Status: really slow updates, sorry

Me and you living under a Paper Moon

No Idea

Zoe’s POV
When I woke up the next morning, I thought that everything that happened the day before was just a dream. Everything seemed to be so surreal, the chance of meeting Alex Gaskarth in a park after having a fight with my dad is something that surely would never happen. I sighed and got up to start another day in my miserable life. At first I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my make-up and then I went downstairs to check if my dad was at home. Thankfully he wasn’t so I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down on the kitchen table to eat it. I looked out of the window to see that it’s in fact beautiful outside, so I decided to text my best friend Alicia if she wanted to hang out today. After sending the message, I scrolled through my received messages just to find something I didn’t expect at all: a message from Alex.

I literally started screaming because that meant that it wasn’t just a dream. I texted back quickly, telling him that it was a pleasure meeting him that day. I was sure that was just a one-time-thing because hello, All Time Low is a touring band and they won’t stay in London forever, and he’ll forget about me eventually. After a few minutes Ali texted back and told me to meet her at the park, seeing as it’s too nice outside to stay in her room the whole day. I grabbed the house-key and left, beginning the not-so-long walk to the park. On my way there all I could think about was the previous day. Does he really like me or did he do everything because he pitied me? I didn’t have the chance to think about the answer because Ali was running over to me, hugging me until I could barely breathe anymore.

“Ali, I’m about to tell you something that happened to me yesterday, you have to believe me, even though it might sound crazy” I said.

“Of course, shoot!”

“Well I kind of met Alex Gaskarth yesterday”

“You’re kidding, right? I mean how would you meet him, they’re not even in the UK right now”

“But it’s true, I swear to god he found me crying in the park and he comforted me and bought me coffee and we talked for a few hours” I said, my voice getting louder in the end. Why won’t my best friend believe me, I wouldn’t lie about things like that.

“I don’t believe you and I’m honestly disappointed in you for lying to me. Why are you doing that? I don’t get it”

“B-b-but it’s true Ali, he ..:” I wasn’t able to continue the sentence because I suddenly saw him standing a few meters next to me with the whole band. My eyes widened in shock and when Ali saw my face, she looked confused but looked in the direction I was looking in anyway. She squealed when she saw our idols standing there, turned back to me and screamed

“Oh my fucking god it’s All Time Low Zoe, they’re right over there oh my god I can’t believe it”

“Oh so do you believe me now? They’re in England and I met Alex!”

“No don’t be silly, but do you think they’d mind if I asked for a picture?”

I got annoyed with my best friend when she started fangirling about All Time Low, so I just kind of spaced out. I don’t know how much time passed, but suddenly I heard Alicia screaming again.

“Why the fuck are you screaming again?”

“Uhm Zoe how about you turn around and don’t freak out okay?”

I slowly turned around, and there he was again, including his best friends and bandmates.

“Hey Zoe, how are you? Funny that we’re meeting each other again at this park” he said.

“I’m fine, how about yourself, Mr. Gaskarth? My best friend over here wouldn’t believe me that I met you yesterday”

“Wait so that actually happened? I’m so sorry Zoe” she said.

“Yeah we met indeed, I actually wanted to ask you if you’d like to go for a coffee with me again tomorrow?”

Was Alex Gaskarth actually asking me to go for a coffee with him? This can’t be happening, this must be a dream because something so amazing can’t happen to me. I realized that I spaced out again for a few minutes when Jack was suddenly standing next to me, poking my arm.

“I uhm I mean yeah of course, I’d love to. Just text me whenever you’re free.”

“I will, unfortunately I gotta go now. We’re recording our new album, so we have to go back to the studio now. Have a nice day, Zoe” he said, smiling at me.

“Yeah you too Alex, bye guys”

What happened next was completely unexpected: Alex got closer to me and suddenly he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a huge hug.

“See you tomorrow, gorgeous” he whispered in my ear, making my knees go weak.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i had to re-post this thanks to mibba but anyway i still suck at writing and i'm sorry, but thank you so much if you're reading this xx