us into my room, locking the door behind me.
"What was that about?"
"My mom seems to approve of...us," I shrugged. "I'm changing."
"Don't..." He whinned.
"Why?" I raised my eyebrows at him.
"I like taking them off."
"You're so demanding."
"You are too." He retorted before pressing his lips to mine.
"Mmmhmm." I hummed against his lips before his hands found the bottom of my shirt, breaking the kiss long enough to pull it over my head. I removed his simple button up before I reached for his thight pants, pulling them down. Alex reached for my own skinny jeans. I kicked off my Nike's and socks before he pushed them down. He was on his knees, looking up at me. He softly kissed the inside of my thigh repeatedly. "You've got to stop doing that." I nearly whispered, already not able to think straight.
"I know what I'm doing," He mumbled against my skin.
Slowly, I brought him back up by his head, pressing his lips tightly to mine.
"So do I," I replied, pushing him backward on my bed, and straddling his hips.
"What are you doing?" He questioned.
I smirked, grinding my hips a little bit. Just enough to get him aroused before I leaned over and grabbed the lube Alex threw at me the other day.
"Just be quiet, Gaskarth, and enjoy this. Okay?" I demanded before putting the lube on my hands. Then I did was I was doing to do.
"Jesus, you're going to kill me." Alex huffed once I was done. "What the fuck have you done to learn this."
"Sh... a whore never spills her secrets."
"Funny." He rolled his eyes. "We haven't even had sex today."
"I know." I smriked.
"It's your turn." Alex replied rolling over on top of me. "It wouldn't be fair if I didn't return the favor."
I nodded.
"Shut up,"
"Gosh." he laughed before he kissed my lips roughly. My lips moved in sync with him while our hips grinded together. "Dammit." he muttered against my lips.
"Do whatever you want."
"Slut."
"Thanks," I replied, continuing the kiss. I started to tug and pull at his bottom lip until I felt blood on my tongue.
"You're rough."
"I thought that you liked rough." I muttered into his eyes before I kissed his bare shouder, and started to tug and pull on his skin.
"Ow! Dammit."
"Payback's a bitch." I mumbled.
"So are you,"
<3

"Don't even think about it." Alex stated. "Get your ass back into this bed." I just got back from peeing, and I was going to get dress and go down stairs, but I guess not. "I didn't stutter, Landon."
"I heard you, damn." I mumbled, crawling back into his arms before pressing my lips on his chest up to his jaw and then lips. "Better?"
"No," He shook his head, his brown eyes staring into my blue ones.
I rolled my eyes, moving until I straddled him and we started to make out heavily.
"Alex, you have a boner."
"No shit."
"Hmmm." I thought outloud before pressing my lips to his again. "Round two?"
"From this position?"
"Yeah, I like to top."
"No."
"Yes."
"No,"
"Yes," I stated. "Alex I have the upper hand. I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want to." I stated.
I think that made Alex's day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinky, but I love it. :)
I try to avoid details.

Landon outfit

Ace is now in the characters. Check him out ;)
Check out Listen To The Thunder

- Rae <3