Love's Vengeance

Chapter 11 One on One

After 15 minutes of waiting and watching TV, Tori heard the front door open. Matt and Brian entered followed closely by Johnny and Jimmy. Tori smiled and got up just as Heather was walking past she glared at Tori surprising all of the guys. To them Tori was so far the sweetest and most honest person there it surprised them that after one week someone already seemed to hate her.

As Tori was giving Matt a hug he said “Well she seems friendly!”

Tori laughed and said “Oh yeah Heather loves me!”

She gave the other guys friendly hugs as well.

“Why dose she hate you?” Brian asked.

Tori shrugged and said “She thinks I’m here for the same reason she is to get famous and steal Zack’s money!”

Jimmy asked “So she doesn’t know who you or your brother are?”

Tori shook her head and laughed “You think that girl listens to my music or even knows what ESPN is?”

They all nodded and said “Good point!”

Johnny asked “So are you ready?”

Tori took a deep breath and said “Yeah let me just get my jacket!”

They all smiled and nodded. She walked to her room and grabbed her jacket, on the way back to the guys she ran into Heather again. “Well, Well, Well if it isn’t Miss Shorty T herself tell me bitch how is your dad?.............Oh wait that’s right he’s dead!”

That little comment pissed Tori off, She was really close to her dad and he was killed two years ago by one of her crazy fans trying to find her they shot him point blank and Tori never got to say goodbye really so every time someone brought up the subject of her dad it got her emotional. “Don’t you dare talk about my father!” She said through clenched teeth getting right up in Heathers face.

Heather laughed evilly and said “Aww poor Shorty miss your daddy?”

Tori wanted nothing more then to punch her in the face but she didn’t want to get arrested so she just threatened her “Talk about my father again you whore I will not hesitate to hurt you, you have no idea what its like for me alright so just shut you’re gold digging trap and mind your own fucking business or you see this fist it’s gonna connect with your plastic fake nose real quick!”

Heather seemed to back of a bit but then she scoffed and said “Whatever!” and walked away.

Tori walked back to the guys Johnny asked “All ready now?”

Tori just nodded and they all walked outside and piled into the Suburban. As they were driving Jimmy turned to Tori and could tell that something was up she was being unusually quiet “Hey Shorty are you ok?”

Tori sighed and said “Yeah Jim I’m fine that bitch Heather just pushed all of the wrong buttons and I almost snapped!”

Jimmy leaned over and whispered in her ear “You should tell Zack he’ll take care of it for you!”

Tori slightly smiled and nodded “I will thanks!”

“What did she bring up that pissed you off?” Matt asked.

Tori looked out the window and said two simple words “My dad!”

They all nodded understanding now why she was so emotional about it. Then remained quiet for the rest of the ride.

As they finally reached their destination Brian said "Wait here for a minute." All of the guys looked at him, but he gave him a look which caused them to just nod as he got out.

***********************************************************************************************

Brian walked to the dock and found Zack (They were all going fishing.)

Zack looked at him confused as to why no one else was with him then he started to panic he asked sounding worried "What's going on? Is everything alright?"

Brian sighed and said "Listen dude one of the other girls at the house brought up the subject of her dad. Which has got her pretty fucked up right now so just.........try and cheer her up and talk to her about it ok?"

Zack sighed in relief that it was nothing to bad, like her leaving, and smiled "Yeah dude now go get her I want to see her!"

Brian laughed he could tell Zack really like this girl and to tell you the truth she was starting to grow on all of the guys too she was already becoming part of their little family. Brian turned around and walked back to the truck.

***********************************************************************************************

"Come on guys lets get going!" Brian said as he opened the door to the truck.

At this point Tori started to get nervous.

Johnny laughed and said "And now you get nervous, come on it'll be fun!"

They all got out of the truck and walked to the dock. Zack looked up at them and he smiled when his jade green eyes met Tori's warm brown ones. She couldn't help but smile back at him. They walked towards each other, once they were standing face to face Zack reach out and pulled her in to a much needed hug. She sighed and wrapped her arms around him as well.

He whispered in her ear, "Brian told me about what happened...are you alright?"

Tori sighed again as she nodded and said "I am now, that bitch just pissed me off."

He chuckled as they pulled apart. As they were walking to the boat he put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his side. He asked, "Who was it?"

She answered plainly "Heather."

He nodded and said "Alright, I'll make sure she won't do it again..................can you live with her for a few more days without killing her?"

Tori sighed and said "I can try and if not I'll just punch her in the face then go for a run or go swimming or something to calm down.......................Ooo Pretty!" She said cheering as they reached the boat some how knowing that Zack was going to get rid of Heather and just for her too.

Zack chuckled at her comment then got in the boat turning around to help her in. Tori smiled and said "Thank you!"

He just smiled at her as the rest of the gang got on. so it wasn't really a one on one date but it was fun to hang out with Zack without all of the other girls hanging on him.

They spent the whole day on the boat, laughing, fishing, and getting to know her as she got to know them. They all had a blast and the guys could tell from the way Zack was acting with her that she was here to stay! Now the only thing he had to take care of was keeping her safe while getting rid of all the other girls!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long so what do you guys think? 3 more readers and i'll post possibly before that!