Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Straight Up Hustler?

Landon

"Will you stop staring?" I asked Alex playfully when I caught his eyes on me. "You might cause our secret to be let out."
"Whatever." Alex grunted, placing his arm lightly over my shoulders. "People are drunk as can be."
"Doesn't make it less obvious." I retorted, smirking up at him. I noticed that Alex wasn't smiling at all. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked softly.
"I kind of just want to hold you, and this stupid party is making it really hard to do that."
"Maybe we shouldn't party as much...." I suggested. "I mean, we could cuddle up and watch tv or something. We really don't have to throw a huge party or anything."
"Landon..." He sighed, trailing off.
"What?"
I didn't understand him right now.
"Can we go somewhere? Like...just for the two of us?"
"Where would that be?" I questioned. "This house is insanely crowded."
"Hang on." Alex sighed, removing his arm and walking away. He hadn't been drinking all night. I've had like half a cup, but nothing more. We really haven't been the life of the party so far. It's basically been pretty boring.
I waited by myself for a while before Ace came swaying into the kitchen.
"Landonnn!" He laughed.
"Are you drunk."
He shrugged.
"Just a buzz." He replied. "So um...yesterday was amazing."
I shook my head.
"One time thing."
"You're kidding me right?" He laughed. "Just a one time thing? Doesn't seem like you,"
"I hate repeats." I replied. "Plus, I'm kind of with someone."
"Who?"
"Don't worry about it." I retorted. "But I don't cheat. Sorry."
"But you help guys cheat? I don't get that." He laughed sarcastically.
"Yeah..well..." I shrugged. "Go find your girlfriend."
"She's drunk as hell with some of her friends. She won't miss me." He stated, stepping closer to me. "Come on, Landon...we had fun..."
"Ace...fuck off." I shook my head and pushed him back away from him. He staggered and looked at me. I stepped away and walked past him. I stopped when I saw Alex standing in the doorway, looking at me. "He's drunk off his ass."
"I could tell. I also heard what you said." He replied, smiling. "I'm proud."
I rolled my eyes.
"Thanks for believing in me."
"Nooo problem." He laughed. "That party is moving to Rian. He lives like across the street."
"Okay." I nodded.
"Most of them have already left. Apparently the hosts' aren't having the best time."
"Hmmm." I replied, my smile growing when he wrapped his arms around my lower back. "I think that's a good thing."
"I think Ace is pissed." He laughed.
I turned my head and saw Ace with a grimace on his face.
"He won't remember in the morning. More booze will be at Ri's." Alex replied.
Ace moved away from us and into the party.
It took nearly an hour but all of the party had moved over to Rian's house, and we were alone again.
"I'm going to go change, okay?" I stated. "I'm feeling sweats and a t."
"Okay, baby." He smiled, kissing my cheek before I moved up the stairs quickly. I was quick to change my corset top for a bra and one of Falon's old t-shirts he had, that kid was like my brother. Then I grabbed a pair of pink sweat pants. I was confortable again. Not that my outfit before wasn't comfortable, I just...I wanted to just be with Alex. I changed quickly. and walked out of my bedroom. When I got down to the living room, Alex was already setting up some movie.
"What are we watching?" I asked.
He turned toward me quickly.
"You scared the shit out of me." He laughed. "But we're watching the best movie ever."
"Ooh yeah?" I asked, sitting down on the couch. I pulled my legs up and tucked them underneath me.
"Yeah." He laughed. "I hope you like Finding Nemo."
"Really?" I giggled. "I love that movie."
Alex sat down beside me, and held me into his side.
"I love Dorey."
"She's my favorite." I agreed, nodding my head.
Alex laughed and kissed the top of my head.
"I like that we have things in common."
"Me too." I agreed, yawning a little bit. "Alex?"
"Yeah, baby?"
"When do you leave for tour?"
"In a month or so." He sighed. "We really don't have that long, do we?"
"No." I pouted. "We just now go together."
"I know." He laughed. "We can cram all of the couple things into the next month."
"Hmm...and I can visit you on tour. It will work out perfectly because Carson will miss the hell out of Jack." I explained. "I won't cramp your style will I?"
"I don't think so." Alex laughed. "I'm positive that you're prettier than I am."
I laughed, snuggling further into his side.
"I hope I'm prettier than you are." I replied, lifting my head to kiss his cheek.
"You're prettier."
"You are." I laughed.
"No. You are." He replied, looking down at me. He pressed his lips to mine softly.
"No, no, no." I shook my head, smiling. "You definitely are."
Kiss.
"You're a liar." He replied, kissing me again.
"No." Kiss. "You." Kiss. "Are."
Alex laughed at me.
"What?"
"Will you look at us? We're already one of those couples."
"What does that mean?" I asked, a small smirk playing on my lips.
"It means that we should stop." Alex explained before kissing me one more time.
"You're weird." I giggled.
"I know that I am. I embrace it." He smiled.
This was pretty amazing.
If this is what being with someone is like, I don't think that I ever want to be without Alex.
He's pretty special.

<3

"Landonnnnnn."
"Carsonnnnnn." I moked my sister.
"This is serious!" She yelled, sitting down on my bed. "I have no idea what to wear!"
I raised my eyebrows at my twin.
"It's not the first time seeing them play. Why are you freaking out?"
"Lily is going to be there."
"Ugh. I seriously can't stand that chick." I groaned. "Why does she matter?"
"I don't know..." Carson trailed off. "I can't exactly let go of my past life like you can, Landon."
I shrugged.
"It's easier when your friends are guys and you're a whore."
"You haven't been with anyone new in over a week. I'm impressed."
I rolled my eyes.
"Bitch."
Carson winked back at me.
"Thank you."
"Go get dressed!"
"I don't know what to wearrrrrrr." She whinned. I sighed heavily and stood up off of the bed before I lead the way to my sister's room. "Now where are you going?"
"You're room," I replied, as if it was obvious. I walked straight to her closet, and opened it quickly. "Where are your jeans at?"
"To the left..." Carson trailed off, looking at my carefully.
I skimmed through her clothing choices before I picked out a pair of super cute dark wash skinny jeans. I tossed them at her before I searched for a top.
"Here. Go put that on."
"Are you sure I won't look stupid?"
I gave her a yeah right look.
"You own them, Cars. Chill."
"Sorry," She mumbled. "Can I wear ballet flats?"
I studied my sister for a moment.
"Nope, follow me!" I stated, walking out of her room.
"I have to put them on first!" She called behind me.
"Well hurry!" I yelled back, laughing as I walked down the hall. I went into my room and changed into my own outfit for the concert.
"Look at you,"
I jumped and turned quickly at the sound of my boyfriend's voice.
"Alex..." I trailed off, smiling at him.
"Hey baby." He replied, walking into my room and wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his waist in return. "Getting ready?"
"Hmmhmm." I nodded. "I picked out Landon's out fit for tonight."
"Is she going to look slutty?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. "Cause that's my little sister in there."
I scrunched my nose.
"Please don't say that. That little sister happens to be my twin."
Alex chuckled, placing his forehead to mine.
"I know. I enjoy watching you squirm."
"You're gonna pay for that one."
"Hmm...really?" He whispered, his lips brushing against mine once lightly.
"Yes...really." I replied before pressing my lips fully to his. I pulled back and smiled. "I love your kisses."
"I love yours too." He laughed, removing himself from me. "You riding with me."
"Course." I replied before I sat down on the edge of my bed and slipped on my Vans. When I was done, I grabbed the baby blue Vans that I picked out for Carson. "Wait right here." I stated, walking the short distance to my sister's room. I knocked twice before she yelled for me to come in. "Are you ready? Alex is taking us."
Carson turned from her mirror.
"I don't look tacky do I?" She asked, clearly stressing out.
"No. You look amazing! But take off the heels. Wear these. They're more comfortable for concerts."
"Thanks, Lanny." Carson sighed before hugging me.
"No problem." I replied, smiling slightly. "I miss you,"
"What?" She laughed, pulling away.
"We never spend time together anymore." I pouted. "I'm always with Alex and you're always with Jack. Let's just hang out at the mall one day...okay? Just the two of us."
"Okay." She smile brightly at me. "Twins day?"
I giggled.
"Twins day!" I agreed. "Now let's get out of here. We've got an impatient step-brother waiting for us."
Carson rolled her eyes but we linked arms and walked out of her room.
"Are you guys ready?"
"Yeah," We replied.
"Hmmmm, haven't heard you guys do that in a while," He laughed.
Carson and I looked at each other before looking back at Alex.
"We know."
"Finally on the same chanel?" We both scoffed. "I'm taking that as a yes, let's go."
"Okay." We replied before the three of us walked out of the house, and got into Alex's car. Instead of sitting up front, Carson and I both sat in the back, singing annoyingly loud along with Blink. Alex sang with us, claiming that he was simply warming up his voice. Whatever. Fucking show off.
But I love it when he sings. He has an amazing voice.
"Where do you guys want dropped off?"
"We have to meet Lily, Chelsea, Lita, Falon, Carter, and Garret so-"
"In the front." I finished with my sister.
"Okay. Here we are." He laughed, stopping. We got out of his car, but he rolled down the window. "WAIT!"
We both spun around.
"I found them," Carson replied. "I'll go, and you talk to Alex, kay?
"Mmkay." I laughed before my sister and I walked off in different directions. "Yes, Alexander?"
He rolled his eyes, and opened up the glove compartment of his car. He swooped out eight backstage passes.
"You might need these after the show." He smirked.
"Lex, wipe that smirk off of your face. Cocky isn't a good look on you."
"That's a lie." He replied, keeping that same smirk.
I smirked back.
"That may be true..."
"Come give me a kiss."
"My sister and our friends are right over there. Not to mention people already lined up."
"Butterfly."
I rolled my eyes at the stupid nick-name.
"Fine." I replied, leaning more into the car. Alex leaned over and our lips touched softly. "Bye." I whispered against his lips before he pressed his to mine one more time. I pulled back, full blown smile on my face.
"Bye, my butterfly."
My cheeks heated up as I backed up from the car. I didn't reply but I turned around and made my way over to my group.
"Hello lovely people."
"Landon!" Lita shouted.
I laughed at my other girl best friend, besides Carson, and I hugged ehr.
"Lita!"
"I miss the fuck out of you!"
"Nah! I miss the fuck out of you!" I mocked before we pulled away, giggling. "Chels!" I stated loudly.
Chelsea was harmless...unless you piss her off. She's such a sweetie to me and Carson.
"Hey Landon." She laughed looping her arms around me in a small hug before we pulled away.
"Eight backstage passes." I laughed, holding up the passes for each of us. I handed them out before putting on mine last.
"How did you swing this many?" Lita laughed.
I shrugged.
"Eh...I might know the band."
"Or slept with half of them," Falon remarked, joking.
"Just Zack." I admitted. "Even Carson got in on Zack a little bit."
Attention turned toward my twin, and her cheeks heated up.
"Not that much...we just made out."
"Wow." Lita laughed.
"You guys look awesome...but slightly out of place." I stated, looking at the one girl, the ringleader, that had yet speak to me. "Lily."
"Landon." She replied dryly.
"How are you?"
"I'm good."
I looked over her outfit.
"I really freaking love your shoes!"
Her mood instantely switched.
"I know right?! They're soooo adorable." She agreed.
Compliment Lily, and she'll be your new best friend.

Soon after we were ushered in and into the pit, the very close to the stage. The first few bands were good, but all I really wanted to see was Alex up on that stage. I loved watching him on stage, as I discovered the very first show. I love watching all of them really....they're so into what they are doing that it's entertaining. No matter what happens on stage, it's always funny.
"They're about to go on!" Carson squeaked.
"No way!" I mocked, smirking at her.
"Be happy for me, bitch!"
"I am, Cars." I laughed, smiling at her now.
The guys ran on stage, goofing off as usual. They blasted into a song that I recognized quickly as Noel. My eyes watched the guys, but Falon, Carter, and Garret's faces too. I really wanted them to like All Time Low. They were nodding their heads along with the beat, and Lita seemed to really like the music too. Chelsea was staring at Zack the entire first song. It was safe to say the girl had a crush.
"Woo!" Jack randomly yelled when the song was over. "Fucking great start!"
"I know!" Alex replied sarcastically. "This song is called Break Out Break Out!"
"It's about my Herpes!" Jack yelled.
I cracked up, looking over at Carson.
She face plamed and shook her head.
"Jack, you're fucking embarrassing the hell out of your girlfriend."
Jack smirked over at Carson and waved.
"Hey, baby!" He shouted. "That's my girlfriend, guys. That pretty one with the blonde hair and blue top. Yeah. That's my Nascar."
"Wow, Jack." Zack stated, laughing.
"YOU TALK?!?!?" Alex yelled.
"Fuck you guys!" Zack shouted back, before turning around and heading toward Rian.
"Anywayyyy. " Alex stated. "Let's do this!"
They guys started playing again, and Jack jumped up and down like a rabbit on crack. When that song was finished, they drank some water.
"Lexxxxxx?"
"Jackkkkk?"
"Are you having a good time tonight?"
"Yeah! I'm sweaty as fuck though."
"You're hot as fuck too. Damn, Lex has got it going on!" Jack stated.
Alex started to strut toward him while Jack played some theme music with his guitar. Alex tossed his hip before struting back.
"I CAN BE A MODEL!"
"No...you can't. You're fat and ugly."
"Nah, that's Rian!"
"Dude...you're going to his pegged in the head with a drum stick."
"It's okay. Rian's aim is fucking terrible anyway." Alex joked. "This next song is about a whore that I dated in high school and about our sexal experiences."
"It's not nice to talk about my momma like that." Jack replied.
"Nah man, this song's about your dad."
"Ooh. Okay. In that case, go ahead."
I laughed at the two before they started to play The Girl's A Staright Up Hustler.

After a few more songs, they played Jasey Rae, a crowd favorite.
Carson and I jumped and sang along with Alex before they finished.
"This is our last song. It's called The Party Scene. It goes out to Butterfly. You know who you are." He laughed, winking in my direction.

Hey, kid, you've got, a lot of potential
but I think its time to move up, so go on and blow us away with your sound;
Now you're everything that we've come to love,
you taught us to move, so we'll show it off,
just drop us the beat...

Here's to the fast times; the times we felt alive;
to all the nights that we forgot to get back home.
Stay seventeen,
the party scene has got the best of me and you,
we've got to let this go...

Drink up last call before the sunrise sets the scene,
of empty bottles, heavy hearts,
the memories of broken dreams...
We were so tired yet so alive,
wrapped up in lies like sheets of another one night stand,
you know you left the girl with nothing but the,

Sunrise through the window pane, where tired eyes will close....
Stay seventeen, the party scene has got the best of me and you,
we've got to let this go...

I know she hopes I choke on this last drink,
drop dead before my influence gets to her head...
She said, "I'll love you forever, or find something better.
It's all just the same as when we sleep together.
We wake up with headaches, and trouble remembering
what went wrong..."

Stay EIGHTEEN,
the party scene has got the best of me and you,
we've got to let this go...

I definitely didn't miss the age change in the lyrics. Even if they weren't exaclty about me...they fit me and Alex. Which in return made me wonder how many relationships that Alex had with girls like me. I scoffed out loud. Girls like me. Whores. Girl's who only are in it for the sex. Girl's that are straight up hustlers.
♠ ♠ ♠
An insanely long chapter... but definitely worth it!

xoxo Rae Marie