Love's Vengeance

Chapter 12 My Mom Is Gonna Kill Me

When they got back to the dock,the guys took the Suburban back and Zack and Tori got into a Limo that was going to take them back to the house.

Tori had her head resting on Zack's shoulder, he turned his head and kissed the tops of her head. She smiled and played with his fingers that were currently intertwined with hers. "I had fun today!" he said smiling down at their hands.

She sighed smiling and said "Me too..........................you want to know something?" she asked.

He looked down at her with a confused expression "What?" he asked.

She turned to look up at him and said "There is only one thing that sucks about all of this!"

He chucked and asked "And what sucks about it?"

She said pouting "I have to share you with 17 other girls."

He laughed and squeezed her hand "Just bare with it for me alright?!"

She looked up at him and nodded but when he looked in her eyes he could tell that something was on her mind and it was bothering her he ran his thumb across her hand and asked "What's wrong babe?"

She sighed and rested her head back on his shoulder she said "You remember me telling you about Sam and how I'm really close with her whole family?" He just nodded and looked at her to go on "Well her Brother Brad growing up was like an older brother to me, watching out for me that kinda stuff," She took a deep breath and let it out saying "He was deployed again a few weeks ago back to Iraq and we haven't heard from him yet. I guess I'm just worried I don't wan't anything to happen to him."

Zack wrapped his arm around her and grabbed both of her hands in his. He pulled her close to him "Sometimes they can't contact family for months over there, maybe he just can't write or call at the momment just wait babe I'm sure you'll hear from him soon" He said quietly trying to calm her fears.

When they reached the house, they both stood out side for a minute. She was wrapped in his arms as he comforted her telling her everything was gonna be alright and that Brad would contact them when he could. 10 minutes later she looked up at him and said "I guess I gotta go let the other girls have you for a bit huh?" He sighed and hung his head resting is forehead agains hers.

"Yeah damn reality TV sucks!" He said.

Tori giggled causing him to look up at her smiling. He kissed her lightly on the lips and whispered "I had fun today thank you!"

She smiled and said "Me too!: before she she kissed him.

The kiss which was meant to be simple and sweet turned passionate and intense the second he ran his tounge along her bottom lip it was as if no one in the owrld exisited except the two of them. Tori pulled away five minutes later needing a breath of air. She pecked him twice on the lips before saying, "My mom is gonna kill me for that.............we should probably go inside now!"

He nodded slightly before pecking her lips once more. Letting go of her waist and grabbed her hand. They walked to the door and faced eachother before walking in. Zack smiled slightly and said cupping her cheek in his hand"If you ever need to talk to someone with out the cameras in you face just come find me and we'll go to my room alright?"

She smiled up at him and nodded "You too if you need to talk to someone about something the guys won't understand I'll listen!"

He nodded and kissed her again seriously trying to delay going into the house, he felt so comfortable around her that he didn't want their time alone together to end. He kissed her for the last time that night before they were interupted by the crew telling them they had toget inside. Dumb fuckers they thought at the same time.

They both sighed as they looked at each other and shook their heads chuckling as if they had read each others minds.

Zack opened the door to the door to maddness and they stepped in side the house, he gave her one last kiss before they went their seperat ways. Tori walked towards her room wanting to avoid the others for a bit. While Zack was forced to go mingle even though he wanted nothing more then to spend the night in his room talking to Her.

The first thing Heather did when Zack returned was walk up to him and cling to him as if they'd been going out for years. Although Zack wanted nothing more then to push her away and interagate her about the pain she'd cause Tori earlier that day he stayed quiet and acted oblivious to anything that had gone on in the house while he was out that morning. Stupid bitch he thought as the rest of the girls begged for his attention. His mind wondered back to his day out with Tori and turned everything else out.I'm falling in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok sorry for the wait so what do you guys think??