Let The Games Begin

There they were. Ten components to my little experiment. I stared at their pathetic unconscious forms, all of them were gathered in a tiny room, and white plastered covered the walls, masking the steel that was hidden underneath. Ten stools were stationed around the room. I watched their every move, taking notes as my students stood behind me, uncertain. My experiments suspected nothing… that is until they wake up. That’s when my fun starts.

“Sir?” asked one of my apprentices.

“Yes?”

“Don’t you think it’s dangerous for them to be around each other?” he asked timidly.

“That’s the exciting part, I don’t know,” I smirked at his discomfort. “We’ll be in no danger of course, they can’t see us, but we can see them. And the supernatural ones don’t have their powers as long as they’re in confinement so they can’t break through the walls.”

“Even the black haired female?” another one asked.

“Even her. Though I wonder how she’ll react to the change of not having her powers to rely on.”

My students murmured in agreement.

“And the three immortals that are together, do you think they’ll attack the other immortal?”

“Possibly, if he tries to harm the little blonde girl,” I answered, and smiled as I saw the tan skinned male awake from his slumber.

“Let the games begin.”