Status: Finished

Love Is Worth the Fall

Alone

Rated M for Mature

Several weeks had gone by since Holly began school. Her mom had put her on the pill just in case her and Jacob decided to do anything. Holly was getting on good at school. She really did love it. Holly kicked her legs to the beat of the music. She was laying on her stomach on her bed doing some homework that had been assigned for the weekend. She decided to go ahead and do it tonight which was Friday so she could have free time this weekend with Jacob. A knock came on the door causing her to look up. She smiled when she saw her mom enter. She turned the music down before sitting down on the bed.

"Jason has some more business to do in Seattle tomorrow. I'm going to go with him and we're going to spend Sunday together. We'll probably be back later on Sunday night. Will you be okay here by yourself?"

"Yeah mom I'll be fine."

"Okay, Jacob can come over but no spending the night got it?"

"Yes mom!"

"Okay, we're going to go ahead and leave now so we can get a hotel room for the night. I love you. If you need anything just call."

Holly nodded. She didn't know why her mom had said that. What if she needed something and they were all the way in Seattle. She just chuckled to herself as her mom left the room. She quickly finished up her homework then looked in the garage to see if they had left yet; they had. She smiled to herself as she pulled her cell phone out of her pocket. Jacob answered on the first ring.

"Hey babe!"

"Hey, what are you doing tonight?" she asked.

"Just thought I'd finish up some homework."

"Bring it over here I'll help you. My parents went to Seattle for the weekend."

"Really?" he asked.

"Yep, so get over here!"

"I'll be there in a bit."

Holly hung up the phone then went into the kitchen. She found some money on the counter that her mom had left. Maybe she could order some pizza for her and Jacob. She found a La Push phone book and scanned it for a pizza delivery shop. She finally decided on Papa Joe's Pizza. She didn't know what kind of pizza Jacob liked so she just ordered a large pepperoni and a large cheese. They had plenty of soda to drink so she didn't need to worry about that. The owner said someone will be by in about half an hour with her delivery. She thanked him before hanging up the phone. Just then the doorbell began to ring.

Holly darted to the door and pulled it open to see Jacob. She pulled him into a hug as he kissed her forhead. She led him into the living room where a movie was being played.

"I ordered some pizza." she told him.

"Yumm!" he smiled.

"I didn't know what kind you like so I got cheese and pepperoni."

"I like both!"

"Good!" Holly sighed.

"Come here beautiful."

Holly smiled as she scooted closer to Jacob. He slowly leaned into her and pressed his lips seductively to hers. His weight pushed her back onto the couch so now he was towering over her body. As he began to nibble on her ear Holly found herself moaning loudly. She had never had her ears bit before and it felt extremely amazing.

"When is the pizza going to be here?" Jacob asked.

"In about twenty minutes."

He smiled as he kissed her. "Do you want to do something to me?" he asked.

Holly blushed as Jacob laid back on the couch. She fumbled around to get his pants off. She then pulled his boxers down revealing his manhood. She smiled up at Jacob before opening her lips and taking him into her mouth. Jacob slightly moaned as she began moving up and down. His hands curled around her hair which made Holly move faster.

"Do you have a condom?" he asked her.

"No, but my birth control should be kicked in by now." she breathed.

Her whole body was aching for him. She had only been on the pill for a few weeks, but she was sure it had started to take affect.

"Do you want to?" he whispered.

"Yes," she replied softly.

Jacob pulled off his boxers then took off his shirt. He then smirked at Holly as he raised up and pushed her back on the couch. He slowly pulled down her shorts along with her panties then yanked off her tanktop revealing her breasts. Jacob took one in his mouth which made Holly whimper. She loved when his mouth was on her body. He then began to touch her sensitive areas making her want him even more.

"Are you ready?" he asked as he softly placed kisses down her stomach.

"Yes."

Jacob towered over her body. He pulled Holly's legs around his waist as he slowly moved inside of her. Holly winced in pain as he began to slowly thrust in and out of her, but as he began to pick up speed the pain turned into passion. Jacob didn't want to hurt her, but the feeling of himself inside of her sent him into overdrive. He began to thrust as fast as he could which made Holly moan even louder and for him to get even more turned on. It didn't take them both long to climax together. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Crap, it's the pizza." Holly said as she put her clothes back on.

She grabbed the money then rushed to the door. The pizza man handed her the pizza's while she gave him the money.

"Keep the change." she told him.

"Thank you."

*****

Holly snuggled in closer to Jacob's naked body. They were laying in Holly's bedroom listening to the soft music from the radio. She stared up meeting his dark gaze.

"I love you." she whispered.

Jacob smiled as he pressed his lips against her cheek. "I love you too." he then sighed. "I got an invitation in the mail from Bella. She wants us to come to the wedding next weekend. Would you like to go with me?"

"Uh, sure I'd love too!"

Holly was a little nervous about going to the wedding though. She had never seen a vampire before. She imagined the wedding to be a gothic theme with blood in wine bottles and blood red cake. She chuckled to herself at how stupid it all sounded. It didn't take her long to fall asleep in Jacob's arms. Despite her mother's wishes she had asked Jake to spend the night with her.