Status: New ideas!

Now I'm Haunted

CH.1

7 years later Nick's POV
Today is our seventh year anniversary. I can't believe how well things have gone over the years, even though I have gone on tour a few times and Staci has come with me except my last tour because she was pregnant. I made the tour as short as possible and I haven't gone on another since we had our beautiful baby girl Isabella Rose. She's four now...almost five and so smart just like her mother. I've never been so blessed; I would change anything if I could. Now I work as a producer and Staci stays home but I spend as much time as I can with them. As I thought about my life I finished getting Staci's breakfast made and headed up stairs to wake her up. When I stepped into our room I saw the bed was empty. I set the tray on my dresser and noticed she was in our bathroom. I walked to the door as it opened and grabbed her.
"Morning gorgeous!"- I smirked as I held her tight.
"Good morning handsome."- She giggled. I kissed her softly and looked into her eyes.
"Happy anniversary."- We both blurted out.
"I made you breakfast."
"Aw you made me cereal!"- She laughed.
"And toast! Well you know I can cook but you like cereal the best."
"I know and that's why I love you. I can believe it's been..."
"Seven years."- I smiled.
"Yeah seven years with your giant curly hair!"- She laughed.
"Hey!"
"Seven years of seeing your smelly converses!"
"Hey I can say stuff about you too!"
"Like what!?"- She laughed.
"Well um seven years with your...oh forget it I love everything about you!"
"Aw, I love you hair actually."- She grinned as she put her arms around my neck and played with my curls.
"And my shoes?"
"Well they're cute..."
"You're cute."- I smirked.
"Kiss me Nick."- She ordered. I didn't hesitate to please her. We both know Isabella is like me and sleeps till ten and it's barely seven...plus I locked our door. We made our way over to the bed and I pinned her down.
"Seven wonderful years."- I said breathless as I broke the kiss.
"If hadn't of found you, I'd be lost."- She whispered. I didn't want to talk about the past so I just kissed and tore off her clothes.
About two hours later we collapsed. I smiled to myself feeling so happy and complete.
"Wow Nick."- She smiled as she snuggled into my chest.
"I know, that was...haha really good...you were really good."
"As were you."- She laughed.
"Shower?"
"Whoa there...I think you're pushing it. If Bella wasn't home then I would say yes."
"Alright...I'll go take one now. You look a little tired so why don't you take a nap?"
"You know that's almost impossible, but I just feel dizzy."
"Why didn't you tell me!?"- I said worried.
"I was having too much fun to care."
"Well just eat something please."- I said before kissing her forehead.
"I will once I get up."- She said as I head to our bathroom.
"Are you sure you're ok?"- I asked.
"Nick I'm fine, that nap sounds nice though."- She laughed softly. She rolled over as I closed the door, her dizzy spells scare me. I quickly finished my shower and when I walked back into our room she was passed out in bed. Oh well, maybe sleep will help...she should've ate first though. I quietly closed the door behind me and made my way to Isabella's room. She resembled us both in different ways. She is a wonderful and beautiful little girl. She takes after both of us in her intelligence level; her preschool teachers are amazed at her progress. I always thought having a child would be great, but never this amazing. I absolutely love having a family.
"Bella...time to get up."- I sang as I softly brushed back her waves.
"Daddy..."- She whined.
"Come on, you have to get up...what if you had school?"
"Well I like school daddy!"
"You don't like me or mommy?"- I gasped.
"I love you!"
"Sure!"
"Daddy!"
"Daddy is gone!"- I smirked as she sat up.
"Oh no! Not the.."
"TICKLE MONSTER!"- I laughed as I attacked her. She squirmed and had a fit of laughter.
"Stop! Please!"
"Fine..."- I chuckled. She sat there and pouted while she glared at me.
"You asked for it."
"I did not!"- She whined.
"You can't be mad at me for long!"- I said kissing her forehead.
"Uh huh!"
"Fine I'll just make pancakes for myself..."- I said as I walked to the door.
"No wait!"- She said as she ran next to me and grabbed my hand. I smiled to myself, feeling the greatest happiness I could ever feel.
"Well go get dressed and I'll wait for you here."- I smiled as she ran back into her room.
Staci's POV
I felt really dizzy and I've been having more spells than normal. I felt my mind get cloudy as I drifted in unconsciousness. I looked around and saw our front yard. I saw Isabella across the street and I heard her name being called from around me...it almost sounded like my own voice. She smiled and started to run across the street. I heard a loud honk of a car before I jolted into consciousness. I looked around and I was in my room. That was a weird dream...my heart was beating so fast but I tried to shake it off. I got up to take my shower and after I was done I headed down stairs still haunted by that dream, wondering what would've happened.
"Mommy!"- Bella smiled with a mouth full of pancakes.
"Hi baby."- I smiled weakly as I got dizzy again.
"Are you ok?"- Nick and Bella asked.
"I'm fine."
"Mommy, the tickle monster got me this morning!"- She glared at Nick.
"Oh really?"- I laughed trying to brush off my weird feelings.
"Yes! Then he made me pancakes."- She giggled. I smiled as I saw Nick's goofy smile come across her face.
"Staci can I talk to you?"- Nick asked. I nodded and we walked into the living room.
"What's up?"- I said leaning on the wall for support trying to play it off like I was fine.
"You're not ok."- He stated.
"I just need to eat."
"I think it's more than that. The spells are getting worse, I'm worried."- He said rubbing my arm. I looked at him and my vision blurred. I felt a familiar feeling hit me. The air escaped from my lungs and my mind filled with a vision of my dream that I just had. I painfully watched as it continued even further than before. This time I shook back into the real world as I saw a moving truck five feet away from hitting Isabella. Tears filled my eyes as I knew what I just saw. My visions are back, I never thought I'd had another one. I looked at Nick's worried face and tried to hold back my tears. Another person is going to be dead because of me, and not just anyone...our daughter. I don't need or want to see the third part of my vision...I know what will happen.
"Staci!"
"Sorry, look I think I'm just getting sick. I probably shouldn't be around Bells."- I said as I felt like knifes were stabbing me from all the pain.
"But I don't want to leave you."
"Nick just go see your parents for the day."- I said as I thought of a way to save her.
"Are you sure?"
"Positive, I know you're worried but I swear I'll eat and nap all day."- I lied.
"Ok...Bella do you want to go see your grandparents?"- He called as I wanted to break down and cry. There is only one thing I can do.
"Yes!"- She said as she ran in.
"I'll clean up her plate, it's no big deal."- I said plainly.
"Are you ready?"- He asked her.
"Yes, but mommy isn't."- Bells said as she looked up at me. I wanted to cry I wanted to hug her and never let go. I don't want to have to do what I have to do.
"Honey I'm not going."- I said as I knelt down to her level.
"Why not? You don't look good mommy."
"I'll be ok, I'm just tried."- I lied.
"Bella go way in the garage, I'll be there in a minute."- Nick told her.
"Bye mommy I love you!"- She smiled before hugging me.
"I love you too. Be a good girl for daddy."- I got up as she skipped toward the garage. My heart broke into little pieces knowing I would never see her again.
"Call me if you need anything. I really don/t feel good about leaving you here alone."
"I'll be fine."- I said again as I bit my lip, I knew having the love of my life and the world’s best baby girl was too good to be true. This is going to kill and break both of them but it's for their safety.
"I will and don't worry. I'm so lucky I had you in my life."- I whispered.
"I'll be home soon, I can't leave you for long...and I'm the lucky one."- He smiled.
"I love you and Isabella so much."
"We love you too, feel better. See you soon."- He said right before he kissed my cheek sweetly and then he walking out. I started balling as I heard the garage close. I'll never see either one every again. The only way to save them both is to leave and never come back. I should have never gotten involved with him...I should've known. I wiped my tears as I dragged myself up stairs to pack...I need to go far away, somewhere where I'll never be found so I can never hurt anyone ever again.