Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Please Be Mine?

Landon
I'm pissed.
I'm embarrassed.
I'm fucking high as a kite.
And my heart feels like it was just trampled on by my fucking step-brother.
I'm just one fucked up person.
"Are you okay, Landon?" A calm voice came.
I didn't even try to wipe my tears that were falling from my eyes.
"No. I'm not." I whimpered, looking up at Jack. "Is this what it felt like when you found out about Lisa?"
His arm slid around my shoulders, bringing me into his chest.
"Yeah..." He trailed off. "Alex is a douche sometimes."
"I deserve it," I mumbled. "Maybe if I wasn't such a damn slut..."
"Landon stop beating yourself up. It's Alex's fault, not yours."
"But I let it get to me. This has never happened before! What's wrong with me?"
"Nothing," He lightly laughed. "You're a tough girl. Alex isn't used to that, okay?"
"Why wouldn't he tell me about her?" I mumbled, more salty tears falling from my eyes.
"He wants his cake and eat it to."
I smiled at his stupid statement.
"I've never been this hurt before..."
"You haven't?"
"Well...once. I was fifteen and my boyfriend cheated on me. So...naturally I decided to get back at him. Que the start of my huge whore era."
"What are you exactly feeling right now, Landon?"
"Hurt, pissed, embarrassed...high,"
"Do you want to know what I think?" He asked me softly.
"No....what?"
"I think that neither you nor Alex thought the whole 'casual sex' thing through. It was bound to happen?"
"How do you know about that?" I sniffeled.
"Alex has been my best friend since we were 13, and we were actually a couple. I know him better than anyone. I can tell when he's been fucking someone. And you two have definitely been going at it. That hickie you have on your collar bone is proof enough. It's his personal mark."
I laughed bitterly.
"Yeah...I guess."
"This feeling that you have....it's because maybe...you actually have feelings for Alex."
"Don't say that." I snapped, lifting my tear stained face from his embrace. "Just...no. Don't go there, Jack."
He smiled sadly at me.
"Landon, I can tell that you like him. I've seen you guys doing really weird things the past couple of weeks. I'm weird, but I'm not stupid. You totally dig Alex."
"So what do I do now?" I laughed lightly. I wasn't in the mood for this.
"Talk to him," He suggested. "He didn't want to ruin things if he didn't mention Lisa. So he obviously cares."
"He doesn't care." I scoffed. "He just wants more than one girl like most douches."
"That's where you're wrong." Jack smiled. "Talk to him tonight okay?"
"I will...after I get some beer in my system,"
"Good. I'll make you a Jack Attack."
"I hear those are the best!" I laughed.
"Oh, they are." He stated, laughing to before we both stood up. Jack whipped away my tears before he turned back toward the door.
"Hey, Jack?"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks."
He smiled.
"Just think of me as your best friend. I'm always here for you."
"Why are you being so nice to me?"
"Because I hate seeing Carson upset over her twin." He rolled his eyes. I laughed at his statement. "But in all seriousness...I don't want Alex to throw away something that could be amazing."
"Could be amazing?" I asked slowly.
"Don't over think it, Landy." Jack stated. "Time for drinks."
"for sure!" I stated, laughing before we walked back into the house. Everyone but Lisa and Alex were no longer in the kitchen.
"That was un-called for, Lisa." Alex snapped.
"Why are you taking up for her! You've been bitchy since someone mentioned that whore's name!"
"Shut the fuck up!" He nearly yelled. "We're done."
"Done?! What the hell?!"
"I said that we're done. Leave me alone."
"Whatever. You'll call me tomorrow." She stated, storming away from him.
He sighed heavily, before face palming.
"Don't hurt yourself, Lex." Jack joked before he mixed my drink for me. I downed it quickly as Alex stayed in the same place as we finished the drink. "I'm going to go find my girlfriend."
I wiggled my eyebrows at Jack suggestively.
"I knew that outfit would work,"
"Sure did!" He winked. "Talk to him, okay?" He whispered.
I nodded and then he was gone, leaving Alex and myself to talk.
"I don't want to talk to you in public where people can eves drop." Alex muttered, finally looking at me. He paused for a moment, just staring. "Landon, have you been crying?"
"Yeah..." I sighed heavily.
"Follow me..." Alex instructed, heading up the stairs. I slowly followed until we were in a bedroom all alone. "Talk."
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I blew up. "You had a fucking girlfriend and you didn't bother to even mention her name! Let alone mention that you cheated on Jack with her?!?! How fucking low can you sink, Lex? I mean, I'm pretty sure that you've done nearly everything to be ashamed of!"
"Like sleep with my step-sister?" He questioned.
I finally let out a shaky breath, feeling tears building back up.
"Especialy that..." My voice cracked as the tears spilled over.
"Landon..." He trailed off, coming forward to wipe off my tears.
"Don't fucking touch me!" I snapped. "I hate you, Alex! Whatever we had going on...it's obviously over!"
"Why?"
"You called me a whore!"
"You call yourself one all of the time!"
"There's a difference when it's coming from someone who I care a lot about..."
He looked destroyed as his hands dropped to his sides.
"I'm sorry. I'm a- ow! What the fuck?!" He stated, grabbing his cheek that I slapped as hard as I could. Then my arms started swinging and I started to hit Alex. He grabbed my wrist and backed me up into the wall.
"Let me go!" I yelled.
"No!" He stated. "Calm down!"
"Fuck you, Alex!" I yelled. He didn't let me go so I bit his jaw.
"What the fuck was that!"
"You won't let me go."
"You're right...I won't." He mumbled before he moved closer. "I'm so fucking sorry, Landon. Believe me, I rarely apologize for something like that. But I. Am. Sorry."
I nodded my head and then his lips pressed tightly to mine, creating an even more intense tension that was already between us. I kissed him back just as passionately. His body pressing into mine even more, and I struggled to gain some control over the kiss. Alex, however, refused to give up his control unlike he normally did to me. I started to suck lightly on his bottom lip before he pulled away.
"No. Landon, I have control. Stop fighting me in every way possible."
"Fucker." I glared at him before his lips were back on mine.
When his tongue pressed past my lips and teeth, moving around my mouth, I easily gave up control. His mouth didn't have the slightest hint of him drinking. It was nice to say the least. After removing his tongue from my mouth, he placed open mouth kisses up and down my neck until his lips were back on mine. I bit down on his lip, and Alex moaned lowly. It was the sexiest thing in the entire world. I guess it's a perk of sleeping with a singer. The most amazing sounds came out of his mouth when we messed around.
"Dammit," He breathed heavily. "Please tell that you forgive me."
"Yes..." I mumbled, pressing my lips back to his. "Bed...now."
"Okay." He mumbled before we were crashing down on the bed.
<3

"Can we make this quick?" I asked Ace. "I really just want to get home,"
"Whoa...car sex? Really, Landon?"
"It's car sex or nothing, Ace." I retorted. "You don't want that, do you?"
"Not really..." he trailed off. "What about Mel?"
"What about her?" I questioned.
Yes, I was just about to have sex with Ace. And why? Because I was still insanely pissed at Alex.
"It's just...I care for her."
"Stop fucking yapping." I nearly shouted. "This is just for me, okay? You're just another notch on my fucking bed post! Got it? It's a casual fuck. Nothing more!"
"Okay...damn..."
"I'm sorry, Ace. Can we just...fuck now?"
"Yeah. Top or bottom?"
I wish some guys would argue with me.
"Top." I replied.
When we were done, Ace drove me back to my house. I quickly unbuckled the seatbelt and looked over at him.
"Thanks." He chuckled.
"Yeah..." I replied, feeling dirty already.
"I'll call you?" Ace smiled.
"Ace..."
"Come on, Landon. We're friends...right?"
"Yeah." I forced a smile. "I have to go."
"Wait. You can't leave without a kiss." He replied, leaving over to kiss my lips.
I turned my head so he got my cheek. Ace pulled back, looking at me oddly. I just forced another smile before I pushed myself out of the car and into my house. I slipped off my shoes and sighed heavily. I felt so guilty. I walked up the stairs slowly, not wanting to even be here.
"Have fun?" Alex sounded bitter.
I looked up at him though my messy, black bangs.
"Um..."
"Ace...really, Landon? What the fuck is wrong with you?"
I bit my lip.
"I need a shower."
"I'll be waiting in my room to talk."
"Sure." I nodded. He walked away and slammed his bedroom door.
I ran to the bathroom, and turned on the water until it was scolding hot. I let it get burning hot before I shedded my clothes and stepped into the water. It was burning up. Red spots started to appear on my skin but I didn't care. I cried while I scrubbed my body clean of everything that had just happened. When I was done, I wrapped a clean towel around my body before I walked out of the bathroom. Just as I reached my bedroom door, I was stopped.
"Don't even fucking think about it." Alex snapped. "My room, now."
I turned around, and nodded. I was afraid to not listen to him. I followed Alex into his room, and I shut the door behind me.
"I'm sorry," I whispered.
"You look like a wounded puppy."
"I don't understand why you're even talking to me."
"Well it's really hard when you're nearly naked in my room." He huffed before he grabbed my wrist, easily tossing me on the bed. "Lose the damn towel!"
I nodded quickly and tossed the towel to the side. I was upset with myself, but Alex was cleary furious.

<3

Angry sex is definitely the best sex with Alex...ever.
Period.
I was a heaving mess afterward, but it was worth it.
"Dammit." I breathed. "Alex..."
"I love it when I top." He stated, looking over at me. "I hate being out of control."
"I'd rather top too...but I don't mind it when you do." I admitted. "But that's only you,"
He rolled over on his right side, moving closer to me.
"I want it to only ever be me. Top or bottom."
I furrowed my brows, rolling over on my left side to face him. We were inches apart.
"What do you mean?"
Alex laughed.
"Landon, do I have to spell it out for you?"
"That would be nice?"
"Look, I hate when you have sex with anyone else. I hate when another guy looks at you like a piece of meat. I can't stand it when I make you cry...I just...." He groaned loudly. I looked at him carefully. "Landon....do you get what I'm trying to fucking say?"
"...No?" I was seriously confused.
"I hate it when you sleep with anyone else, you hate it when I sleep with anyone else...let's make this official,"
"No." I shook my head. "No, no, no."
"Landon..."
"No!" I stated. "I-I can't."
"Why not?" He demanded.
"Because you're just going to cheat on me, Alex! I-I can't take that..."
"I-I won't..." He allowed. "If I do, you can beat the hell out of me."
"I...okay. So what does...what does this mean?"
Alex moved his hand to rest lightly on my bruised hips.
"This means that I want you and only you." He replied, circling his thumbs over the finger prints he left. "Did that hurt?"
I giggled.
"ADD much? No, they were a good kind of pain."
"Anyway..." He laughed before looking back into my blue eyes. "Be with me. Be my girlfriend...officially. No more casual sex. Just us as a couple."
"But we can't be a normal couple, Alex. You're my step-brother."
"We're not blood related, and I can't let you go, Landon. Please.... please be mine?"
I pretended to think about it for a minute.
"You're cute when you're unsure of yourself." I lightly joked.
"Landon..."
"Okay." I laughed. "I will be your girlfriend."
"Perfect." Alex smiled before he leaned in to kiss me again. "Now what?"
"I have sex with my boyfriend," I mumbled.
"You're going to be the death of me."
"Suck it up, Lex."
"Anything for you, beautiful."
I felt a blush creep up my cheeks.
Beautiful?
Never had a simple word made me feel so...loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that there is a lot of sex in this chapter!

It will chill out, I promise!!! :D

Subscribe to Listen To The Thunder :)

xoxo Rae