Status: Finished

Love Is Worth the Fall

Fights

Rated M for an intimate scene

Jacob never thought that he would mess things up with Holly. He also couldn't believe that Bella had kissed him. She knew that Holly was standing on the porch. That's the only reason why she did that. He hoped that Bella finally got the hint that he would never love her again. Once you imprint on someone it is incapable to love someone else. Jacob wished that everyone in the world could imprint so that way no one would cheat or have affairs.

He spotted Holly running back towards her house. She was a very fast runner. It took Jacob all the strength in his body to catch up with her. When he finally did he tried grabbing her waist to stop her. She pushed him away with all her might. The only thing he knew how to stop her was to jump on her. So he did and it sent them rolling into the ditch.

"Get off of me." she yelled. "I hate you."

"No you don't."

Jacob brushed her hair out of her face before leaning in and pressing his lips against hers. At first Holly didn't do anything-until finally she started to kiss him back. Jacob was so turned on by Holly's body underneath him and her lips touching his. Her hands gently went up his shirt before resting onto his sides. She smiled into the kiss feeling his hardness against her thigh. Her hormones were beginning to race. The only thing she felt like doing was making love to Jacob. She felt his hands reach underneath her shirt and grasp her breasts. Her nipples poked at his palms which made him even more excited. His lips soon left hers and began to nibble at her neck making Holly moan.

That's when she realized where they were. What if someone drove by and saw them? She gently pushed Jacob off of her. his dark eyes started into her hazel ones. He didn't notice that they were doing this by the road. He was so caught up in her that he could take her anywhere. He had always thought about sex; hell he was a guy, but now that he had Holly he wanted to please her instead of himself. He wanted to hear her call out his name in pleasure. He regained his composure and thought about something else before standing up.

"Sorry." he said as he cleared his throat.

"It's okay."

Jacob outstretched his hand for Holly. She took it then got pulled up to her feet.

"Bella is one of the vampire's girlfriend. Honestly, I loved her until I met you. She keeps using Edward and I. One day she wants him and the other day she wants me. Yesterday she told me they were getting married and today-"

Holly sighed. "And today she wanted you back huh?"

"Yeah. And she kissed me. I pushed her away Holly. I didn't want the kiss. She saw you and wanted to piss you off so you would break it off with me."

Holly put her fingers over his lips to hush him. "I know." she smiled then wrapped her arms around his large frame.

"You should know that I love you so much." he whispered into her hair.

Holly was shocked that he was already using the L word. She didn't really know what to say back. She liked him a lot, but loving him after only knowing him for a day was crazy. Instead she just planted a kiss on his lips. One day she would tell him she loved him but not today.

"Now, let's go into town and get something for lunch and maybe see a movie."

Holly smiled. "I'd like that."

Jacob grabbed onto her hand and the two of them walked back towards his house.

"You're a fast runner." he said which made Holly chuckle.

"I've been running track since the sixth grade!"

Holly smirked over at Jacob. She was ready to spend the weekend with him before they started school on Monday. She was actually excited about school now because she would get to see Jacob every single day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day!!!